+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Thread: inFamous

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: inFamous

"ow,that hurts a bit ya know"i smiled "your a man,so take the pain like one.its simple really, that your lacking....never mind"i had stopped figuring i really wasn't making sense to anyone or myself "you can keep your powers,but i don't want to die so"i stopped and set evry thing around me on fire "i hope you like fire as much as i do" i said before grinning

Otaku itano123 is off to a good start itano123's Avatar
    Right behind the people that call me EMO with a knife
    Thanks

are..... are y-you c c-crazy zero your gina kill me i-if you put everything up in flames i cant protect my self i used up all my strength. i strugled to say before i fell to the ground agen
    if only the knew the tue meaning of destiny

Thanks

"haha,it won't burn you.i won't let it spread"i smiled

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

I then stood there as you could see my chest coming in and out showing that i was breathing i little hard. As i transformed into my human form looked at the huge hole in the building then i transformed back into the alien armor.

File:Alex Armor Blade.jpg - The Prototype Wiki - Prototype characters, powers, BLACKWATCH, and more
    File:Armor.png - The Prototype Wiki - Prototype characters, powers, BLACKWATCH, and more

Otaku missundrstood is off to a good start missundrstood's Avatar
    Thanks

as i fell from the building,i thought. damn it all to hell,why did all this shit happen. I mean really what is going on,an alien boy throws me into a building then i get stabbed by some dark sissy that can barelly talk. suddenly i was in a black place again. ovi was standing there. "what do you want you mother fu**er!"
    ovi: "i want a chance to say bye." i took control of my body once again. i used sound speed and was infront of zero in an instant. "hi.....um theres something i wanted to tell you....but i know you dont wanna hear it from me,youd rather ivo say it cause hes your sempai.....but..." i leaned over and kissed her on the forhead."I love you."
    suddenly my body started throwing itself around "NO! NO! STOP IT! AHHHHH!" my body started sound blasting everything. i grabbed my hand and helld it to my head.tears of pain and agony started running all over my face. i looked at zero one last time.".........bye" *BOOM sound blasted his face* my body fell to the ground.

ovi: 1994-2009
    ivo: 1998-2009

you never know what is inside you...till its to late...

Thanks

"you were two were my friends,as well as june,i didn't want to hear it from ivo for the least"i sighed "there you go dying out on me again" i laughed.i got up and dragged ovi / ivo out of the rubble "that means i have to make another grave" i smiled and turned around "you two! don't you dare go out and die on me got it." i grinned and sat down

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

I then looked at zero dragging ivo/ovi to dig a grave for them. As it started pouring rain i went into my human form and everything had just went away i didn't fill like using my powers anymore not after me halfway killing him. I then looked at the puddle of rain that had my face reflected on it and i threw a rock to it and it changed to someone i didn't even know i looked at zero and the darkness dude. Then jumped very quickly not leaving anything but a whistling noise from the jump.

Otaku itano123 is off to a good start itano123's Avatar
    Right behind the people that call me EMO with a knife
    Thanks

*mph* they found him i said draging myself to the grave. i will try but i cant promis that i wont die because every second i fight the true darkness and evil witch is growing in my hear.*snifle* and ivo i forgive you, i said sitting down next to zero
    if only the knew the tue meaning of destiny

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast