+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ... 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast

Thread: Infestation: Evolution

Otaku Alchemy II Champion Shizuka is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Infestation: Evolution

Miyuki slightly snarled, her patience was getting rather short with his arrogance. As anger resurfaced in her feelings, Genesis also returned to the surface reactivated by the anger. In a eerie echo Genesis spoke to Miyuki, "If you wish we can both kill that foe. It won't be a problem if you just allow me to use the full power of the infection...most of them can't unlock it. But, I have found a way to use every last ounce of power from this virus." Miyuki slightly paused for a second, it was tempting again her other blood craved for more blood.

"You have no knowledge of me or what I've been through, therefore I would appreciate if you can hold that tongue of yours. We are all different, life has brought us different experiences, therefore I will fight the way I have found on my own. If you have no further business, please leave our camping grounds."

Miyuki had decided to once again leave it aside, quarreling for trivial matters was a waste of energy. Although the stranger had made her a bit bitter for the moment, he had brought her valuable information. With these finals pieces placed in the puzzle, Miyuki could finally fulfill her vendetta that had lasted for half a decade. Without waiting for Kyo to leave the camp, Miyuki and Ishizu began returning to the center of the camp.

As Miyuki arrived in the camp she found that most of the members were safe and only suffered minor wounds. Entering inside of one of the camp's small tents Miyuki retrieved a small medicine box. The small rusty white box contained several bottles of medicinal potions, herbs, and a basic first aid kit. Miyuki stepped outside and looked at Ishizu's wound, her beautiful white fur was matted with dried blood. Calmly Miyuki walked over and set the box at her side and bent down, back in Germany doing such things was rigorously taught to Miyuki. Within seconds she had perfectly disinfected, placed healing herbs, and wrapped a clean white cloth around Ishizu's front paw. Smiling Miyuki slightly patted Ishizu at the side; once more it was time to move on. Standing up again, Miyuki went on search for Sara which she quickly found.

"Sara...", Miyuki tightly hugged the young woman before her, "It's time for me to go, I would love to stay in this wonderful small circle of friends but my duty calls me..."

As a small token for her kindness and warmth, Miyuki took out one of her family's rings and placed in her palm. It was beautifully adorned with amber, gold, and other precious stones.

"Please take this...it's one of Harvenheit's specialties."

With those last words Miyuki and Ishizu disappeared from the camp, at the outskirts of the camp Miyuki glanced back and warmly smiled. With a faint voice Miyuki said good bye, and mounted on top of Ishizu. As the warm winds whipped against her face, they both once more went back to their original path. Once more heading towards Cerebus...
    "An eye for an eye leaves the world blind"- Ghandi

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Shizuka For This Useful Post:

walterguy (Jun 11, 2009)

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

"That will have to do, we will work with what you have givin us." Madeye said motioning to one of the people to another table who went to the back. "I must leave now and prepear meet me here in a few hours we will be ready," He said geting up.
    Live Life Or Die

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

I then watched the bar to see if anyone suspicious was coming out then i took my swords out waiting and watching closely.

Devoted Otaku kimihiro is off to a good start kimihiro's Avatar
    Thanks

"Thanks so much." Kite said and smiled.
    She looked a´t madeye.
    "Thanks for helping to save Rpex." sha said.
    She looked around in the local.
    "Does i have to be here for a few hours?" she thoughed.
    She took up a cigarette and lighted it.
    "The first drag always tastes best." she thoughed when she took a drag.
    Surender or fall, it's no other way to turn.

Otaku Alchemy II Champion Shizuka is off to a good start
    Thanks

Under the desert's scorching death grip, the young German girl and the white wolf sped through towards the location of Cerebus. Beads of sweat collected around her body, Miyuki could hear her deep breaths, her mouth felt dry while her weapons' blades brushed against her skin. Normally this would have been her limit but she thought to herself, "I am so close...I will never forgive for what they have done".

After endless hours under the blazing sun, Miyuki and Ishizu entered the desolate city once more. Ishizu's white fur stood back up, hostility lurked in the shadows as the menacing and murderous eyes of the infected followed their every step. As they both passed in the middle of the street, Miyuki grabbed the crescent moon bladed sword and held it tightly. Slightly leaning her head backwards, numerous scents were brought to her nose; the smells of wet concrete, the ocean, rotting corpses, and infection. On each of Ishizu's pace the sickening smell of the infection became stronger and so did the smell of the sea.

"Yuki, Cerebus is located somewhere along the coast..."

As Miyuki nodded she slid down and landed on the city's archaic floors which was plastered with dried blood, debris and other grizzly items. Nearing Cerebus' base, Miyuki placed the crescent bladed sword in her back and began transforming. Immediately, Miyuki felt the extreme burning sensation but oddly enough it was somewhat pleasurable. Within seconds Genesis was once more in control of the body and Miyuki was pushed to the background.

As the indigo-blue beast neared the others it began to blend in with the other infected mutants. Genesis laughed in disgust,

"These filthy bastards aren't even capable of realizing they are working like slaves and living their lowly lives like hungry scumbags"

As Genesis sat on top of a small hill, her hawk like crimson eyes spotted Ciye and Turk fighting against Cerebus and smiled upon their sorry conditions. Genesis casually got up and walked among the mob of infection and headed towards the hill where the two wolverines fought. As Genesis entered the hall where the two wolverines lied, her murderous thin pupils glared at them while she stood still. Miyuki's human traces were almost imperceptible and was laying under low radar.

"My my...if it isn't two wolverines stuck in the middle of a mob of scumbags..."
    Last edited by Shizuka; Jun 17, 2009 at 09:09 AM.
    "An eye for an eye leaves the world blind"- Ghandi

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

A few hours later Madeye and a gang of other mercenaries came out of the back room with one of them holding a bomb shaped package. Madeye walked up to the girl and said, "Lets go." and keep walking. It was time to get Rpex, it was time to repay the favor.

In a bare room in the military complex sat Rpex or what was left of him. He was cut and bloodyed all over. In fact if he wasn't infected he proble wouldn't have survived it.
    Live Life Or Die

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

I then had a bad ache in my head having blury visions of a girl and some others but i couldn't really focus on who it really was then as i opened my eyes i let out a loud roar even people across the world could hear it as the sky fell night i watched the camp to find the one called madeye
    "what could those visions really mean"i told myself.

Devoted Otaku kimihiro is off to a good start kimihiro's Avatar
    Thanks

Kite followed Madeye.
    "What is in the package?" she asked him.
    "Can it be a bomb?" she thoughed.
    She started to feel unpleasant, she had never been near a bomb before.
    She shaked her head and tried to make the thought disapear.
    "The most important thing now is to help Rpex." she thoughed.
    Surender or fall, it's no other way to turn.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ... 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast