+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast

Thread: Infestation: Evolution

Devoted Otaku kimihiro is off to a good start kimihiro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Infestation: Evolution

Kate ran so fast she could toward the gate.
    She could hear how people shouted behind her.
    "Is it becuse of him, or have they see me running?" she thoughed.
    she ran through the gate opening.
    "im outside." she whispered to herself.
    She continued to ran so fast she could away from that place.
    Surender or fall, it's no other way to turn.

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

Rpex took out his pistol and started shooting at the on coming soldiers feet and any place that would get them out of his way, but no kill them. Some were trying to shoot at him, but years of training helped him doge most of them though a few scraped his arms and legs.
    Live Life Or Die

Thanks

While Kate ran she heared gunshots from the place Rpex were.
    "I hope he is ok." she thoughed.
    She ran for a while longer til she couldn't see the place.
    Then she stoped.
    "Was it this he meaned by the thing he said?" she asked herself.
    She puted her hand in the pocket and picked up the paper of madeye's location.
    "It's better to take the safe first." she said to herself.
    She picked up at cigarette and ligthed it and started to walk aigenst madeye location.

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

When Rpex thought that Kate was safe he let one of the officers that were sneaking up behind him, badly at that, hit him in the head to knock him out. The last words out of his mouth before he hit the ground were "Good luck, Kate."
    Live Life Or Die

Thanks

Kate took a deep drag of the cigarette.
    "I hope he is ok." she thoughed and exhaled.
    Memories from when she ran away from the infected when they had killed the gang suddenly appeared in her head.
    She stoped and breathed heavy.
    "I hope he's not dead, becuse of me." she thoughed.
    It felt like ice ran through her vains.
    "I hope he's ok." she thoughed aigen.
    She tried to calm down herself.
    "Even if im in this bad mental status, i will find that madeye." she said to herself and continued to walk toward the location.

Otaku Alchemy II Champion Shizuka is off to a good start
    Thanks

After minutes of leaving the infected city, Miyuki and the new warriors arrived at the outskirts of the camp. Everything seemed to be calm; all was in its place and each individual attending to their duties and chores. The burning sensation that was caused by the hot iron was still very much fresh in her mind. Slightly brushing her hand against her arm, Miyuki flinched raw flesh was exposed in the form of a crescent moon. Miyuki looked at her hands; they were will covered in the brutes’ blood. Although she avidly despised killing, her other side did not. Miyuki could still fill her other self squirming inside yearning for more food for more blood.

“I’ll wash this later as soon as I get in the camp…”

Miyuki looked over at the other wolverines; they seemed to be overjoyed with their new ranks. Although, Miyuki too was happy with the result of the hunt her reasons were different. Even though she too had been branded with the crescent moon to Miyuki that meant that she was accepted by the group more than it meant that she had joined their ranks as a warrior. This brought old memories to Miyuki; it reminded her of the time that her Father had brought her to an ancient family ceremony. It was in this ceremony that younger members were chosen by the elders of the Harvenheit family to be the heirs to the Harvenheit Throne. It was also the same ceremony that Miyuki and another young boy were chosen as the next Leaders of the Harvenheit Family.

This decision had come much to a surprise to both her Father and herself because usually the heirs to the throne were chosen from the Main House and not a lesser house such as the one Miyuki was born into. At the very same day she and Stephan, Miyuki’s future fiancée, were branded with the Harvenheit’s Family Crest. Soon after they were taken in by the current Leaders of the family and were taught numerous things required when becoming the heirs to the throne. Miyuki was taught how to properly execute a tea ceremony, crucial laws of the family and society, calligraphy while in the other hands Stephan was being drilled down with self-defense and other military requirements. Although it was a demanding task everyday, Miyuki had been happy that she had been chosen when several other young girls from the Main House were competing for the same spot.

Sighing Miyuki slowly walked towards a large closed container, which contained fresh water. With a small metal can, Miyuki scooped clean water and splashed it over her body giving a blissful cleansing feeling. Washing away the dirt and blood away from her body and unto the floor. Sighing Miyuki looked up at the bright calm blue skies, how she wished she could fly up to the heavens and escape from the flames of hell that infects the Earth. Quickly shaking off the access water, Miyuki arrived at the center of camp. She could hear the other young and new warriors making loud noises in commemoration of their victory. Miyuki warmly smiled, it had been a while since she had seen such cheerful atmosphere.

But, that warm feeling was lived briefly suddenly Miyuki could sense something nearby. It was the same feeling she had whenever Cerebro was either near her or when he was up to something. Ishizu growled curling up her lips, while Miyuki turned in circles trying to pinpoint the location of the omnious feeling was emitting from.

"Cerebros? No it can't be...he would've already killed us all. Infection?"

Miyuki could feel a panicking feeling inside, although she could not see it Miyuki could feel its presence. Without taking off her eyes from the outskirts of the camp Miyuki began talking to Ishizu giving her instructions. Somehow Miyuki knew it was the infection, perhaps seeking revenge for the earlier hunt on the brutes.

Within a split second Ishizu sped off inside the camp searching for Sara and Ciye's son. Which she quickly found Sara in the middle of camp.

"Sara! Miyuki has instructed me to advise you to gather everyone at once. She said it could possibly be infection trying to ambush this camp. You better get to it now if you want to remain the way you are right now!"

The icy sapphire gazed intensely at Sara.
    Last edited by Shizuka; May 20, 2009 at 08:25 PM.
    "An eye for an eye leaves the world blind"- Ghandi

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Back in the U.S.

Ciye and Turk slowly moved around in the ruins of the city, they sniffed the air for any signs of activity. Taking cover behind a few large rubble and crushed cars, they both found themselves nearly close to the infection. Turk behind a large pile of dirt, Ciye was behind him, the smell entered their nose which tells them they were really close. Turk looks over of the pile of dirt, there he could see the infection leader, Cerebro.

He growled and snarled as he watches his infection boarded a numerous of transportation ships. "We will cross this sea and continue on our infection to those who will resist, get our fast runners and brutes aboard first, then have the Draka's and the other infections into the whales, we will go under their defenses and destroy them from behind." one of the infected humans nodded his head and tended to his duties.

Ciye and Turk knew they had to do something about the situation, Turk got to the other side and leans agains't a local bus. Turk looks over to Ciye, he signaled him insisting that they take out the one called Cerebro. Ciye looks over the pile of dirt and noticed that Cerebro suddenly disappeared. He looked over to Turk, but his eye's widened as he saw something behind Turk.

Turk looked behind him, he could smell the stench of the dead creature. Cerebro growled and swung his claw arm towards Turk, who rolled to his left to dodge the attack, Turk quickly came back to his feet and turned around, his ears twitched as he could hear more of the infection coming to aid their leader. "I will deal with these pest." Ciye yelled out and grabbed his two swords and ran towards the infection. Turk grips onto his gauntlet and stares at Cerebro, and Cerebro stares back at him waiting to strike.

Turk growled and leaps forward with the gauntlet in his arm, Cerebro showed his claws on his fingers and strives forward to meet Turk as they both growled, they collided with each other, throwing wild swings much like wild dogs in a small fight.

Sara, back at the camp was enjoying the feast given by the people to celebrate the victory of the young wolverines. she clapped her hands a few times as she watches them raise their tropheys high in the air, though she did not see Ciye or Turk anywhere, her smile faded and her eyes feel saddness, she could feel Ciye was dead, and she didn't need to know the news of her lover's death neither. She turned around and saw the sapphire eye's the young wolf, after what she was told, she asked, "Where's Ciye?"

Jack was shocked and awe'd as he could almost feel the power from Alberio's foot. Funny, he always thought he could get killed by the infection and not die by a foot. watching him lower his foot, Jack sheated his blade and looked at Alberio's cloak, "Very well, but I am gonna have a hard time figuring out where exactly? something about strenghting our defenses in the heart of the city?" he rubbed the back of his head, for a moment and tried to think, "Ahh! I hate having amnesia!!" he shut his eyes tight for a moment and felt something coming from his side body, he quickly searched for the vibrating device and pulls out a small sensor, he looked at it for a while and became confused.

"This? I'm not familiar with." he tosses the device to Alberio, "I would ask you what it is, but then again, you probably don't know either."

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

I then got to one building and saw a man smack one in the back of the head i then took out a dagger and slit his throat and threw him back but it was hard to tell who i was since i had on the sand gear and the ninja armor under it i then picked him up and took him out of there i followed through the gate to find a room i could let him lay down in "im not gonna let you die and i will help you"i said as i held on to his arm holding him up with one dagger in my right hand.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast