+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 ... LastLast

Thread: High school red moon RP.

Newbie CthulhuDreams is off to a good start CthulhuDreams's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: High school red moon RP.

"How do you just catch them!" He looked down to Robin. "She has Ninja training or something!" The bird looked away. "Psh, thanks for the help!." He got up out of the bushes and sat on the bench the puerto rican had just exited. "Im losing my touch I guess. It's terrible Robin." He watched the girl walk to wherever she was going. Secretly lamenting the fact that she was not bothered by him before she left.
    Impossible, theres no such thing as Trolls... Then how do you explain all the dead unicorns?

Otaku monkey31192 is off to a good start monkey31192's Avatar
    Thanks

OOC: Monkey out for the night. Peace

"I was talking" I answered the teacher. I went to my seat and fell asleep.

I woke up and everybody was gone. "I guess class is over for the day". When I went outside, I saw Mark bothering the two girls from my class. I figured this was a good time to go home before he saw me. When I got home, I layed back and stared at my ceiling.

I felt the presence of my alliance calling out for me. I tapped into the mainframe on my computer which teleported me inside. The tattoo on my back began to glow white. "Your mission is to protect Catrine Cans. She is a former classmate of yours. Do not allow any harm to come to her," said the tall black figure with an identical sword of mine hanging from his belt. I reappeared in front of my computer. I laid down and went to bed. "From who?"
    Last edited by monkey31192; Nov 10, 2009 at 08:00 PM.
    I R Da Monkey

Thanks

Mark broke into the school, which was pretty easy since he left the ventilation shaft entrance open. He found the nearest computer and began looking at student files. "Jovi, Jovi, Jovi.." He knew he could bother that guy, the girls seemed impervious but good ole' Jay was easy to mess with. Mark found the student files and in one good move he knew Jovi's grades, information and his address. "Perchance we should pay him a visit aye Robin?" The bird flew out the window. "Cmon'! Itll be entertaining!"
    Robin rejoined him after he exited the building. Mark got on a bus and began to sojourn to Jay's house.
    Impossible, theres no such thing as Trolls... Then how do you explain all the dead unicorns?

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

I stood up in class and whispered something to the teacher and she had covered her mouth then running out the classroom. I then ran to the door slammed it and locked it then made a little laugh.

Otaku monkey31192 is off to a good start monkey31192's Avatar
    Thanks

I woke up the next morning and didn't feel like going to school. "Damn Migraines. Nothing for me today". I pulled out my sword from under my bed and my dagger from the pocket of the jeans I wore the day before. I began to sharpen them.
    I R Da Monkey

Otaku hanyougirl2010 is off to a good start hanyougirl2010's Avatar
    Thanks

I woke up and looked at the other bed. My roommate still hadn't gotten here and it made me more curious about who she was. I quickly put on my uniform, ate breakfast and walked off to school.

Thanks

Mark crawled up onto Jovi's roof. He jumped in through a window and ended up in the bathroom. He nonchalantly looked through his medicine cabinet. "Robin, theres enough tylenol to kill an elephant in here!" He investigated the pain medicine, a couple were prescribed for migranes. A smile crossed his face as he found out a wonderfull secret about Jovi. "Migranes eh? I wonder what I can do with that Robin?"

Otaku hanyougirl2010 is off to a good start hanyougirl2010's Avatar
    Thanks

I tried to open the classroom door but it was locked. "Aww please don't do like the teachers back home! ><" I rested my forehead on the door but realized I was still on time. "if i'm on time, then why is the door closed?" I lightly knocked on it to see what happened.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 ... LastLast