+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 ... LastLast

Thread: inFamous

Otaku missundrstood is off to a good start missundrstood's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: inFamous

i shivered as she said that.she thinks of ivo as sempai, not me? all of the sudden my heart started racing"i dont know where he is, but.....ugh...... i gotta go." and i raced outa the building before she could say anything.

you never know what is inside you...till its to late...

Otaku anonymous is off to a good start anonymous's Avatar
    Lodi,CA Mood:Jazzed FavoriteAnime:Soul Eater
    Thanks

i was on my way to thank that girl when i collided with into sombody running past.ooof...

..."dont pretend to know me ... when i dont even know myself..."

Otaku walterguy is off to a good start walterguy's Avatar
    Thanks

Near a breaken down builing and what look like a small crater impated. Down below in the middle of the crater a pile of rubel is starting to move a round and the one of the rocks fall over a blood hand appears. Then more of the rubel fall two bodies appear a man badly wounded with blood all over him and a boy in he's teens also badly wounded. As the man tragges and carries the teen out of the crater the man claps and both the teen and the man are on what is let of a street the teen wake up.

"Oooohhh! My head!" (Blood is these my blood how did I get here....) said and thought as he looks around and becomes in shock of seeing person neck to him all blooded up.

"AAHHH!! Sam, Sam, Sam talk to me Sssaaamm!" said the teen as shack the man to try walking him up.

"K...K...K you ok good...now go live K you have to live...K live......." *cough* said the man as he to he's last breath K some what in stock stands up and tears start to drop as the rain does...

10 days later

K is stand on top of a building at night looking down at the streets like a animal wait to strike.
    hi

Otaku walterguy is off to a good start walterguy's Avatar
    Thanks

please delete this computer acting up it doulde post on me Sorry^^
    Last edited by walterguy; Sep 01, 2009 at 04:03 PM.
    hi

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

"ovi!!!"i looked at him before running to him "stop!" i jumped on him when i caught up"where are you going?!" i held him by his shirt collar ,i had been with him and june long enough i didn't wan't to leave them even for a bit "why are you leaving?!" i looked scared, and in all truth i was ,i almost thought of him as mine as well as june if they left or were taken from me i would go crazy. "y-y-y-you can't go....june,we need to wait for june,then we can be a trio again. r-r-right?" i had tears in my eyes,even if they weren't dead i was afraid of them leaving. i wasn't letting go

Thanks

on the ground staring at the wall beside me wondering what just hit me.i turned the corner and saw ovi and that girl just glaring at eachother.not in an angry way.but in pain and sorrow.

Otaku missundrstood is off to a good start missundrstood's Avatar
    Thanks

Ovi: "im sorry i..i.....c...cant..contr..."
    Ivo:i glared at the girl in front of me"get lost!" i said as i sound blasted her to the ground. then i saw june stareing in shock"JUUUUNE!!!" i said as i ran at him. i grabbed him and tackled him out the window as we fell something happened
    Ovi Ivo: we found our selfs in a dark place ovi; "whats going on?" ivo;"im finally taking full controle of this body i finally found out how say your last words before your silenced"
    ovi: i saw june as we were falling from the building"I....i..m....s.s.sorry june but i cant stop it." tears filled my eyes as i saw what i culdnt stop. it was the last thing i saw.
    ivo:"DIE!" i sound blasted june into the ground then fell on him with my feet crushing him to the ground. blood spilt out from his mouth. (grins) "YES this feels GOOD!! killing without any hold backs,(breaths deeply through nose) the smell of blood, its been to long."

you never know what is inside you...till its to late...

Thanks

shocked.....ivo.its like my mind was in slow motion as i fell from a building.as i hit the ground.i got hit again on my chest.crushing my ribs into my heart.i spit blood in ivos face as he laughed.i wanted to say somthing.but i coudnt...i couldnt breath.thoughts going through my mind."nothing is worth fighting for,unless its worth dying for...then is life worth fighting for?" so i smiled.if i could have said something...but i couldnt...i couldnt breath.but if i could have it would have been this."sorry..."

-------------------------------june 1992-2009------------------------------------

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 ... LastLast