+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 44 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Infestation: Evolution

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Infestation: Evolution

85 years later.

The infestation spreaded across the U.S. infecting almost everyone, turning them into monsters and mutalated creatures. The leader of these creatures died 85 years ago. Cyberus, a unique creature who was once human was defeated. No one knows how. they say the infestation turned on him because of his ideas, but other says it was some other creature and a woman. But now the only country who is doing something about it is Japan, American soldiers and the citiizens were no longer safe in the U.S. so they left the country and moved to Japan. There were several people who were left behind. There was nothing they could do about it.

However the Infestation was evolved into different species becoming more genetic and smarter. Several teams has been dispatched to the U.S. to try and contain the infection, though the U.S government would try and Nuke most of the area's but they had no intention of wiping their own country.

Prologue:

Somewhere in L.A.

Turk, a Wolverine soldier, wondered around in the city, alone. He looked at the ruined buildings. L.A. evacuated about 10 years ago, just before the infected creatures came along. He helded his weapon tight in his hands, keeping grip for any signs of strange activity. He sniffed in the air a couple of times. Turk thought he would be alone since he was the only Wolverine wondering around the City.

Turk found a spot, well hidden in a building. He thought it was good time to make camp, so he quickly put his pack on the ground. He looks around for anything unusual, he twitches his ears a couple of times, keeping an sharp eye he sits on a large rubble, resting.

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Infestation: Evolution

Rpex walked through a ruined building, the chopper missed its landing and dropped him off on top of the building in L.A. instead of on the outskrits of the city. He held up his AKM ready for a attack the brierfing said this place was heavy with infestation. He walked past a few buildings trying to keep a eye on everything, but something was smelling. He sniffed a few times the stench of a rotting body was near him. Rpex walked a few paces and saw the source of the stench, it was a body in the car next to him some guy didn't make it out in time before one of the infected got him.
    Live Life Or Die

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Turk smelled somebody was nearby, he standed up quickly and grabbed his rifle, he hid behind a fragile wall, he looked over the edge, there he saw somebody from a far distance. He takes a quick steady breath and points his rifle at the figure, he see's a car next to the person. He aims for the car's rim, he slowly squeezed the trigger, the rifle fires and the bullet punctured the car's tire and richocet off the rim.

Thanks

Rpex saw the bullet perce the tire, he turned around quickly his AKM ready in his hand. "Come out now or die. If you are friendly than put away your weapon." He yelled and fired two shots, "Those were warnings shots now show yourself." He took a step forward crouching behind the hood of the car to give him a little cover.
    Live Life Or Die

Thanks

Turk couldn't believe it, he thought he was the only one in L.A. It was ubelievable there could be survivors in this area, since it was over-runned by the infestation. Turk moved from the fragile wall to the outside of the streets. He could smelled that this person was human, Turk raised his weapon high in the air above him. Turk kept his face still and standed in the middle of the road. "Turk, Special Wolverine Forces." he shouted over the road.

Thanks

Rpex lowered his weapon slightly he wasn't going to trust this guy just yet. "Rpex Kavor of the 3rd SHD (Special Hot Drop) squad, i am on recon for my unit seen any infected." He said walking up to the man his gun at his side.

OOC: hope the SHD was okay i can change it if you need me to i thought it would be cool.
    Live Life Or Die

Thanks

((OOC: Fang, Turk is a Wolverine))

Turk growled for a moment, then he walks back to his camp, "This way, I got a radio you might use. I never used it." lowering his weapon and placing it behind his back, Turk grabbed for his pack and pulls out a small radio. He places it on the ground, "And no....I haven't seen any infection around here. So far this area is cleaned for all I know." Turk sits on the rubble he sat on before.

Thanks

(OOC: I know... i was meaning the squad thing i just made up)

"Thanks," Rpex said, "No one told me there was anyone was in the area." He went to the small radio and tried to find the broadcasting channel his group was on "This is Rpex on Recon come in base, over." He said waiting a few seconds then repeated. "That is strange what could be going on. Looks like i am walking back see you Turk." He said walking away.
    Live Life Or Die

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 44 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast