+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 44 FirstFirst ... 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast

Thread: Infestation: Evolution

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Infestation: Evolution

I then bent down crouching walking in caution as a guard stood on the other side of the wall as he started to walk by the corner he looked at the side of the wall and no one was there he then turned around and i just grabbed him by the face and put pressure on it and he fell to the ground then i walked around to find a small little building and i walked right in and heard bottles of bear hitting against each other and people talking and pool balls i turned around and found myself in a bar "man i am really screwed now all these buildings are so confusing"i thought to myself.

Devoted Otaku kimihiro is off to a good start kimihiro's Avatar
    Thanks

"He got catched at the military place there the chopper landed." Kate said.
    she looked down at the table.
    " It's all i know, he told me to run when he distracted the other soldiers there." she said.
    "He sacrificed himself, just so i could escape." she thoughed.
    " I'am sorry, that can't be for so much use now." she said and looked at madeye
    Surender or fall, it's no other way to turn.

Otaku Alchemy II Champion Shizuka is off to a good start
    Thanks

Miyuki slightly slided her right foot against the grainy floor of the desert taking a stance, she could feel goosebumps arising in her skin. Miyuki thought to herself, "They are definitely here..." Much like the other infected mutants, Miyuki could sense her infected blood boiling inside once more being activated by the instict to battle, kill and cause agony. Slowly reaching back for the crescent sword, Miyuki dangerously placed a finger inside the loop that adorned the handle of the weapon and unsheathed it slowly by sliding it sideways.

Meanwhile Ishizu who was at the center of the camp gave a loud howl, warning the warriors of the camp that enemy lurked within the precincts of the camp. After bringing her head down Ishizu intensely stared at Sara with a burning gaze.

"This isn't the time to ask questions. If you want to make alive out of this camp along with others of your like. You better come with me..."

Although, it was against Ishizu's will she lowered her shoulders down showing that she was allowing Sara to climb on top of herself. Never before had Ishizu allowed none other than Miyuki, to fully sit on her shoulders usually Ishizu just roughly grabbed whoever by the colar with her mouth. But, this time Miyuki had specifically forbid her to do so.

"There isn't much time we must gather all that aren't able to defend themselves at the center of the camp. Miyuki at the moment is at the edges of the camp and by now probably engaged in battle with the infected."

Tightening her grip on the crescent moon, Miyuki spotted the first infected it was a Terine. Without hesitation Miyuki charged forward at full speed, clashing together; the Terine with its incredible power grabbed the sword and momentarily stopped Miyuki's assault. Grimmicing Miyuki tried forcing down the sword Sara had given her, although it was durable and sharp it did not provide herself with any special powers. Once again she could feel the after math of her transformation taking a jab at her energy, the previous battle had brought her down to dangerous low levels of energy.

"If I transform again...I won't have enough energy to keep control of myself or fight in the battle."

Giving a loud scream Miyuki tried mustering all the energy she had left, but the Terine seemed unaffected. In fact it had a devilishly smirk on its face, its eyes contained the deep burning fires of the insticts to win. It gradually began pushing up the crescent sword, Miyuki's human side was no match to the Tarine which had many advanced skills and powers under its arsonal. Miyuki struggled to keep the upper hand of the battle in her side, but at this time this was something that she could not keep up for long. So instead Miyuki chose to move away, swiftly Miyuki did a back flip into the air in doing so giving her somewhat of a good distance between the Tarine.

Before Miyuki had noticed there were a army of infected individuals, with the corner of her eyes Miyuki looked back into the center of the camp. As Miyuki had instructed Ishizu, the giant wolf had began to gather those what were uncapable to defend themselves to the center of the camp. Sighing Miyuki looked at the army of infection that stood before her, she wondered where were the young wolverine warriors who just had attained their titles. Even if Miyuki did transform she could not protect the camp just by herself.

"I guess there's isn't another choice...looks like things will turn ugly from here on now"

Once again Miyuki partially unleashed her infected side, as a result giving a loud screeching noise. Miyuki had once again given her otherself a chance to come to the surface.

"How pathetic Miyuki...you are having to rely on my powers to battle? Just sit back you pathetic human and don't get in the way!"

Her infected side had a incredible thirst for blood and war. Although, she hated her infected side Miyuki still depended on its power to combat against the infection. Before she realized things became blurry as her other side took control and began to battle at full power.
    "An eye for an eye leaves the world blind"- Ghandi

Otaku walterguy is off to a good start walterguy's Avatar
    Thanks

As the Terine looked at Miyuki seeing her transform in front of it. in that instant a bullat what shoot out of nowhere and had shoot the Terine in the head leaving a baseball size hall in its head. Before the Terine fell to its knees with only a seconds to the ground. A nothere shoot was fired in the air as it wasps by Ishizu and Sara's head hiting a nothere infected that was jumping in the air getting ready to stab them was blown back by the shoot. When that happen a nothere two shoots was fired these time and two infected soliders where blown of the a roof top nere Ishizu and Sara again. After that about five more shoots where made had kill most of the infected that where or doing thing that harmed the cilvilations.

Kyo then rose up from the sand and with he's FAL, 7.62x51mm Rifle camoflas in dust sand color raggs in hand. Kyo stand about 1 miles on top of a dune hill that look over the entire camp. Kyo then ran as fast as could down the dune hill to the camp as he was doing that Kyo put he's rifle to he's shoulder and started firing as he slided down to the camp.
    hi

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Turk was tossed several times into buildings by the leader Cerebro, who mostly snarled as each time Turk fell, "Just like the rest of your race, weak and undiscliplined, you will be wipe'd out from the faces of this planet." Cerebro walks over to Turk's half dead body and picks him up by his head, and tosses him again to a wall. "Once I cross the sea all those who oppose me will die by my hand." he growled and stomps on Turks' back, groaning in pain, Turk felt like he was finished. Then he heard a commotion behind, sounded like Cerebro was being attacked, Turk looked over his shoulder and seen Ciye in a grapple hold on Cerebro.

"Defiled parasite!! you will die by my hand!!" Ciye yelled as his two swords were blocked by Cerebro's arms, "That is unlikely to happen, when the gates are opened and the seals unlatched, we will be invincible, the undead will rise up once more to take revenge on whats left of the human race, including the Wolverine's." Cerebro leans agains't the wall the swords are being driven to his chest, he lifted up his legs and pushes Ciye back, forcing him to the ground.

Cerebro was ready to finish him off until he heard the sounds of a blow horn. He snarls and looks at Ciye and Turk, "For now you will live, you are not worthy for me to kill....yet." he turns his back on them and walked out of the ruined building, he looks around and his infected minions are boarding the ships, some set sailed, the others still anchored, still loading with infected creatures. Cerebro snarled and walks towards one of the ships.

Otaku Alchemy II Champion Shizuka is off to a good start
    Thanks

Miyuki's infected side snarled, a fresh scent had been brought to her nose, scanning the battle field with the corner of her eyes a individual was spotted

"Another fool has come...I will take care of that one later..."

With powerful hind legs her infected side sped off into the mass of infection, before reaching the mob of infected monsters Miyuki looked outside with her infected side eyes. Whenever she was in this stage, it seemed that although she was inside this her own body at the same time it felt like it wasn't hers. For five long painful years, this virus had resided inside her own body and eventually evolving into an entire new being. Yet, Miyuki had never asked its name despite the fact that this virus had done much damage to humanity, Miyuki felt that if she wasn't able to completely eliminate it she should at least learn more about her other self. With a bit of hesitation Miyuki tried making a conversation:

"Uhm...how should I say this..."

But, before Miyuki could finish her sentences her infected side cut the conversation short.

"YOU FOOL! Did I not tell you to get in the way?! If your wondering what my name is, its Genesis."

With that Miyuki remained quite and thought to herself, "So her name is Genesis..." Meanwhile her infected side, slashed through the infected with bare fangs and claws. Miyuki quietly watched the fight as Genesis, her other self, fought against her own kind. She wondered why was Genesis fighting in the human side, why did Genesis not take this opportunity where fatigue was taking a toll to take over this body? After all there was no doubt that most humans were not a match to the legions of infected individuals.

From afar Genesis appeared like a human sized wolf with indigo blue fur, long tail like a leopard's but yet it had an appearance of a wolf's, accompanied by crimson eyes which had thin pupils; symbolizing the DNA traces of Leopards. As the indigo blue mutant wolf clashed against the other infected individuals, a rain of blood showered the sandy battle field turning the sand a deep garnet red.

Slowly but gradually with the help of the stranger and the other wolverines, the small legion of infection was diminished. Figuring that the other young wolverines could finish the rest off, Genesis slowly paced towards Kyo. Genesis could easily tell that the man before her, was no ordinary mortal but much like herself another unfortunate soul that was infected. Genesis raised herself from her front two legs, standing on her hind legs Genesis was taller than most humans.

"Genesis this is enough...the infections are gone it's time for you to return."

Growling Genesis retrieved, and once more the indigo blue mutant disappeared revealing a young woman.
    "An eye for an eye leaves the world blind"- Ghandi

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Shizuka For This Useful Post:

walterguy (Jun 09, 2009)

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Back at camp, the young pack and the much older Wolverines fought back agains't the raiding infection, the people men who could barely fight such as old and children, including the woman ran for their lives, while the younger males helped the wolverines fight. Sara who wondered around the camp looking for her son, "John?" she called out for him, she continued to wonder aimlessly hoping to find her child, she could hear the infection coming further, she hurried, when she entered a tent of where she lives. She found John sitting on the ground playing with his toys. "Mommy!" the boy had no idea of what was going on, but he had a joyful cheer on his face.

Sara picked up her child and ran out of the tent, looking around for a way out, she could hear the infection noise was coming from, so she ran away from the noise, there she could see several other campers running in the same direction as the others. Holding her child tight in her arms, she made sure she would never let go of him. "Mommy look! Monster!" her child said and she looks behind her, a runner was behind, only about 15 feet away, but the creature was catching up to her, ready to infect her.

Otaku walterguy is off to a good start walterguy's Avatar
    Thanks

Kyo slides and runs in to the camp bashing and shooting infected as he helps the people get to safety. Will all these was happen and Kyo thought to him self.

"Why? I'm helping these mutants? Why? I'm complead to helping them with out think a second about?"

As Kyo thinks of that he see the girl that is on top the wolf that he saved about few minutes ago. And as he looks at the girl and shoots other enemy infected around him he says these in to him self.

"Is it because of her that woman on top of that beast? Every mount I look at her I feel like Im to pertect her no matter what. Why? I have to now how she is now!"

Kyo starts to walk torwards the two as the infected where dieing down to the point there where no more. But, before he could get near them the mutant form of the girl named Miyuki stund before him just a few feet a way from him. Kyo quickly with out mounts heastation changed clips in he's on the rifle pointed at her. And at that second the girl change back to her human form. Kyo still pointing he's rifle at the girl even though Kyo tries to hide it Kyo's blood red eyes glow through the dark shaded goggles.
    Kyo then goes on yelling out

"Stop!! Stop right....there step no furth!" "Your name....its Miyuki right!"

Kyo then wait to see what she will do now if she tries to attack she will die where she stands.
    hi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 44 FirstFirst ... 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast