+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 44 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Infestation: Evolution

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Infestation: Evolution

Ciye sighs for a moment, "Well its just not us, its more a appropiate for the young, those who never actually did hunt, all the others do is watch and see of what they do. We only have about 5 young ones who will be doing the hunting." Ciye moves closer to the camp fire and stares off at it, Turk was standing behind him, "Then its settle Miyuki and her companion will follow us to the hunting ground, where ever that may be." Ciye moves a inch of his head to Turk, "South from here, close to the city out-skirts, the infection may wonder off into the desert, but they never last out here, not without food."

Turk gives a low hum and walks past Ciye, and pats him on the back, "All except one." He slowly walks past Miyuki and he looks at her, his gaze was just simply amazed to see a infected human would be out here in the desert, knowing the infection only survive on flesh and blood. Ciye's turns around, keeping his eyes on the ground, "You may make yourselves at home, don't worry about the others here in the main camp, they'll know of your presence, for they'll know your friendly." he walks back to the room where Sara and the little boy was. Sara herself was already inside.

Turk, walking outside and almost away from the camp, his feet touching the soothing sand of the desert, though it was no longer hot, it was cold. something he hasn't felt since he was a little pup. He kept his fierce gaze as he watches the ocean of sand, He remembered something his father use to tell him, "Keep your pride and you'll become strong everyday." He rubbed the back of his neck, "I always do father," he said quietly underneath the cold night, skies were clear, the moon itself was shining.

Otaku Alchemy II Champion Shizuka is off to a good start
    Thanks

Miyuki looked at Sara, she had sympathy for Sara for she knew what it was like knowing that someone dear to you might not be returning. This is something that had happened countless times in the Harvenheit household back in Berlin, Germany. For endless generations, Miyuki's family had served in the German army while protecting the country against the infections.

As Turk gave the permission for Miyuki to tag along in the hunt in the following day, she slightly nodded. Once more Miyuki was given the opportunity to fulfill her destiny, to quench her desire for vengeance, she was once more given the chance to kill. With a small smile Miyuki looked at Ciye, her face had a serene aura. As Miyuki got up to leave she spoke; her voice was a soft, warm and mellow voice.

"Thank you for such a heart-warming hospitality..."

With those last words Miyuki quietly headed towards the exit of the tent, outside Ishizu had patiently waited for Miyuki. For a few minutes Miyuki looked at Ishizu, when they had first met Ishizu had been the normal size of a small normal wolf. And as of now the pure white wolf with piercing sapphire eyes stood before her, twice the size of a full grown wolf.

Quickly Miyuki leaped upwards and sat on Ishizu's back, slightly leaning forwards Miyuki softly tapped on Ishizu's shoulder. Soon enough both were heading to the edge of the camp. The light blue moonlight glowed against the desert's sand dunes, making each grain of sand to faintly glitter. Sighing Miyuki climbed down from Ishizu's back and laid down in the sand, Ishizu looked into the horizon to see if anything was near. Seeing that not a living thing was out in desert, settled down and curled up next to Miyuki.

Within a few minutes the desert's winds began to pick up, stirring the old scents and bringing new ones.
    "An eye for an eye leaves the world blind"- Ghandi

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

A scout was keeping an eye for the infection, Turk walks along next to him, he looks down on the brethen, who's eyes were nearly shut. He patted him on the shoulder, he woke up a instant, he sighed as he saw Turk, "Oh, don't ever do that again." he said while yawning. "It looks like you need some rest, head back to camp, I'll take over from here." the Wolverine yawned again, stepped up on his two feet and wondered back to camp to sleep.

Turk sat down on the chair from which the other Wolverine sat on, he looks out in the desert, it was quiet, very quiet. Turk felt like he was back home, when everything became quiet before the infection ever came. He closed his eyes for a moment to picture home. It had a beautiful scenary, he wished he could see it one last time. Turk perked up his ears to hear anything from afar distance. But he could only hear his slow steady breath, his heart beat rhytem, and could also hear somebody not too far. Though he remained quiet for the night.

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

"You talked about your family and your gang." Rpex said picking up the blunt from the table and light it up. Rpex took a hit and exhaled saying, "Don't worry I wont repeat anything to anyone. So what do you want to do? We can stay her for another day two at the most, or we can leave now" He said putting on his shirt and holding out the blunt for Kate.
    Live Life Or Die

Thanks

Cerebro, a blood thirsty creature whose mind is set on one thing only, Flesh. He lusts for it, his veins pumped with andrenaline each time he makes a kill. He shows no fierce to anyone or anything, but one way to keep the infection going is by hiding himself in the underworld. Sleeping, eating, savioring his strength. His guttural growls cannot be heard from the surface, his minions do his bidding. While he sleeps underground, holding himself like a new-born baby, he waits for the right time to strike the up-world surface. During the time of his sleep, his most trusted and the strongest of the infection brings him a flesh human bring, only alive, so he can hear the screams of his victims as they plea'd for mercy. Devouring his meal while they are still alive, Cerebro, shows no mercy.

His limit is boundless, he's fierce gaze kepts his victims having nightmares for the rest of their lives. Cerebro one of the second of mutated genetic beings ever tested slept for quite a long time. His power is his brute strength, far stronger than Cyberus, if Cerebro was awaken, he could have killed Cyberus with ease. But when he is awaken, he will unleash his destruction of power unto the world, of whats left of it, with his new power, he could become the next God.

Devoted Otaku kimihiro is off to a good start kimihiro's Avatar
    Thanks

"i don't reallt know what to do" she said and looked at the table.
    She took a drag of the cigarette.
    "my gang and family" she wispered to herself.
    She looked at the blunt Rpex hold for her.
    "Im sorry, im not in mood to take a smokey" she said.
    Pitcures of the famlily apeared in her head.
    It was years ago since she saw them.
    She looked at Rpex.
    "i have a small memory that you said anything about the wound on you neck" she said to him.
    "Why did i drank that vodka yesterday?" she thought, frustated over that she couldn't remember much from the day before.
    Surender or fall, it's no other way to turn.

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

Rpex shrugged and and took another hit off the blunt. "Yeah I said something about my neck, but i don't think you want to hear it." He said taking a shot to steel his nerves. "I am infected, but i am not like the others I haven't lost my mind or anything. I just feel diffrenet now I don't kow how to explain it."
    Live Life Or Die

Devoted Otaku kimihiro is off to a good start kimihiro's Avatar
    Thanks

"he is infected." she thought and shivered.
    "How could you be infected? and how does you know that you havn't lost you mind, you maybe just think that you are youself" she said and looked down the table.
    She laid the cigarete butt in the glass on the table.
    "He is an infected, and i drank with him yesterday." she thought.
    Surender or fall, it's no other way to turn.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 44 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 ... LastLast