+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 44 FirstFirst ... 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 42 ... LastLast

Thread: Infestation: Evolution

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Infestation: Evolution

Rpex opened his eyes to see the familyer coast of Japan coming into view. "Thanks Kate," He said to her, but in a wishper he added "When we land follow me and when i tell you to run. Run for the closes exit door and don't look back got it." He sat up and moved his gun over his chest.
    Live Life Or Die

Otaku zangetsu412 is off to a good start zangetsu412's Avatar
    Thanks

I love it all! Its very creative. Sorry I ruined it though.Plz don't send hate mail.

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight View Post
    Jack stops shaking for a bit, he looks up with frustration, he grabs the sword from the building which he almost sliced, he leaps forward with his sword at his side, he raises his sword high in the air and strives it to Alberio's shoulder,

"You are coming with me!"

He yelled as he throws his swing.
    Alberio ducked Jack’s only, but only just enough so that by lowering his body Jack’s attack glanced off of his own weapon, currently concealed from view underneath his cloak. Following up Alberio dropped his front forward, bending at the hip and touching the ground, he thrust out his right leg right for Jack’s gut. The kick was nearly invisible to the naked eye, hiding among the shadows of the cloak until it was too late to dodge.

“Hold!” shouted the voice of the infection inside Alberio’s head. Alberio stopped his kick before it collided with Jack, even if he went to dodge or block it. [i]“We could use this opportunity to spread the infection further. If you won’t go on your own free will, I’ll force you, you know.”[i]

With the threat crystal clear, Alberio lowered his leg and turned to face Jack.

“I’ll go, but any more of your attacks and I’ll kill you without hesitation, got it?”

OOC: Hell-dude, Alberio and Jack are already in Japan so... 'back in Japan'? o.O'

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Devoted Otaku kimihiro is off to a good start kimihiro's Avatar
    Thanks

Kate looked at him.
    "Why does i have to run?" she whispered.
    "Run and down look back?" she thoughed
    She looked over the ocean.
    Surender or fall, it's no other way to turn.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

I then stood back up and looked far out into the distantance and saw the darkness coming my way but i had to find help but i had to hurry i then ran into a small radio tower and saw radio and heard a couple of people talking i then pressed the red button so my voice would come up "hello can anyone hear me"i said as i waited "yes sir i hear you"the man said over the radio "were are you and do you have any type of vehicle for transportation "yes i do i am in a small town in the dessert not very far from the us" "do you think you could bring a vehicle to the us" "yes sir i think i can" i am in south carolina on the coast and thank you" "you welcome sir" i then ran out the building and looked out in the distance as it started to fall night i turned my head out over the waters and back as i heard creatures falling the night as they came over i saw one wolverine come and tackle me trying to bite my neck i then kicked it and ran to it cutting it's throat then i took out my sword prepared for what was coming.

Thanks

"You didn't think geting out would just be you walking out the front door." Rpex whispered back. "Besides me everyone thinks you are a soldier they are not going to let you walk out you will have to run. When I tell you to run go for the nearest exit and don't look back I will distract them."
    Live Life Or Die

Devoted Otaku kimihiro is off to a good start kimihiro's Avatar
    Thanks

"okej, but how far will i run? and how will i find you later?" she asked him.
    She looked down on the floor.
    "Then i have to run from something aigen." she thoughed.
    "What will happen if i don't run away, and just follow you?" kate asked him
    Surender or fall, it's no other way to turn.

Thanks

"You will run as fast as you can and as far as you can don't look back." Rpex said thinking about what he had to do next. "You will not follow me or we both die and when the time comes for you to find me remeber go to that location on the paper I gave you and ask for Madeye." The chopper was close to landing.
    Live Life Or Die

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 44 FirstFirst ... 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 42 ... LastLast