+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Getting the Box of Key

Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Getting the Box of Key

Vincent heard something grumble then roar. And it sounded very close. He glanced around then started walking faster. "This place...you have no idea what could pop out at you." As soon as he finished saying his, he rounded a corner.

And was met with the huge face of a wolly mamoth. He gaped at it then turned and startedd running. It trumpheted and chased after him. There were spikes on its tusks that gave it a meancing appearance. He looked ahead and found a tight turn. "Maybe he can't fit through." He thought to himself. He made the turn and kept running. He heard something shattering. The mamoth had just gone right through the way. He tried to run faster but it had longer legs, allowing it to catch up with him easily. It swept its tusks back and forth in an attempt to hit him. Every time, he was dodged by a mere inch. The mamoth tried to pick him up with its trunk but he was ablee to jump over it and duck under it. He was getting tired but so was it. THe mamoth wasn't used to running, he could tell. Its heavy build was meant for a slow gait, not for chasing down a meal. He looked ahead of him again and saw that he was at a dead end. "crap." He muttered. He risks taking a look behind him. The mamoth was falling behind. But as soon as he stopped, it would have him. Unless...

He thought up a plan so crazy it just might work. He had realized the walls were very narrow. The mamoth might have trouble turning in a complete circle. "Now or never" He whispered as he stopped at the dead end. He turned to face the great thing barreling towards him. He started sprinting at it. At the last second, he hit the ground. He slid underneath the mamoth and came out on the other side. The huge thing tried to turn and reach him but couldn't. And it wasn't smart enough to try to reverse itself. He had comploeted his first challenge in this maze. He felt pretty damn proud of himself.

Otaku DangerGirl is off to a good start DangerGirl's Avatar
    Thanks

DG looks up at the unfamiliar face looking for any form of lying in his eyes.
    'could be worse i guess, i could have fallen down this thing.'

Grabbing hold of the cable she pulls herself up and finally gets a good look at fang. "thanks. I never was good at thinking to far ahead." DG says as she pulls a few locks of golden yellow hair out of her face and sticking a tongue out at him. "So, i assume you were following me? You like the view enough to not say hello?"

Without waiting for an answer and chuckling to herself at her joke she finally looked this man over. He seemed capable enough, though looks can be decieving. SHe holds out her hand. "by the way, my names DangerGirl, most people just call me DG though. Who are you?"

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

"a maze eh this is going to be easy " i said a i stepped on a tile that sunk in then i almost got hit by a giant swinging axe!
    Last edited by tokini; Jun 20, 2009 at 09:44 AM.

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

Fang smiled at her from behind and took a quick glance at the view. He walked up quickly behind her and said, "Yes, I did enjoy the view." and keep on walking. It was nice to joke a little, but he needed to be serious there was no telling what this maze had instore for them.
    Live Life Or Die

Thanks

"ooohhh hey a smile there's hope for you" DG says as she dusts off her skirt. after a few seconds she noticed he had moved on without so much as telling her his name. 'the mysterious type too.' she thought.

Following 20 yards behind him while thinking she glanced something moving in the darkness. "Oyeee... can you wait a sec!" She said as the she heard some clicking and the 'thing' moved again. Then again she finally realized it was a locking mechanism releasing something.

"oye.. OYE HEY WAIT" She yelled as she sprinted past him slicing the giant contrete log that was swinging at them in half.

"I told you to wait." DG said as she resheathed her armblade as some debris fell from the ceiling hitting her in the head. "Owwwiieeee."

After a few seconds of rubbing her head she looked at the mysterious man. "Not much for small talk are you? So shall we catch up to who ever pissed off the thing that made the roar down the creepy tunnel of doom?" DG said as she trotted back next to him.

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

"That all depends on wether or not they were heading in the right direction though I cant say much I have no clue where we are." Fang said trying to get his bearings. In the distance he could hear something coming closer. He wasn't really sure what it was and he didn't know if the girl could hear it, but he didn't say anything no use in worrying her if it wasn't going to find them. We should move faster if we want to stay away from that thing Fang thought. "Come on lets hurry up." He said walking a little faster tighting his grip on his 4ft samurie blade under his black bloak. Good thing I decided to wear body armour before I came in her though I don't know how much good light leather with some chain mail will do against these things in this maze.
    Live Life Or Die

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

OOC: tokini, everyone is going to have to make their own puzzles and challenges for the maze to get through. Don’t worry, all routes lead to the center of the maze, which is ultimately the ‘Box of Key’ that Zyta seeks. Everyone will meet up later. I am allowing DangerGirl and Fang to be together right now only because they were close together when they both entered the maze, but that will only make their journey through the maze that much harder since it will be feeding on both of their fears and faults.

@Everyone: During your journey through the maze it will be up to you, as previously said, to come up with your own puzzles. The more extravagant what you come up with the better, just keep it with the general line of the story and, again, no god-modding.

BIC:

Zyta stared down at the Cyclops with both of his eyes narrowed slits, focusing on nothing but the hulking mass of flesh in front of him as he vigorously thought of ways to end the monster. The Cyclops’s single eye was wide pen and barring down upon Zyta; deep red cracks were forming on the edges of its eye. The two beings circled around each other; Zyta’s footing sought a hard, flat or rough surface to stand on and push off of again. The Cyclops also circles, rising up the club that he carried; the club alone must’ve weighed nearly half of a ton and was twice of Zyta’s overall height. And then suddenly without warning the Cyclops let out a fierce war cry, charged in on Zyta, and released a bright red beam from the center of its eye.

Zyta barely had time to register the beam attack; if he had not been expecting one he most certainly would have gotten hit by it. Zyta dodged to the right seconds before the beam seared the air just left of his ear and plowed through continuously through the maze’s walls, blasting through brick and metal alike with the simplicity of a metal blade through paper. The giant Cyclops was momentarily blinded from its own attack, blood streaming from its single eye; Zyta took his chance and rushed the monster, fatally wounding it with two deep slashes from his duel katana, one in the monster’s midsection and the other was stabbed forward through its flesh, striking at the monster’s heart and then slicing all the way through to the other side. Though the monster bled red from its eye, Zyta’s blades were covered with a green liquid, though warm and sickly looking.

As the Cyclops fell to its death, dead before it even crashed against the floor, Zyta whipped his two blades free and returned them to his side and looked at his surroundings. There was nothing except shadows creeping along the floor and cracks in the maze; no sounds could be heard in any direction, not even the faintest breeze of wind was on the air. Where a normal man might quiver in fear, Zyta’s nerves were like steel: He pressed onward, choosing a downward descent the next time he saw a flight of stairs. Rats scurried away from him as they made their way to the fallen Cyclops.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Thanks

DG Followed behind the man, watching their back as well as keeping an eye out front incase she was needed.

"This place sucks, my sense of direction is shot, my sense of time was left at the entrance, and im stuck with a person thats the strong silent type." DG whispered to no one.

After a few minutes a she picked up a smell, blood. A lot of blood, but the scent was different, she couldn't tell. That could mean any number of things in this place. "Oh boy, can't wait to find out what that smell is" she said sarcastically.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast