+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Infestation: Evolution

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Infestation: Evolution

Turk wonders around in the ruined city, he sniffs in the air a couple of times to know if the infection are nearby, the smell was clear. He scoffs as he pulls the rifle closer to his shoulder, he reaches for his bag, he was searching for something to drink, while looking inside his bag, he noticed he left his radio behind. He squeezes his eyes together and slammed his fist agains't an old building. Turk takes a slow steady and deep breath, and lets it out sharply.

Turk came across a Memorial Stand, his eyes became curious of what it was about, and yet he never saw it before. Standing before a large stone tablet, he read the old words from the past. "Here are the Heroes of America, for they have saved earth from near total Chaos and Destruction and the end of all Man-Kind." He looked down and there were names of such Heroes. "Raquel-Diego-Alberio." there were more names but the tablet was very scratched and couldn't be read.

Turk straightens his back and stares at the stone for a while. He shakes his head and heads off to a another road. "Some Heroes." he said softly. He pulls the strap on his rifle to make it comfortable on his shoulder, though he never likes to brag of such thing. While looking at the road, he notices it ends towards teh desert. Nobody would survive out there, neither does the infection. Turk gives a low hum and rubs his furry chin. Growls for a moment, then gives it a thought. He made sure he had a few canteens of water, plenty of ammo. He drops most of his heavy lift gear, such as his body armor, extra weapons.

As the night grew darker and darker, Turk found a stick on the ground, looking around he couldn't see anything to use to burn some light. So he ripped a piece of cloth from his shirt, wrapping it around the stick figure. He searches his pockets for matches or a lighter. Feeling a piece of metal in his pockets. He flicks the switch and the sparks flies out and hits the ground. He could hear the burning of the cloth on the stick and the small torch shined his surroundings. Turk growled very low and walked towards the desert. He doens't know where he was going. So he used the stars to find his way, looking up, he could see the brightest of them all, old stories says the brightest star is North. And so Turk follows the star.

He knows he won't find anybody in the desert, not even the infection, he takes a quick look behind room. He could see dark figures of the buildings, hoping the survivors find their way in that bloody hell-hole. So much he wanted to go back and help them, but he never had intentions of staying in one city. Plus he could feel something big was coming their way, and yet he doesn't know what could lurk in the darkness. Turk kept moving, following the north star.
    Last edited by hellknight; Apr 21, 2009 at 09:59 AM.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

Haru Hai'tu(Goru)
    The hard hot rock of the volcano then started to break as i saw the light and smelled the bad infected air then i started to break through until i was finally free. As i came out i heard most hawaiians below screaming and most elderly people praying to me calling me the volcano god. A huge pair of rocky wings then extended from my back and i flew away to the U.S.. I then landed in L.A. as i saw people running as if someone had been killed and a woman ran and i grabbed her and threw her to the other side and people ran away from me as i shot fire and crushed them.
    Last edited by GrimmjowJaggerjack; Apr 21, 2009 at 04:21 PM.

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

Rpex raised his AKM and fired a few shots in the woods. "Come on both of you we have to go now, we need to find a safe place to set up camp." He said walking forward keeping his gun at the ready. He walked a few steps when they started comeing out of the woods. He shot at them droping each one trying to clear a hole for them to get out of.
    Live Life Or Die

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

((OOC: Grimm, your character is about 6'7, that is about the height of Master Chief, so pretty much of what your saying is your about 300 or 400 ft. tall, and did you not notice about my earlier post? the city is in ruins and there are not any survivors. your gonna have to rewrite your post. Sorry man.))

Turk continued to walk through the desert, the piece of cloth on the stick wasn't enough to keep the fire lit. So he took his shirt and shredded off a strip. He places some of the strips on shoulder and placed one by one on the burning torch. He growled quietly as he kept walking. He could feel the cold surrounding him, but he didn't have to worry, after all he is a furry animal. Sometimes he wondered if he could had a decent meal instead of this MRE's.

Devoted Otaku kimihiro is off to a good start kimihiro's Avatar
    Thanks

Kite looked out of the apartment window, it was the only place she could feel safe.
    " I'am sure i heared some gunshots out there" she said to her self.
    She hold her P228 in her hand and looked at it, tears started to roll down her cheek.
    "Why did they all died?" she sobbed and looked at the floor.
    She looked around in the apartment.
    "Shoul this be my grave?" she thoughed.
    She looked out of the window aigen, there was other people out there, it was a chanse to get saved.
    " Is it safe?" she asked her self.
    She rose and looked around in the apartment aigen.
    "I dont care if it safe, i will not die here" she said angry.
    Her body quivered while she stood there. She slowly walked to the door and laid her hand on the doorhandle.
    " I dont want to die" she sobbed.
    The tears rolled down her cheek once aigen when she opened the door.
    She hold her gun ready if anything was outside.
    Surender or fall, it's no other way to turn.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

A huge crowd of people started to run from me going through the city as they passed apartments and houses and a couple of stores as they pushed and shoved each other trying not to die. Then when they ran to a dead end i saw a weird looking creature come out eating on the helpless people. As some ran away with caution.
     click to show spoiler
    Last edited by GrimmjowJaggerjack; Apr 22, 2009 at 11:00 AM.

Thanks

Turk continues to walk in the night sky with his small torch, following the north star. Then something entered his nose, a new scent. He begin to wonder what was the smell of this unknown target, it wasn't the infection, for they had bad odor. He begin to follow the scent, it was either humans or Wolverines, he couldn't tell, it was a mixture of both. Walking quietly and keeping his hand on his rifle, his eyes searched through the darkness.

The scent spreaded around him, then he realizes something he should have known, he raises his weapon in the air, to show he is no threat. "Brothers, I have no querral with any of you." a Wolverine entered the fire light and stares at Turk, he had a different rifle in his arms, "Ahhh, so you are lost as well then brother?" he asked, "My name is Ciye, and this are my men," others entered the fire's light as well. Turk bowed his head to them, "I also smell humans, I am guessing that you are a convoy?" Ciye nodded his head, "follow us brother," Turk follows the small pack, a couple of them made torches as well. He know their tactics approach their target in darkness and surround them, making it hard for their prey to kill.

While following them, Turk looks at Ciye from behind, he calls out to him, "Ciye, you asked me "was I lost as well?" well no brother, I am following the north star as guidance, its an old tradition as you familier with." Ciye slows his pace and walks side by side with Turk, "Yes I know brother but believe, the humans we are with doesn't know about the star, they only trust in compasses." then the pack laughs, Turk could see a glow from a distance, "So how long have you been travelling?" Ciye rubs his lower jaw, "I'd say almost 10 years now, we've found human survivors including Wolverines, so gathered them all and banded together and go where ever there is no infection at all." Turk nodded his head, he looks up and knows they were getting closer to the convoy.

Turk shouldered his weapon and stares at some of the pack, "I thought I was the only one of my kind, thought there weren't any survivors left." Ciye sighs to his words, "I thought that as well, after losing my family to the infection, I thought I was the only one, but then I found this two, Unzala, and Kern, then it came to me that there were others as well, soon I found more and more hiding from the infections, rumors about us turning into one of the infection is true." Ciye pats Turk on the shoulder.

"Don't worry though, your no longer alone brother." the pack came to the camp, people were having a huge feast, a young human boy ran up to Ciye, he was very small, to the wolverines, "Uncle!!!" the boy called out to Ciye, "Did you find me anything?" he asked Turk smiled and chuckled, Ciye picked him up and holded him in his arms, "Not yet little one, and if I did, you know how I hide them." the boy laughed and hugged Ciye, "Its good to have you back Ciye." Ciye hugged him back, "its good to be back little one," the boy looked at Turk, and gasps, "Oh, you found another one." the all three laughed of what the little boy said, Turk moves his hand to him, "How you doing little one? my name is Turk." the boy shooked his hand, "Nice to meed you Turk, I'm John!! and I'm this many!!" the boy showed 5 of his fingers. Turk chuckled of the boy's amusement. He looks around at the camp, people were eating on separated round tables, Ciye patted Turks back, "Come eat." he said, Turk followed Ciye and joined him to dine.
    Last edited by hellknight; Apr 22, 2009 at 04:37 PM.

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

Rpex was burning through the infected, sometime during the fight he switched from his AKM to his shotgun and had his knife in the other hand. He almost had a hole for them to break through. "Get ready we have to leave as soon as i clear this hole," He shouted hoping it would reach his to companions. He turned just in time to blow the head off of a infected. "Move now" He screamed holding his ground to try and keep the hole open.
    Live Life Or Die

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast