+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 44 FirstFirst ... 28 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast

Thread: Infestation: Evolution

Otaku Alchemy II Champion Shizuka is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Infestation: Evolution

The crimson eyes had retrieved back into the depths of Miyuki's body and the soft warm brown eyes had returned, symbolizing that Genesis for the moment had succumbed. Miyuki stood before the stranger with extreme serenity, although her eyes still demonstrated residue of Genesis merciless nature.

"Point your gun down...there's not point in shooting me. You know very well that until Cerebros dies, neither my soul or any other living being that is infected will not join the realm of Hades permanently. Plus, I am not like those savages who devours anything before their eyes and correct my name is Miyuki Harvenheit."

Slowly the desert's winds began stirring the sand beneath their feet, Miyuki slightly closed her eyes and used her hand to prevent her hair from getting unto her face. Miyuki carefully studied the stranger, her eyes gradually scanning his body while her nose did further investigation. Indeed this man was a infected...Miyuki could smell the strong stench that impregnated anyone whom were cursed with the infection.

"Although, may I ask you whom you are. Depending on what your answer is we might or might not engage in another battle. In such chaotic times it is vital one pays the utmost effort into survival."

As the blood bath came to an end Ishizu placed both the kid and Sara in the floor. Raising her head and surveying the vast field of garnet red sand dunes, Ishizu noticed that there was not many casualties but still any death is a great loss. Slightly limping the snow white wolf walked across the war torn camp towards Miyuki and as usual keeping an eye at everything that neared towards Miyuki. The soothing melody of Ishizu's tiny bells echoed through the desert, almost like a mysterious enchantment.

But, before she completely left Sara and her son behind Ishizu spoke without looking back. Once more the mellow and angelical voice fluctuated through the air, Ishizu depended on her telepathic abilities to communicate in human tongue for otherwise Ishizu could only talk in her pack's ancient language.

"Sara it is best that from now you keep your child close to you at all times. Ambushes such as the one we had just encountered will turn to be normal, and also Miyuki had asked that after the battle was over that you attend the injured."

With those words Ishizu made her way towards Miyuki, sitting behind the young German girl Ishizu almost towered above Miyuki.
    "An eye for an eye leaves the world blind"- Ghandi

Otaku walterguy is off to a good start walterguy's Avatar
    Thanks

As the sand of blood blow across their feet Kyo point the rifle slowly down to the ground away from Miyuki. Kyo turned he's head slightly towards the side that where the snow white wolf was Kyo saw the hurt wolf limping towards Miyuki. Kyo turned slightly to see over he's shoulder to see the woman was safe and saw a child. Kyo was a little surprized but did all he could to not show it so Kyo whipped he's head back foward to place he's attechent towards two.

"Before I answer that do you now where the your so called leaders are because i belueve there is going to be a big problem tropping in there laps soon."

Kyo tries to hear something from a far a slight echo of a horn it was very soft and blerd by the blow sand. Kyo reached and grabbed the scarf that was covering part of he's face and started to pull it down showing two blood red scare like tattoos.
    hi

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

i then heard a loud horn and ran out the door and jumped on the roof of a building watching to see what was happening but it was hard to focus as it started give me a headache as if someone had put a sword right through my air and out the other.

Thanks

As the man unveiled his identity further, for precaution Miyuki silently and stealthily reached behind her back; the cold bare handles of her dagger greeted her touch. After all he was a stranger and in a land where anyone or anything can become your enemy, being unprepared was the same as handing your life to hell. With hawk like eyes, Ishizu watched the mans every move and her lips at the side were slightly curled up. Speaking in Ishizu's native tongue Miyuki spoke in a soft whisper:

"Ishizu. That's enough."

With those few words the giant wolf halted and calmed itself down. Still touching the handle of her dagger, Miyuki looked straight into the man's deep garnet red eyes with a calm stare. Showing that she was ready to encounter anything properly and without panic.

"You may talk to me then...at the moment I am the one in command of this camp. If you have any matters to discuss it will be with me till the others are back."

For a moment Miyuki remained silent and continued staring straight onto the man's face.

"We are aware that a catastrophic event might occur before us...and ,I, myself know it that Cerebros is ready."

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Shizuka For This Useful Post:

walterguy (Jun 10, 2009)

Thanks

"Look girl I have no time to be playing around I got things to do and one of them is to find and kill the infected leader as soon as possible"

Kyo walks towards Miyuki and the wolf will doing that he pulls out a plastic rapped old wearn out letter that if look closely has the letters "USA" on it. Knowing will that Miyuki has her hand on her dagger ready to strike at him.

"If your in command then you may what to look at these then."

Kyo puts the letter in front of her and pulls the letter out with a small photos with it to.
    Kyo stop only 2 feet away from her and hands it over to her.
    hi

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Alberio went with Jack back to his base; a ride on the bullet train that took no more than a few short hours. Alberio sat away from Jack as a precaution, but it was only a detour-ant for the infection: If it really wanted to infect Jack as soon as his protection wore off, it would without hesitation. Alberio himself was wreathed in a black shadow from his cloak, mingled with his infection gave him a menacing aura to behold; it didn’t help that he often gave a disgruntled growl every few minutes.

“Why are you going along with him?” asked the Infection slyly. Alberio knew that it was only a matter of time before the Infection spoke to him, and Alberio knew already that the Infection knew the answer before asking.

“Opportunity,” Alberio replied through his mind. The half-breed snorted. “It won’t work, killing this so called ‘Leader of the Infection’ won’t stop the infection. It won’t even slow it down. We both know that. I’m only going for our will, we need to spread the infection further… according to you.”

“That’s right. Not to mention if any of them, on either side, are infected we could convert them to our cause. If they refuse, they’ll die, plain and simple.”

“I know that, clearly. After all, there is not a single infected that I cannot force to follow my orders. Only this ‘Leader of the Infection’, might be able to shake the control.” Alberio smirked from underneath his hood. “But who can truly tell, one way or another? Besides, there is always the alternative.”

“You’ll kill the Leader, like you killed the last one?”

Alberio nodded and fell silent for the rest of the journey.

Alberio sat alone in the corner of the mess hall of the base while everyone else around him gave him awkward glances, some tempting to get close and speak but falling short within a few feet and stalked off again.

Where was the General?

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Thanks

As his tone of arrogance Miyuki had felt slightly annoyed, but decided to let it slide by and just responded with a slightly sarcastic response.

"And what do you think I've been doing in this damned land? Looking for the wicked witch of west? And it's quite rude of you, not to at the least introduce yourself."

As she reached for the old worn out letters, the small thin silvery plaque that rested on top of Miyuki's black gloves shimmered in the sun's bright rays. Examining the letters and the small pictures, Miyuki wondered whom were they and what the letters contained about the infection possibly?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Shizuka For This Useful Post:

walterguy (Jun 10, 2009)

Thanks

"Hhaaahh! Look the two photos in your hand is one a satalie photo of an area of a coast with a large plant or base on it. The second is a old photo of a group of scenitist working at a so called secret base."

The place in sataile photo is the same place where Turk, Ciye, and Cerebro is but Kyo doesn't now that. But he do have a feeling that the creature Cerebro is there. And the other photo showing the scenitist in the very back is a large chamber tube and some thing was in it but it was to blary to make out. On the back of that photo where the words warn out "To all t*e *eopl* w* l*ve god he*p us all! Cy**rus." Kyo starts to walk and stop with he back turned against them he was only three feet away from them both. Kyo turn he's head slightly as the wind, sand, and blood started to fuel the air he went on saying.

"Im going to that place near the coast if I the got the right Intl then the leader of these things is more then like there."

As Kyo started to walk away again he place he's rifle on to back and said.

"So it up to you if you want to go get back at him for all of these or not but make shear you get that to the two leaders ok girl."

Kyo then stopped a turn he's body to the point where he's right side only showed. As the sun was over head which made Kyo's face swallowed in darkness but the deep red eyes that could be seen still glowed. Kyo then stard down Miyuki and started to say to her as the wind blow across he's feet.

"And if you didn't use that other side of yours so easy i'd be more willing to respect you as a fighter! Girl!!"

Kyo started to slowly walk out of the camp and in the mount Kyo draw out he's sliver Colt .45 to he's side pointing down an ally and fired two rounds. With out looking he shoot an infected that was spying on the camp the enter time of before the attack it had little of sneat of a infected and was rapped in black cloths.
    Kyo was still walk away heading towards a dune then he yelled.

"I hope the next time we meet you'll be a little stronger in your on way and not it's.
    Last edited by walterguy; Jun 11, 2009 at 10:29 AM.
    hi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 44 FirstFirst ... 28 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast