+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: inFamous

Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

inFamous

I can remember it so well...

I was sitting in Central Park, admiring the blue sky. There was a soft breeze at the moment, people were talking, children were playing, and the world seemed to be beside itself.
    And then it happened.
    All the glowing TV billboards turned off, the traffic lights stopped working, and everything electric shut off in the blink of an eye. For a moment, the world dimmed into a shadow, but then there was a blinding flash, and what seemed to be an electric bubble began to grow in the center of the city. Everything was bathed in a pure white, glowing from the intensity of the energy. People screamed and tried to run; it was like an image out of a horribly sick nightmare. Chunks of flaming debris were falling from the sky, cars were exploding, and I was suddenly knocked over by a blast from the ever growing bubble. As I slid into unconsciousness, I could somehow hear the screams of the dying. Thousands were crushed by collapsing buildings or were burned alive in the fire. My best friend, Trish, lost her sister that day, and almost me. She said she would just wait by the hospital bed, hoping I would wake up. On the outside the city fell apart. A plague swept across the city, and soon murder, theft, and kidnappings would follow. Civilization was committing suicide. In a waste of an effort, the government tried to control the biological attack by closing off all links inside and outside of the city. Now, we're trapped in this cage with the psychos. The cops are all but gone off the streets, either dead or too scared to fight the gangs that now control the city. But on the inside, inside me and a few others, something new was beginning. We have the power of electricity and are so agile we can climb up almost anything in a matter of seconds, are unhumanly fast, and we can use these newly discovered powers however we wish. In Imperial City, most buildings are still intact, but dead and wounded bodies litter the ground. Cars may not look it, but some are still drivable. Most people are homeless, mourning lost ones, and eating out of trash cans while the gangs conquer the city. Now this is up to you. Will you save the city, or smash it into the ground?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked silently through the dark streets. There was one flickering street lamp at the very end of the street on the corner.Other than that, it was pitch black. It always seemed like night laster longer here in Imperial City.

I sighed as I took in my surroundings. After a quick scan, I stopped. I had seen something hidng in an alley. I turned my head to look for more. The Infernos (A gang with fire based powers) almost never travelled alone. I quickly noted a few more on the rooftop on the building ahead of me.

Then, all at once, they changed me. The one that came out of the alley was ablaze in flames. I jumped him and frontflipped over him. The other 5 started throwing fireballs at me. I dodged quickly, utilizing my inhuman reflexes. I then sent a huge burst of electrical energy and the one engrosserd in flames. He went out like a lightbulb. The other five were keeping there distance. They had obviously heard about me and my range. But I had learned a few new tricks. I summoned a storm silently right over thier heads. They cocked their heads to the side, wondering what I was doing as it appeared as though I was just standing there. Then the cloud burst came. It incernated all five of them. I turned on my heel and walked quietly and quickly away. I came to wall and scalled it easily. I reached the rooftop and then started riding along the elctrical cables running inbetween the buildings...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Vincent For This Useful Post:

Sabishii (Aug 16, 2009)

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: inFamous

I ran through the street as i could here police car sirens still on and the dark night. I heard people yelling and heard footsteps until a huge tree came out of the ground as the roots attached to my feet i then struggled. I then touched the roots and they begin to die and i felt stronger as i then felt were the power was coming from i then ran behind a building jumping on the person as i was ontop of them and i grabbed there head. As they started to die out and there power was just surging threw me and my eyes blinked a red glow.
    Last edited by GrimmjowJaggerjack; Aug 16, 2009 at 02:12 PM.

Otaku missundrstood is off to a good start missundrstood's Avatar
    Thanks

ovi: i was skipping across a street listening to music and noding my head to the beat, i saw a couple who were breaking up and were both very upset. as i walked past them i changed their fraustration into love. as i rounded a corner, a gang of infernos jumped me. i was thrown up against a wall and beat. my anger rose and i tried telling them to stop but they paid noattention.
    ivo: i woke up to a bunch of punks kicking me on the ground, what a bunch of wooses. as one leg came at me i grabed it and threw him to the ground. i then made some room with a sound blast. two guys got impailed into a near by rail and stopped breathing(grins) i turned my attention to the last of them, put both of my hands on each ear as he begged for mercy. "please dont kill me!" i then made a piercing sound in his head. as i walked away his brain exploded from the pain. "sleep tight...."

you never know what is inside you...till its to late...

Otaku anonymous is off to a good start anonymous's Avatar
    Lodi,CA Mood:Jazzed FavoriteAnime:Soul Eater
    Thanks

walking my way back to ovi.i heard screaching sounds and i knew who it was.it could only be ivo.i followed the awfull sound and found ivo.dead bodies all around.he saw me and slammed me against the wall"let ovi go ivo."i said as he smurked and wound up for the punch.i used my force field to push him off and maintain him.he went insane.blasting it and punching the field till his hands bled."u cant hold on to anger forever ivo."an hour past and he finally calmed down.his vision went back to normal and i could tell it was ovis eyes.i let him go."what am i gonna do with you."he studdered and i could sort of make out his words."....s...sor...s..ry"

..."dont pretend to know me ... when i dont even know myself..."

Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

((Anon, please don't god mode. I don't want to kick you but I will if i have to.))

Otaku missundrstood is off to a good start missundrstood's Avatar
    Thanks

ovi: my body was exhausted from the damage ivo had done to me. i decided to go to my place i had made. when i got their i decided to sleep for 5 days. i set my alrm and dozed off. (see you in 5 days everyone...)

you never know what is inside you...till its to late...

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

"needs tasty food...."i mumbled to myself .suddenly vines wrapped around me "woohoo!we got a nice catch today!how cute!its too bad"two members from a earth based gang were saying to each other "hey!do you mind letting me down?"i asked with tears in my eyes "aww~,look shes crying hahaha!sorry cutie we cant"they laughed "thats too bad ... the names ,well nick name's Zero..."the tears in my eyes disappeared a serious face now showing "i wanted you to let me go,so then i wouldn't have to kill you... but that is too late now,so~...shut up and burn!"i said stopping the flow of their powers and setting them on fire "ja -ne!" i waved as i walked happily away to the shops for some apples

Otaku anonymous is off to a good start anonymous's Avatar
    Lodi,CA Mood:Jazzed FavoriteAnime:Soul Eater
    Thanks

(sorry mistake wont happen again)
    i went for a walk in the park.get things off my mind...or back on it,i was so confused i dont even remember my name.things in my past were a blur.i have powers...and i see that so do others...so why did this happen to me.mabie ovi can help me.

..."dont pretend to know me ... when i dont even know myself..."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast