+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 44 FirstFirst ... 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast

Thread: Infestation: Evolution

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Infestation: Evolution

Madeye looked at her with a smile and said, "How do you americans say it... o yes this make a big boom." The mercs behind him laughed at that. They walked to the edge of town and went on to the base holding Rpex they just had to wait for the sginal. Rpex always had a signal it was his way of keeping his freinds alive with a distraction.
    Live Life Or Die

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

((OOC: I'm back!!! Sorry for leaving. Since I haven't heard back from Sneaky I'm just going one ahead))

Her body felt like it was on fire. The pain wouldn't go away, like something was in her blood, pricking along her veins. She wanted to scream but nothing came out. What was happening to her? The anguish and torture she felt now was…agonizing. She wanted her life to end. She didn’t care if she was sent to hell or not. She wanted to get away from this pain. Anything was better than this pain. Something clawed at her stomach, like the hell hounds were here to take her away from this. She would welcome it, but this new pain didn’t stop either. Was this God’s cruel joke on here? Why? What had she done? No matter what she did, she couldn’t remember her past. Had she done something so terrible to have to go through all of this pain?

“It’s okay, my dear child. This is not your fault. The pain will stop soon. Have faith.”

Who was that? What-

Layla woke with a start. What was that? She rubbed her head, feeling slightly out of it. Where was she. What ahppen. She couldn't remember anything besides... nothing. Why was she always forgetting everything. She brushed her hand through her midnight black hair. She felt a sharp pain in her side. She placed her hand on her left flank and felt something wet. She must be bleeding. She got up slowly. First, she thought, she must find out where she was....

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Jack simply took a few steps back and forth, trying to focus of jogging his memory, he could barely remember how he got here, or what happened. After what seemed like days of pondering with thoughts he finally took a seat on the chair next to Alberio. "Tell me something Alberio how long did it took you to kill the previous leader?" he asked as he stared at the window across them, "Because if I'm right, I'd say you weren't alone fighting him, am I right?, the only reason I asked is because Cyberus was a strong individual, we thought by killing him, it would end this chaos, but seeing that I was wrong, there is another, Cerebro, a Wolverine, far more cunning, stronger than Cyberus and wells lets just say he became of what we all wanted to be, a 'Super Soldier'. Cerebro is making his move by sending all his forces here, Japan, which will become the last stand of humanity. I remember now, we're gathering all our forces as well, and if we fail? we all failed." he becomes quiet for a certain, hoping to hear a good answer from Alberio.

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Alberio turned over his hands nonchalantly and reclined back in his chair. After Jack sat down and spoke his thoughts, Alberio, not expecting that, smirked.

”Are you going to tell him that you killed him by yourself, or will you lie and say that you had helpers?” asked the ever omniscient voice of the infection. Even without a face to see Alberio could sense the mockery in his tone, the small sleight of hand that the infection used ever so slightly.

Alberio ignored the infection.

“What you have to understand, Jack,” began Alberio, turnign his head to face the soldier, “is that Cyberus was killing and converting everyone that was around him. I, too, almost sucumbed to him—”

“HA!”

“… This war was fought long before you were born, before almost everyone in the current military was born in fact. What was written done as fact and what really happened… contradict one another.”

In that instant the mess hall fell completely silent as strained ears tried to listen in on their conversation. Alberio gave a half grin; their old, wisened war hero was lapping up their interest like water to a sponge. Every few seconds a spoon would meet a metal tray and the resounding tap would sound throughout the entire mess hall. Before Jack could reply, Alberio held up a hand for silence and continued.

”We have another one converted,” said the infection; the new convert spoke to Alberio, unknowngly, probably fearing for her life just about now as her own infection took over her body. Alberio spoke to her as he spoke to Jack.

“Who is this,” asked Alberio through his mind, speaking directly to Layla’s mind. His voice was projected mind to mind without hesitation. “Whoever you are, unless you wish to die to the infection, I suggest you listen to me.”

“It is true that I killed Cyberus,” said Alberio to Jack aloud once more. He kept the back of his mind open for Layla to reply. “That much is correct; it is also correct that I delayed meeting Cyberus until it was soon to be too cowardly to not face him. He seemed unstoppable; people were dying left and being converted right, while those who opposed them were victims to his terror. I knew I could beat him; yes, I knew long before we fought. I held back, yes, for my own personal reasons.”

If I went sooner… Raquel would have died sooner…

“That is where history and written history fall into an endless spire of distortion filled with lies and masks. I didn’t kill Cyberus with the help of the military; it wasn’t like they refused to give me help, I refused them. I didn’t need it, and I doubt I ever will. Your commanding officer, the one that sent you to find me, he undertstood my feelings and backed the military off. What you see written in history is the opposite, which is that I couldn’t win without the help of military might.

“And now there’s another war, fighting the same kind of enemy over and over.” Alberio slowly stood up and turned his back to the mess hall, his eyes bearing down on Jack with a malicious intent. It would be so easy, now, while Alberio was in the center of the base, to infect everyone within the base and force them to his will.

“Killing this new ‘Leader’ won’t end the infection.”

There was a rapt silence following Alberio’s words as soldiers all grasped to understand what he just said.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Devoted Otaku kimihiro is off to a good start kimihiro's Avatar
    Thanks

Kite followed Madeye.
    "what does he mean with that, im not a little child anymore." she thoughed and looked at him.
    When they came to the millitary base she felt unspleasant.
    "Do you know where to place the bomb so we donät blow Rpex up?" she saked madeye.
    She laid her hand on the P226.
    "I will fight to help my friend survive, brother" she silent said to herself.
    Surender or fall, it's no other way to turn.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Layla leaned against the cold stone wall. Her head pulsated. Everything ached and her side wound stung. She had to find help quick. Where was she anyway? She knew she was somewhere before and that she was with someone, but who and what? Nothing made sense. Nothing ever made sense since that day, three years. She had awake, much like she had a few minutes ago, and everything about her life was forgotten. With a little time she remembered her name but nothing else came. It was like something had locked her memories away.

”Not locked. Stored away for the time being. You’ll remember everything when the time comes. That’s how it’s suppose to be. Though…”

Layla shook her head. Again. It was that voice from before. She thought it was just part of her dream, but now she heard it again. It wasn’t like her own voice in her head, but another. It felt so… familiar? Like a voice she should know. No, she must be crazy. It was probably from the amount of blood she lost. She must be going crazy. She looked ahead. Her vision was slightly blurry. Was she going to die?

"... is this,” Came another voice in her head. Another one? This one was different, a male voice but it made her shudder. This voice...

”Whoever... unless you wish to die... infection, ... suggest you listen to me.”

What? She must be dying. She kept hearing all of these voices and she felt tired and her whole body ached. But that didn't stop her from answering back. "Who are you? What are you talking about? Infection? You don't mean...I’m infected."

Layla slumped down to the ground. She couldn't be infected. It didn't feel like it. She heard so many stories from her family....wait! Her family? Which family? Her foster family or her real family? She didn't know...nor did it matter now. What was going to happen to her? "Someone help me..."

"Pathetic. To think you would grovel for help, with your heritage and all. You shouldn‘t give up yet." This was the other voice in her head. What did it matter anyway. What did this voice in her head know,anyway.

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

As Albireo stood over Jack, he responded with his mind to Layla.

“First of all, don’t speak out loud like that when you’re talking to me. Use your mind; you’ll be clearer and no one will suspect you: This is a matter of life and death, surviving on the cusp of the infection. By now you’ve noticed your little friend inside your head, that is your life long partner, the infection. Listen to its request, if you wish to live that is. Any one who is converted under my infection must form a contract with their infection in order to live; every infection has a desire special to it, find out yours and, if you can, offer a pact to grant it. If you fail, you die.”

”Aren’t you going to introduce me?” Albireo’s infection sounded, if possible, disappointed.

“Speak to her yourself,” replied Al to his infection.

”Greetings newbie,” said Al’s infection to Layla. “How about a game? My host is being dull.”

Alberio mentally kicked his infection with a sharp snap.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

Madeye looked at her, "Don't worry even if we put this inside of Rpex he would find a way to survive it. He is one tough guy to kill." Madeye looked back to the complex he just hoped he wasn't lieing to her.

Rpex sniffed the air of the dark room. There was a little vent that went to the outside of the base. They were here; Madeye and his gang, and even Kite. The door opened and two men walked in. Before they had a chance to say anything Rpex shot a current through his cuffs that burned them off, but also made thunder sound through out the base. Rpex ran at the two men in the room draining them of there energy.

Madeye looked up when he heared the thunder. "I don't know how he go that, but that is the signal lets go. Stay down and silent until the bomb goes off." He said to Kite and his man before sneaking towards the base.
    Live Life Or Die

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 44 FirstFirst ... 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast