+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 ... LastLast

Thread: inFamous

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: inFamous

"june..." my eyes wide open tears flowing steadily down my face. "ovi..." i was shocked i never thought i would be alone...again. i walked over to june,i wiped blood from his face "good night.' i smiled sadly before getting up "sempai... no,ill say ivo,say good bye " my voice was cold i had a strait face. i took his powers away,surrounded us with flesh burning fire hot enough to burn a body still alive to ashes. i grabbed his shirt collar and kneed him in the stomach before i slammed him into the pavement we were standing on.i was beating him too much but i didn't notice.i stopped."im,sorry.i forgot to say this."i smiled "Welcome back sempai." i took down the flames,i lifted ivo from the pavement "i forgot, that if i kill you i won't have anyone left."i held him like as if he was my living possession "warm...right?" i shook a bit i wasn't scared i just was sad that i lost two more people.i wasn't about to let go "i took your powers away so they won't work anymore" i smiled,i still hadn't let go

Otaku itano123 is off to a good start itano123's Avatar
    Right behind the people that call me EMO with a knife
    Thanks

waking up. crap how long did i sleep. need food and i ran out the door running. i found food and as i was eating i was thinking about my bro who died saving my life. after walking for a wile my sight went blury, its nuthing i thought and then i saw ivo (i think because theres a dead body) and that girl. i yeld "hello" they didnt hear me "HELLO" then i fell into murderus darknnes.

(anyone want to bash sence into me before im consumed by darknnes HELP)
    if only the knew the tue meaning of destiny

Otaku missundrstood is off to a good start missundrstood's Avatar
    Thanks

i grabbed the girl and pulled her up by her hair and punched her in the gut."stupid girl!" i punched and kneed her again"but i guess i should thank you, you helped me get rid of ovi after all. so i wont kill you......yet." i then took her head and slamed it into a dupster, knocking her unconcious. i then felt my powers come back. i turned around and saw a guy standing there. i used sound speed and was infront of him."and who might you be?" i said then i sound blasted him into a wall. i was still waiting for his answer.

you never know what is inside you...till its to late...

Thanks

i layed on the ground 'ive been hit harder than that jack*#@ ' i thought to myself i took away his powers and burned him on the spot "ive been hit harder than that b*$#@ ." i said to him "i guess im gonna have to lose one more."i snickered .i stopped the fire and started beating the hell outta him

Thanks

I grabbed her fist as it came to hit me."ive been practicing b**ch so don't let your gaurd down. i grabed my knife and stuck it in her leg. kicked her against the wall then jumped away.i spit some blood to the side of me."bring it!"

Thanks

i smiled a twisted one " shame on you.i tried not to let this happen but you just brought back a killer.one that hates to lose" i forgot about the knife and set him back on fire "go to hell!" i cracked my knucles and charged sending one hit after another not really caring what i was doing

Thanks

I started doging each fire ball,the parkour was starting to come in handy.I started laughing like a maniac."THIS IS AWESOME!!! SO MUCH FUN.MYAAHAHAHAHHAH." i jumped away so i was prolly a hundred feet from her.I suddenly felt my powers come back.so thats the limit"Lets get loud!" i made a huge soundblast that broke the ground around her and some of the building

Thanks

"crap.too much blood loss im losing my powers." i ran to him and made it look like i was going to hit him then ripped part of his shirt and stabbed him with the knife while i was at it. i jumped back.i tied the cloth on my cut to stop the bleeding.it worked. i set everything in a 120 foot raidius on fire while i gained back my blood

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 ... LastLast