+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 44 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Infestation: Evolution

Otaku Alchemy II Champion Shizuka is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Infestation: Evolution

"That may be true...it has taken everything away from me. My family, my parents, my love, my home...everything that I held dearly to myself. But, in return from this infection I have regained my will to live, the burning desire to avenge my loss against this pandamonium. And thus I've come to rise and become stronger..."

Miyuki carefully listened to the noises that could be found outside, which she soon picked up Ishizu's silent footsteps lurking near by. Miyuki slightly shook her head and looked at Turk:

"Her name is Ishizu...but as you might be able to tell. She's not human but a wolf and neither a normal wolf. For some reason unknown to me...Ishizu won't trust others other than me or other pure wolves."

Miyuki gave a small bow to Sara as she left the tent, although Miyuki did not show much affection for the new group she had just met. Secretly, Miyuki felt greatful that they had taken her as a friend rather than a foe as most had done in the past once they had discovered she was infected. Giving a small sigh Miyuki sat down and crossed her legs, the small flickering light reflected upon her white alabaster like skin. The armor in her right shoulder and left hip brushed against her bare skin, they were the only thing left to remind her of her beloved family, the Harvenheit family.

It had been so many years that, Miyuki had been able to tangibly touch human warmth to feel the touch of another living being that wasn't overtaken by the disease. And the thought that his strange but heart-warming pack had taken her in was almost blissful. Slowly Miyuki slipped into a serene almost like trance state taking a little longer than usual to realize that Ciye was talking to her again. Miyuki shook her head quickly to shake off the dazzing effect.

Still with her legs crossed, Miyuki gazed at Turk for a moment and opened her mouth as if she was going to talk but closed again. That question rang through her ears, mind and soul "How long had she been living? How long had she been wondering in the surface of the now desolate hell like planet? How long had it been since the virus had taken over her entire life? How long had it been did her goal morphed from being a successful leader within her family to killing those like herself?" those same questions flashed inside her mind and once more bitterly reminded herself what she was. Miyuki was neither a full human nor a fully infected individual, she had been imprisoned and chained inside a no man's zone. After a moments of silence Miyuki answered Turk's question.

"I am not quite sure how you want me to answer this question for I am still alive and sane unlike some people...but it has been 5 years since I left my homecountry, Germany. Ever since those filthy disgusting cowards began to flood into my beloved city, nothing has been suitable for humans to live."
    Last edited by Shizuka; May 02, 2009 at 10:27 AM.
    "An eye for an eye leaves the world blind"- Ghandi

Devoted Otaku kimihiro is off to a good start kimihiro's Avatar
    Thanks

Kate could feel how the tears ran down her cheek.
    "Why does i cry" she asked her self an wiped the tears.
    she rose and started to go.
    She didn't knew where she should go, the infected could be everywere.
    She looked around her, her heart beaten fast.
    "I don't want to die here." she thought and walk toward a door.
    She slowly opened it and went in, with her desert eagle in her hand.
    It wasn't anythign in the house, so she closed the door and sank down at a
    chair.
    "I'am sure i will be killed" she said and looked at the roof.
    She felt how she started to fall asleep.
    She tried to saty awake but couldn't, after less than a minute she sleeped deep.
    Surender or fall, it's no other way to turn.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

"Well that is interesting and its very nice to meet your friend, Ishizu correct?" He raised an eye-brow to show a point of interest, he gives a low hum and walks over to and sit next to Miyuki, "You know, the infection may be evil as they say, but if anyone ever resist its poison, they become good friends to others, my father taught me that when I was a young pup." he scratches the top of his eye-brow.

Ciye and Sara were talking to each from a distinctive view, Sara was getting mad about something that had to occured with Ciye, who tried to calm her down and explained a few things to her, Turk was watching them, but he never understood of what love meant for them. They probably understood it better than him, Turk felt distant, feeling more observed with spacing in the darkness.

Ciye sighs as he walks over to Turk while Sara turned her back from Ciye and kept it that way, He spoke to Turk in the old wolverine tongue, "Turk, would you go on the hunt with us tomorrow?" he asked, Turk looked up with curiousity, "Hunt?" he asked, with a blank face, Ciye sighs and nodded his head, "The hunt is passed down by tradition, usually game that could be hunted down by our young ones, but now since they are rather infected with the infection, we now find a new sport by hunting the infection themselves, umm no offense." he showed a hand to show no aggression to their new found companion.

Turk got up before answering Ciye's question, he walks over to Sara while she kept her back turned, "What is bothering you with this...'hunt'?" he asked, Sara sighed and turned around with sad eyes. "When the hunt begins for the young Wolverine's some of them don't come back home, and that was gives me pain, and I have to endure that because most of them are my friends." she had tears in her eyes, "Everyday I see them, but when they go on a hunt, I never see their happy faces again." she was about to sob about the tradition, but she turned and headed back to the tent of where their son was sleeping. Turk turns around and stares at Ciye's back.

Thanks

she woke up and laid her hand on her right leg.
    The P226 was gone, she had drop it when she hide in the alley.
    She ran from the chair and to the door.
    " Why did i drop brothers gun?" sha angry asked her self.
    She hold her gun in her right hand, put the ear to the door and tried to hear if
    it was anyhting on the other side.
    She slowly opened the door and looked out, it wasn't anything there.
    She ran to the alley and founde her gun on the ground.
    When she piced it up, she heared something behinde her.
    The heart nearly stoped, she slowly turned around and looked.
    1 infected stood there and looked at her with it's balck eyes.
    She screamed and started to ran from it.
    "This is the end, i can't survive" she thought and ran so fast she could.
    She looked behind her self and saw the human liked beast.
    When she looked foward she saw a desert, she couldn't stop runing.
    She when she passed the last huose she looked back aigen, the infected was now gone.
    When she stoped she falled in the sand.
    Unabel to rose she just laid there.
    "So this is the end of my life" she said to herself and felt how the tears ran down her cheeks.

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

Rpex looked up all of a sudden, there was a smell in the air. This wasn't somthing he smelt before or was it and he never noticed. It smelt like food, he turned around and saw a girl standing on the edge. Did she smell like food he couldn't tell? Rpex walked to her slowly trying to control this urge to kill her. She wasn't infected he could tell even from this distance. He held up his AKM just incase she was a bandit trying to get some loot. "Who are you?" He yelled barely ten feet from her.
    Live Life Or Die

Thanks

Kate looked into the city when she heared someone yelling.
    She turned around and saw a person in the desert.
    "He yelled at me, but how is he?" she said.
    She felt a bit dizzy.
    " How are you?" she yelled back and took a few steps backward.
    "Will that person kill me?" she thought.
    She shaked her head and looked aigen, now she saw that he hold a weapon.
    She once aigen took a few step backwards.
    " You won't kill me, right?" she yelled.

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

"If you tell me who you are than I won't" He yelled back. A flash of pain riped through his body. Rpex fell to one knee as the pain raced through his body. He stayed on his knee but kept his weapon locked on her. He didn't need to be caught by suprise twice in one day. The fresh memory of killing his squad mate still hurt.
    Live Life Or Die

Thanks

Kates heart beaten faster when she saw how the person fall down on his knees.
    "what is happening?" she thought.
    She took a few steeps toward the person.
    " My name is Kate" she yelled.
    Pictures from the battle ran through her head once aigen.
    She saw how one of her friend falled down her knees seconds before an infected bitten his head of.
    She just screamed.
    "Don't die aigen"
    The tears ran down her cheek like rivers.
    She hold her arm around her head and falled to the ground.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 44 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 ... LastLast