+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 44 FirstFirst ... 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 ... LastLast

Thread: Infestation: Evolution

Otaku Alchemy II Champion Shizuka is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Infestation: Evolution

"I can't trust you for your words. Your words say that this man won't make long? I am living proof that a human can and all will someday overcome this infection."

Miyuki momentarily moved away from the unconcious man and raised herself from the floor. Her deep crimson eyes intensely gazed upon the man before her, to demonstrate that she had absolute control over the infection. Miyuki forced the infection to partially retreat from her body, causing the markings on her body to slightly back away and her fangs somewhat return to a human like teeth.

"And you say let the man die in peace? So we can have human kind exterminated from the face of this planet? I don't think so! I will never let mindless monsters like you take over the place I call home. Let the man die in peace so my life will be in vain? So are you insinuating that what I for fought to control my own body over this infection in needless? Are you saying that you are happy with the current conditions you live in?!"

Tears shrouded and hindered her own sight, Miyuki looked at him indignated the way he lived. Once more Miyuki could feel anger, hatred, fustration and bitterness of her past flowing through her body. She was not ready to give up on something she could change or let alone let the efforts of herself and others go down the drain. Miyuki stubbornly refused to accept her past, the fact her family had been wiped out by the infection leaving her isolated. She refused to accept that her lover had died by her own hands because he had turned into a infected monster, who was no longer able to control his very own body. Miyuki clutched her hands into a fist frustation burning through her soul like a wild fire. But as anger increased in Miyuki's feelings, it also seemed to be partially fueling the infection, for now most of the markings in her body had returned and were constantly spreading with the Harvenheit Family crest branded on her skin glowing brightly almost as if it was like in fire, her teeth returned to being a wolf like teeth, and nails grew long and extremely sharp.

Realizing this Miyuki quickly halted, she had forgotten that if she did not revert and make sure that most of her force went to control the infection. It would surely take over her body and lose control of everything.

Meanwhile, Ishizu who was watching from afar caught the scent of a young girl. Slowly disappearing and becoming invisible, Ishizu began to silently walk towards the young girl whom was hiding behind a wrecked and rusted car. Occasionally glancing at Miyuki to assure that she was still safe.
    "An eye for an eye leaves the world blind"- Ghandi

Devoted Otaku kimihiro is off to a good start kimihiro's Avatar
    Thanks

"where did she go?" kate asked herself.
    She looked at Rpex.
    "did you knew where she went?" she shispered to him.
    She felt unpleasant and looked around.
    "He said that they could become almost invisible." she thoughed.
    Her body started to shiver.
    "I don't want to die here." she thoughed and felt how the panic slowly started to take over her body.
    Surender or fall, it's no other way to turn.

Thanks

Ishizu could quickly sense the little girl's uneasyness and spoke in human tongue; normally Ishizu conversed to Miyuki in a old tongue only spoken by Ishizu's pack.

"You won't die here little one that is if you follow me...I need to ask you a few questions."

Ishizu's voice was soft and warm almost like a mother's voice when talking to their babies. Gradually Ishizu's soft dissolved into the surroundings and only a tiny bell sound could be heard, it came from the earring found in Ishizu's left ear ampliated by a mysterious power.

Devoted Otaku kimihiro is off to a good start kimihiro's Avatar
    Thanks

Kate looked around her.
    "who was that?" she whispered to her self.
    she sank down on the ground.
    "Can i really trust the voice?" she thoughted.
    Her body started to shiver more.
    She felt more unpleasant.
    "Were shall i go?" she whispered whitout a second thought.
    Surender or fall, it's no other way to turn.

Thanks

Ishizu's voice did not reappear the question, only the soft sounds of the bells echoed through the empty city. As Ishizu walked to the other side of the street, she thought to herself "I need to gather more information about that man and this infection." If it was needed Ishizu would summon her powers again to protect the human that will once more save Ishizu's pack.

After a few minutes of walking Ishizu stopped near a ruined building, covered by the shadows Ishizu reappeared revealing her white fur and piercing sapphire eyes. Ishuzu quitely sat down and awaited for the little girl to catch up.

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

"You will not talk or touch her," Rpex screamed. Rpex power followed from his hands did that girl dare hurt the person he swore he would protect. "I can hear your little wolf girl. You will leave her alone and leave this place before I destory you. You think I am no longer a man, you think I am a mindless monster. I have news for you if trying to live in this place by any means makes me a monster than I guess you don't belong in this world and I will be happy to take you out off this world." Rpex advanced on the infected girl his powers where coming off of him in waves. Sparks were flying off of him the infection was taking him and he liked it. "NOW, leave us alone or die."
    Last edited by FangBloodthirst; May 10, 2009 at 09:29 AM. Reason: I was talking about Miyuki I just miss read your post there for a sec.
    Live Life Or Die

Thanks

(OOC: ._.; Your making no sense...Miyuki is like in the other side of the street while Ishizu on the other side....you saying as if they are next to each other. Ishizu never talked to you...it was Miyuki that was talking to you.)
    Last edited by Shizuka; May 10, 2009 at 09:32 AM.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

kaname: I looked at the giant worm and backed away then it roared blowing me away as i rolled across the sand weak I then got up and ran and the worm dived and came back up chasing after me in the sand like a dolphin racing. I then jumped in the air twisting taking out my two daggers and landing on top of the worm. As it started to wiggle and bite at me i then jumped off i then rolled backwards and looked up on my knee as i saw the worm in the air about to fall on me. I then rolled to the side and dashing at it as i cut through it's stomach. And the worm smacked me with it's tail making me fly away as i landed in the sand passed out wondering to myself if that was the end.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 44 FirstFirst ... 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 ... LastLast