+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Getting the Box of Key

Otaku DangerGirl is off to a good start DangerGirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Getting the Box of Key

DG puts her fingers in a box with Fang in the middle. "hmmmm red chinese dress maybe? with a high slit. no, not womanly enough....OOO i know, Low cut Denim Jean Vest with a miniskirt...and.. a garter belt yeah, that would look good. Not a dress i know, but it would get the point across."

DG sniffs the air. "please tell me your stomach doesn't agree with you and you farted." She doesn't wait for the answer as she pulls out her two armblades and grips them tightly. She hears some kind of sound nearby, she can't make it out but she can hear, sticky smacks like something slimey was hitting the ground. "Please not tentacles...please not tentacles. and please dear god not slimey ones at that."

As she looks around the corner her face takes on the appearance of utter defeat..."Damn it...slimey tentacles...i still haven't gotten the crap off of me from the last batch that harrassed me. I swear this maze was specifically made to irritate me."

DG turns to look at fang. "Can i act like a damsel in distress now?"

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Renn wiped the blood off her face. She had to admit that monster was a tough one. She hadn't expect such a hard challenge so early on. Maybe she should have. This was the all here to protect the Box of Key.

The monster she just fought…. It just didn’t feel right we she had to kill it. But in her defense, it was kill or be killed. Why should she have cried over it’s death? Hell, she normally wouldn’t be all that sad (on the outside) . Killing the thing was what pissed her off (just a little). Every attack she threw at it didn’t connect. It was like she was fighting a shadow or a double. It’s hard to explain. Not like that stopped it from attacking her. Now she had to worry about some of the wounds she had obtained. Just a few scratches and an a deep cut on her arm. Which, ironically, if she hadn’t taken that hit, she wouldn’t have been able to beat the beast.

The beast had sent Renn across the arena and she hit one of the touches on the ground. Up until now she ignored them. All that matter was defeating the monster. With the impact, it fell over, causing the flame to extinguish. She glanced up and notice the beast, momentarily, flicker. Was the four torches around them the source of it’s strength. That was absurd. Maybe it was a condition. Like…oh. She understood. Renn quickly stood back up and charged at it. This time she managed to get one hit, but that was all. Her others didn’t connect. So that’s what she had to do.

Renn had to go through the pain of knocking down all of those torches, but the ’fun’ part was yet to come. Though she had knocked them all down and she could now land solid hit, the room had darken considerably. And the damn thing could blend in pretty well. She couldn’t see it. Where was-

Renn staggered as she felt something hit her back. Something latched onto her and she heard a snarl in her ear. Instantly, she feel to the ground and rolled. It was still hanging on tight, that she felt the claws digging in her side. Renn stopped and swung her dagger into the beast. It yelped and leaped off. She rolled and after she managed to get a foot away she heard it’s paws thundering after her. Now or never. She stopped.

For a moment, Renn wasn’t sure if this was the right thing to but she held her dagger out. Seconds felt like minutes. She was afraid she had made a mistake. The she heard and felt it. The force sent the dagger back and the beast fell on top of her. It was disgusting, but when she heard it cry out….it made her stomach churn. She could hear the shock, pain, and agony all in that one cry. The she heard something that almost made her vomit. Finally it went limp. It took a couple of moments for Renn to actually roll the carcass off her. Not because it was heavy but because she was crying.

Renn loath herself. She couldn’t show weakness. She had learned that once, from someone. He was strong that way. She left the dreaded place…..

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

"Only if I get a kiss for saving you." Fang said and ran forward unsheathing his blade taking out two of the tenticals with on slice. He jumped up to take out another one, but one of the tenticals hit him over the head knocking him down. "Damn that hurt." Fang said rubing his head. "Thats it you are dead I don't like slime." Fang yelled taking his sword in his hand and cuting off another three. Down to five, this is fun Fang thought. He ran on the wall taking out one more then jumping to the center and striking the creature that controled the tenticals. Walking back with slime on him, "You don't want to walk that way." Fang said sheathing his sword.
    Live Life Or Die

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Chapter Two
    The Box of Key
    "Rise Up"

Chapter Music Theme: RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

“Why are you looking for the Box of Key?” asked the voice of the girl. She took a faint, light blue tangible form of pure energy at Zyta’s request.

Zyta shrugged. “Never really thought about it. Maybe rule the world or something,” he said off-handedly. Zyta continued to walk through the maze without hindrance since meeting the girl. Zyta had his suspicions of who she was, but had no way to confirm them. The deeper Zyta went inside the maze, the lighter the air was, thus making it harder to breath; the air was also very old and undiluted, he assumed that it was like this when the world first formed.

The girl began to laugh childishly. “That’s so like you, Z.”

What’s like me?” he answered, turning around a corner in the maze. The room he just came to was a large chamber. The chamber that Zyta went in was a large room reaching nearly twenty meters to a domed roof above, following down the face of the walls was bricks lined and held in place with plaster, following the natural contour of the earth. Bodies lined the ground in different states of decomposition. One unfortunate adventurer had his armor cleaved in half along with his body, a black stain was seeped into the brick from long ago, his face thrown up eyeless, skinless, showing nothing but raw chewed bone. Zyta was not their slayer, though it may seem to be. Torches were lit all around the room on the walls.

“You… you’re the type of person who does things because it looks like fun, or because you’re bored.”

She’s right. “You’re right; I’ve never once given this journey proper thought: Why do I want the Box of Key?” Zyta smirked and pushed the floating girl away from him, but her form slid through his fingers as he knew it would. “But I’d sure love to see if anyone would prevent my twisted ideals to come to fruition.”

The girl threw back her head and laughed openly.

“Hey Girly, do you want to become the Queen of the world I’m going to create?”

“Yes,” was her reply, dark and almost as sinister as Zyta’s own voice.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Thanks

DG laughs. "I think ill save my kiss for when you aren't dripping in vile juices from another creature." She says as she walks away from the dead carcass that once controlled the things she hates most.

After slipping by it and walking for what seemed like a few hours DG heard running water...not only did she hear it... she could smell the clean water.

"ohhhh gooodddd... thank you god..." She said as she ran into the water, not thinking if there would be traps or anything, and started wiping her body and clothes free of the slime from before she entered this godforsaken maze. Letting the crisp and cold water drip off her she smiled. "I dont care if its cold this is wonderful."

After cleaning her face off she looked at the river. 'hmmmmm this has to go somewhere, and if my bearings are right, its in the opposite way that the entrance is.' DG thinks to herself...'but that would be to easy, wonder what fang's oppinion would be.'

"OYE....OYEEE uhhhh.... fang.. you there or did i lose you? If you are there i got a few questions. one, you got that dress handy? i think i found an easy way out... emphasis on 'i think'. And two...This river has to go somewhere right? Only problem i see, other than the unknown waiting for us at the end of this... is how long we can hold our breath if it comes to it."

While waiting for his reply DG looked at the river, there was just enough room for their heads to stay above water a bit and breath, but not much, and the river moved quickly, but not like it was going to a water fall.

"Course.... this could just lead us into an even worse place....a sea of tentacles with no controlling body in sight." She mumbles to no one and shivers.

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

Fang bent down and started washing of the slime, "To answer both questions, No." He said. "All a river has to do is hold water, for all we know it could go to a deadend the water is could really could so if it does lead somewhere we have a walk ahead of us." He finished his little talk and started walking. "Come on now if we have to face more of those things," Fang said pointing at the creature he just killed. "you are going to get all wet and slime with me."
    Live Life Or Die

Thanks

DG sighs while looking at Fang..."fine...i guess, I'm kinda glad i didn't wear anything white."

Looking around all she sees is the hallway, They were apparently upwind of the creature because she couldn't smell the rotting stink it was giving off. The air actually smelled cleaner, like they were getting to a place that had a hole in the wall or something. She stood up out of the water she was sitting in and sniffed the air again like a dog.

"hehe, sometimes having a keen sense of smell is a good thing, Hey fang, i smell fresh air....though... its extremely faint so i would say we still have a ways to go before we get out of here. Couldn't smell it before cause of that thing being in the way."

Newbie Francis is off to a good start Francis's Avatar
    Thanks

One, continued

The magic bag o'tricks doesn't work the way it does in Felix the Cat cartoons. I've tried reaching into the bag while wishing with all my might for a ladder or a jetpack or a grappling hook with lotsa rope - but to no avail. However, Brian (I've given the bag a nickname now) has been kind enough to supply me with Snapple and microwave-fresh Hot Pockets from time to time... Yummy.
    If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?

Sig courtesy of kittypurrrrfect

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast