+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: High school red moon RP.

Otaku monkey31192 is off to a good start monkey31192's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: High school red moon RP.

OOC: I'm switching to first person

As a walked into class, after getting my ears blown out by some bad metal, I noticed how loud the rest of the students were, even with my hearing impediment. "Why me? Home schooling was better." I took a seat in the back of the class trying to exile myself from the obnoxious ones. "Hi, I'm trisha," said the girl sitting next to me. I put my head on the table and ignored her as if I never saw her.
    Last edited by monkey31192; Nov 09, 2009 at 03:51 PM. Reason: Below post by CthulhuDreams
    I R Da Monkey

Newbie CthulhuDreams is off to a good start CthulhuDreams's Avatar
    Thanks

Mark watched the students go to the school that happened to encompass his tree. "Fools! WHo needs an education!" He looks at Robin. "We are just fine sitting in trees bothering people right Robin?" The bird flew off his shoulder. "Hey! YOu cant judge me! Your a bird!"
    Impossible, theres no such thing as Trolls... Then how do you explain all the dead unicorns?

Devoted Otaku kimihiro is off to a good start kimihiro's Avatar
    Thanks

Catrine walked into the class room and found an empty place in the middle of the classroom.
    "paikkani" she said to herself and smiled.
    WHen she sat down she noticed how one other student looked at her.
    "Has she never hear anyhting finnish before" Catrine thoughed.
    Not long later the teacher came in to the classroom.
    "Welcome to Red Moon." She said and smiled.
    ´She wrote her name on the blackboard.
    "As everyone can see, so are my name Rena." She said and looked out over the class.
    Catrine sighed silent.
    "It's good that she says her name, i shouldn't be abel to read it." She whispered to herself.
    "I Hope we all will have a very nice time here at Red Moon." the teacher continued.
    She looked out over the class.
    "Let's take it easy to day with the studies. It's your first day today." SHe said and smiled.
    "Let's start with math." She continued.
    Surender or fall, it's no other way to turn.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kimihiro View Post
    Catrine walked into the class room and found an empty place in the middle of the classroom.
    "paikkani" she said to herself and smiled.
    WHen she sat down she noticed how one other student looked at her.
    "Has she never hear anyhting finnish before" Catrine thoughed.
    Not long later the teacher came in to the classroom.
    "Welcome to Red Moon." She said and smiled.
    ´She wrote her name on the blackboard.
    "As everyone can see, so are my name Rena." She said and looked out over the class.
    Catrine sighed silent.
    "It's good that she says her name, i shouldn't be abel to read it." She whispered to herself.
    "I Hope we all will have a very nice time here at Red Moon." the teacher continued.
    She looked out over the class.
    "Let's take it easy to day with the studies. It's your first day today." SHe said and smiled.
    "Let's start with math." She continued.
    Mark hung upside down from his tree and looked into the nearest classroom. "Rena, that is a pretty name for a teacher. Wouldnt you think so Robin?" The bird let out a single chirp. "Hrrrmmm..Looks like a math class in session over there." Mark smiled and thought of various ways he could have fun interupting a class on the first day of school.
    Impossible, theres no such thing as Trolls... Then how do you explain all the dead unicorns?

Thanks

I woke up from my slumber at my desk when I saw that the teacher was looking at me. She said, "Young sir, would you like to tell us your name?" I stared blankly back at her like she was a demon and answered, "Jay". I put my head back on the desk and fell back to sleep, again.
    I R Da Monkey

Thanks

"Theres sleepy head!" Mark moved to an upright position on the branch. "Robin!" The bird fluttered. "Ram them!" Mark yelled and pointed at the classroom where the tresspasser resided in. The bird flew off and darted towards the window. The bird picked up a small pebble off the ground as it flew and dive bombed the window. Using the pebble to make a sharp wack to simulate a blue jay slamming against the class. A single crack formed in the glass pane and Robin played dead on the ground outside. "Yes! Play dead Robin! Now we start phase two!" Mark jumped out of the tree and lunged into a nearby trashcan.

Thanks

I looked out the window down at the dead bird. "I've seen that little guy before. What is after?" All the students looked completely confused. The teacher, Rena, I think her name was, called the janitor to pick up the bird. I'll figure out what's going on when school ends.
    I R Da Monkey

Thanks

Mark changed into his disguise and jumped into the bushes as the janitor came to get his bird. "REVENGE!!!" Mark jumped out of the bushes covered head to toe in trash and trash and scared the living daylights out of the janitor and the entire class. Robin flew off and the janitor ran away screaming. Mark bowed to the class and ran off to get himself clean in the fountain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 53 ... LastLast