+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy XVI

Otaku walterguy is off to a good start walterguy's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Final Fantasy XVI

After talking to Wendy about a new job and making jokes Kyo retired to his room which was given to him by Wendy it was just behind the bar.

Later in the morn

Kyo wakes up to the crowd of people's husslie and bussile in the streets. Kyo seats up from bed and turns to the side of the bed an with his right hand he grabs he's coat from the chair and quickly stands up. Then he walks towards the door of he's room and opens it to reveal a leage of a clif that was about two or three stories high and gave a great view of the city.

"HHHHHMMMM AAAHHHH, Another day another time to go get payed for the hunt." said Kyo as he smiled with the morning sun blaring of his face.

A little while later.

Kyo walk out of the hallway that lead to the back rooms he was fully dressed . Kyo then walked towards the bar door and as he was just one step away to it Wendy throw a canteney at Kyo and throws it quickly with he's sharp reflexes in the air.

"Thanks ill be see you later Wendy." said Kyo

"Dont forget to breing back a bag of jungle fruit ok!" said Wendy

Kyo walks outside the he looks up to sky for a few minutes and then look down at the cantena that wendy gave him a wanted note was atach to it. He looked at it for a few minutes and let the paper fly it had the face of a woman weath 100,000.00.
    Last edited by walterguy; Aug 08, 2009 at 05:12 PM.
    hi

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

After eating nearly 15 Bango Bars Ryu Becomes Bored.

AHHHHHH I'M SOOOO BOOORED! As Ryu sits down to calm his nerves he hears a loud scream.

AHHH! DA-DA-DARKNIGHT! Ryu stands up. "Dark Knight"? Ryu Walks towards the crowd of fleeing people and bumps into one of the fleeing people. RUN! RUN! FOR YOU LIFE!

YES! finally some action. As Ryu runs towards the area of fleeing people he encounters the power hungry Dark knight.

Dark knight: "POWER... I WANT MORE POWER!"... You Give ME YOUR POWER!! He says while giving Ryu a cold look of death in his eyes.

*smirks* Ryu draws his revolvers in a fancy twierling and points them at the Dark knight. Let's dance you power hungry FREAK!
    Last edited by darkninja; Aug 10, 2009 at 08:37 AM.

Thanks

"HAHAHAH!!! Can and get some HAHAH!!" said the dark knight

as he swinged he's weaponed behind him getting ready to smash Cloud. out of nowhere an blue light shined across over Clouds head and hit die center into the dakr knight's head it was an arrow.

"What......HAHA!" said the dark knight

as he's body from head to toe turned to ice in an instent. it then sharped in to pieces right before Cloud's eyes and in that moment he turned he could see a figure down the road about 100 yards away with a bow pointing in the direction of the dark knight.

Thanks

As Ryu witnesses what happend he goes into a kid like rage. He yells HEY YOU WHATS THE BIG IDEA!? Ryu rushes towards him to give him a peace of his mind.

Hey I appreciate the help and all but what was that for? I could have taken him... Then again eating all those bango bars would have slowed me down but still I could have taken him! Anyway what was he? The Mysterious person looks at him as if he's joking.

Thanks

*And people call me a kid Ha!* thought Kyo as he smorks at the the guy.

"Will is sorry put it seems that I did all the work!" said Kyo as he throws back he's bow and scrug he's shoulders.

Kyo then throws over head he's hood and turns around and walks the opposite way of the ally. "Hope to see you next time "KID" so that I can get some really money off of you!" said Kyo as he waves he's hand and gets farther way from Ryu.
    Last edited by Chiefblackhammer; Aug 19, 2009 at 03:41 PM.
    hi

Thanks

Man, People here are kinda weird.... AWWW MAN I forgot to ask him are there any places i should visit. Oh well guess i'm on my own for now, so lets see where should i go next... maybe I should go to an open area where i can get some target practice in..... With trees and stuff of coures.

As Ryu heads towards his motorcycle he thinks back to when that strange person called him a 'KID'. *Smirks, well see who's the kid next time and as for the money.. Get your own. Ryu then takes off looking for an open field.

ooc: Hey walter just so u know it's no longer cloud it's Ryu i had to change my name. Zyta wanted the rpg to be origanal.

Thanks

Kyo walk along time before he came across a tall building that looked like there was a party inside it.
    After a few minutes looking around and see the area of the building he startto walk past it and goes into a building four houses down.
    Then in a matter of seconds Kyo was on top of the building he when into.

"Ok, it time to get to work." said Kyo as walks to the opposite side of the building and then starts to run towards the build ing he just looked at before.
    Kyo manages to jump the length between the building which is about 6 to 8 feet long and 12 to 24 feet wide.
    *AFAH* After tripping a little and rolling on to the building he was looking at before he makes it safely with a little dust on he's shoulders.

"Time to go get my pay!" said Kyo as he smiles and walks torwards a door on top of the roof.

"Lets see how good these guys are after a little surprise!" said Kyo as he slides quietly in to the stair case and starts to walk down the steps quietly.
    hi

Thanks

Minutes later Ryu comes across a wide open field with afew trees that look like they were getting ready to fall over.

Percfect, this should be good enough for me to practice my aim and since those trees are getting ready to fall over. draws his cerberus revolvers. Might as well help them "so let the fun begin"! But then again animals do live there *signs*. Guess I'll just practice stance and my aiming techniuqe. Ryu finds a pretty big piece of wood and decides to use it as a targeting post. THERE much better now to pick up were i left off! Ryu releases a rapid fire from his revolvers. "WOOHOO this is more like it!".

Just as his ammo started to run low Ryu empty his clips and quickly rushes the target and cuts it into pieces. 4 Hours later.*Huff, Huff, Huff*. Now that was a work out! Ryu crashes to the ground from exaution. All that training done worked up an appetite better head back in town and grab something to eat.

Ryu grabs his stuff and heads back into town.

Upon entering town Ryu spots an intresting place to dine at. Hmm seems good enough. Walking into the diner Ryu pulls up a chair and starts to read the menu.

Waitress: What will you be havin to day?

Ryu looks around and ask for the special and then hands her the menu.

5 minutes later Ryu's oder arrives. AHHHH smells good! Having a weird feeling about the food he countinues to eat it anyway. After finishing his meal Ryu wipes his mounth in satisfaction.

WOW, that was good what was that?

Waitrees: You should know what it is.

...... Actually I don't I'm basically a foreigneer.

Waitrees: .... OH... then trust me when I say this you don't wanna know

Actually I do Ryu replies I wanna know so I can see if i can make it. After all it was good!!

The waitrees then bends over to whisper in Ryu ear and the moment she finished telling him Ryu bolts out the diner. After 30 seconds of bring up his meal Ryu vows to NEVER order a special again... That is from there of course.

As the day goes by Ryu decides to go for a walk as the sun starts to set.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast