+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34 41 42 43 44

Thread: Infestation: Evolution

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Infestation: Evolution

Rpex grapped onto Kate and wishpered friously in her ear "I needed to feed take me to soldiers please." He had to feed fast the hunger was taking over and he didn't want to hurt her. She was the only he cared about now.
    Live Life Or Die

Devoted Otaku kimihiro is off to a good start kimihiro's Avatar
    Thanks

Kate nooded and left the group with Rpex without any notice.
    "It's soldiers everywhere so it won't be any trouble." she said.
    "But, i don't want kill more the neccecary." she thoughed.
    After a while she saw a lonly solider.
    "I think he can be good, he seems a bit lost." she said to Rpex.
    Surender or fall, it's no other way to turn.

Devoted Otaku kimihiro is off to a good start kimihiro's Avatar
    Thanks

Kate nodded and lefted the group with Rpex without any notice.
    "It's should be easy to find soldier here." she said to him.
    "But, it's not really right to kill more people than neccecary." she thoughed.
    After a little while she saw a lonly soldier.
    "It's seem like he's lost, so he shoul be easy to take for you." she whispered to Rpex.
    Surender or fall, it's no other way to turn.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Turk and Ciye fought their foe with hard effort's, but each attempt to kill the horde leader failed. Cerebro was far stronger then they expected, with each swing and slash failed. Both forced to be pushed down or flung like a fly, they both lost their strength and were weaken'd. Cerebro laughed at their efforts in attempt to try and stop him. As soon he heard his fleet was mobilizing and start heading off to the sea, he quickly joined with his massive army. "Let our deconstruction begin with the human's across this sea, once they've been obliterated, we can start our campgain across the universe. His fierce roar echoed throughout the entire empty city. Turk and Ciye quickly gain conscious, Ciye looks towards Turk, "We must make haste back to camp." Turk nodded and followed him

Several hours later.

Ciye and Turk made back to their camp area, but found out the convoy had rather leave the area before things get too complicated. Ciye sighs for a moment and closes his eyes. Turk looks over to his face.

"Brother, what is wrong?" Turk asked.

"I was hoping I lead them to a much safer place, somewhere the infection won't find us at all. I was also hoping I would bring my family to a safe and quiet place as well." Ciye sighs and sits on the ground.

"Don't worry, they've probably gone ahead to find the place that you are looking for. I'm sure they'll send word for you once they find such paradise, but now we must find those who need our help, we must cross the great sea to another land, the fight is going to take place over there. A land where other start talking different and far hard understanding."

Ciye nods his head in agreement, "But how are we going to cross such vast waters?"

Turk looks towards the abandoned city, "We'll find something useful, come." Turk starts to run towards the city, Ciye following behind him.

The six men in the room in Tokyo, Japan, had another meeting.

1st person: "So far we mustered all our strength as fast as we could, he have the at least 40,000 men gathered here, and that includes all, the young, the old, and the weak."

4th person: "Doe's that mean our wounded?"

1st person: "Correct."

6th Person: "Doesn't matter if they are weak or old, as long they fought to protect humanity, if don't do anything stop this Cerebro, then man-kind will be extinct. Where in devil place's is our locater?"

5th person: "Well sir, it seems that he found him, but I guess he lost him during a train ride of what so ever. plus his memory has been wiped, and so far I don't know how long he can keep it that way, the doctor gave his theory to me that, the effects of such memory lost should only last for a couple of days, maybe more."

3rd person: "Well where ever they are, our forces don't have the weapons to take out this leader, this Cerebro, that creature can't be stopped, so far we tried everything, we even nuked our own city, Los Angeles. so many lives lost, so many killed.

2nd person: "Don't think about the past, think about now, this time, the present, we must not linger on such tragedy, as long as this....Alberio comes to fight."

6th person: "Right, we should see of what would happen."

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

I still ran with the group as i saw kate and rpex run a different way i then slowed down and looked at them and keep going as if i didn't see a thing.

Otaku walterguy is off to a good start walterguy's Avatar
    Thanks

Out of nowhere kyo comes riding a z1000 black kawasaki motorcycle on the Tokyo highway zipping puts everone in mere seconds. and is head to the place where Rpex and Kate is.
    hi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34 41 42 43 44