+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Infestation: Evolution

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Infestation: Evolution

Turk walks by the humans and sat next to Ciye and the boys' mother, her light-brown hair hanging from one side in a pony-tail, her gentle brown eyes and slim body gave Turk a shivel. Ciye introduced them to each other, "Turk this is Sara, Sara this is Turk, we found him on the out-skirts of the abandoned city." Sara smiled and nodded her head to Turk as he did the same, "How you ma'am?" he asked, Sara responded in a smoothing voice, "Why well thank you for asking. My such polite behavior, Ciye I wish you was like that." she giggled and Turk couldn't tell if he was turning red or not, but he could tell he was embarrassed by Sara. He put down the little boy as he ran off to play with his friends.

Sara looks at Turk and passes him a plate of food, "Thank you ma'am," he said and started pieces of meat on the plate and ate little by little. "So Turk, what where you doing on the out-skirts of the city?" Sara asked, Ciye had a large burnt leg in his leg as he chewed, he looked at Turk waiting for him to answer, "Well I was in combat at first with a couple other humans in the city, but I don't know how they are doing." Sara gasped and Ciye looked at him surprised, "So you abandoned them?" he asked, Turk quickly responded, "No as a matter of fact I did not, I only bid them farewell for one of them didn't like the Wolverine company." Then the two looked at each other then at Turk.

Sara's voice was a little weakened, "Turk it must have been hurtfull to be hated from other humans. who never appreciate of your kind and you must've hated their hostility." Turk lowered his head, "It was....painfull really, but now I'm over it, and one reason why I left the abandoned city, the infection are running there looking for survivors and as far as I know, those two were the only ones I met, one of them was German, I think Germany has agreed to help America gain its soils back, since they evacuated most of the states." Turk sighs at this point, "But I think he's brethren were founded and killed." Sara had painfull moment in her eyes,

Otaku Alchemy II Champion Shizuka is off to a good start
    Thanks

As a dark blanket covered the condemned planet Earth, Miyuki quietly walked among the bushes; Ishizu following behind her in the same fashion. Suddenly stopping, Miyuki leaned her head backwards leaving her nose to pick up scents. Giving a few quick sniffs in the air, she could quickly pick out that there were several living things present and near by. She looked back at Ishizu whose ear occasionally twitched, she noticed that Ishizu too was picking up noises from what Miyuki could tell was a camp. A deep growl could be heard from Ishizu.

Lying low, Miyuki gradually made her way closer to the camp; curiosity burned inside like a wild fire in dry grass. It had been years since she last saw a decent human being, most that she had seen had totally lost their minds either due to the virus or because of the desolate conditions Earth found itself. Which to some believed that their home was on the edge of oblivion, although Miyuki had sympathy for them. For once she too believed that this infestation had led to the end of her life and condemned her to live miserably for what it seemed to be eternity. But, now was a different story as they say: "War is the best teacher one can have".

Miyuki curiously peaked from behind a building, parts of her hair were white giving a pearly glow. She had opted to hide herself thinking to herself:

"It's better be safe than sorry..."

Perhaps one of the upper hands of this infection was that Miyuki was given the ability of agility and camouflage. She stood still and with her ability activated, Miyuki was practically invisible. It would take a very trained eye to notice that a small girl was hidden, Ishizu also seemed to have pertained the same ability. Because Ishizu was also no where to be seen, although Miyuki knew very well that she was close by as always.
    Last edited by Shizuka; Apr 23, 2009 at 06:45 AM.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

After what Sara said about the discrimination of his kind from humans made it uneasy for him to settle. He shook his head to get the idea of it out of his head, "Nah, I don't bother with the grudge they have agains't me, as long as they stay out of my way, I'll stay out of theres." Turk said that with confidence though inside he felt a great deal of pain. Though he had never been welcomed like this before. He wished he had met this group a long time ago.

Ciye's ear twitched and looks up at the darkness beyond the group of humans who were feasting. Sara looks up at him with a shock, "Ciye? What is it?" she asked with her mouth opened, Ciye continues to stare at the darkness with a mad look in his eyes. "There's something in the shadows." he said that in a old Wolverine language, which was only spoken by Wolverines, Turk understood such saying, but he never spoke it for quite some time. He kept his gaze in one spot, then he tried to remember the words to reply back to Ciye in the old tongue, but the words could barely find themselves. "What...is in....darkness?" Ciye looks over to Turk.

"My brother you have a long way to go to remember our language." he laughed and pats him hard on the back, then he stops and looks at his brethen, and moved his head towards a tent. The wolverine packed all together went inside the tent. Ciye looks over to Turk, "Are you coming?" he asked him, Turk rubbed his lower jaw and looks at the darkness, then suddenly a scent entered his nose, his eye-sight narrowed into the shadow, and he spoke back in the old tongue, "You were right, there is something out there, but it smells like a human and infection." Sara was looking at them both, "What are you talking about?" she asked. Ciye looks over to Sara, "Don't you worry a thing, I promised I'd protect you and the boy." he was touching her chin, Turk realize that this two were lovers, and the boy was their son.

Turk couldn't believe that the boy was actually a half Wolverine, though he doesn't have the appearance. "Ciye, lets go." said Turk as he got up and walked over to the tent. The smell didn't go away, and that means the intruder was still here, it was strange though, usually he can pick up the scent quickly, but why did it take its time to figure it out? whoever or what ever this creature it, he wants to find out. As he enters the tent, he grabbed the entrance blanket, he looks over and see's Ciye pressing his forehead agains't Sara's, He was right, those two are lovers. Turk looks away and enters the tent, the other's were talking in the old tongue, trying not to give their suspcious look away. "Brother, what do you think? so we use the darkness to go around them?" the other nodded his head in disagreement. "No that won't do any good, the moon is brightning shinier than ever, it would give us away." another spoke out, "What about going underneath them? or go around them?" Ciye walks and heard the conversation, "That won't do any good neither, our only plan is to lure in the intruder, if it wants to come in, then we'll all be ready, but in the mean time, lets all continue our active duty, Turk, I need you to help me with the weapons." Turk nodded his head and followed Ciye.

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

Max shot into the horde as well, clearing a path for them to go through. Quickly, he reloads, dropping the clip and slapping a new one in with the hand carrying the ammo. He moves with Rpex through the opening they create, shooting with crack shot accuracy.

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

Otaku Alchemy II Champion Shizuka is off to a good start
    Thanks

As Miyuki continously gazed upon the camp, she noticed that this camp consisted of both humans and wolverines. At the sight of humans, it was almost like giving a pack of candy to a small kid, Miyuki began fidgeting. Desires ignited inside she wanted to take a closer look, to talk, to finally interact with an individuals who weren't blood thirsty, such as the others Miyuki had confronted.

Still under the protection of camouflage, Miyuki activated her secondary ability; agility. In order to help divert the members' attention Miyuki instructed her only companion, Ishizu, to run around the camp and leave different trails of scents all around to mask her own scent. Meanwhile, Miyuki quickly darted through the camp site getting a quick glimpse of its members. Although, she was running at very high speeds Miyuki caught a glimpse of 3 members of the camp. Almost instantly, Miyuki could tell that all 3 weren't mere humans but wolverines. For a split second she momentarily slowed down, long enough for them to only see her face which a soft smile layed upon. As fast as she had entered the core of the gathering, Miyuki had soon again disappeared behind the curtains of darkness. Miyuki gave a quick howl, warning Ishizu that it was time to leave and meet her in the outskirts of the camp.

Within a few seconds a silvery white wolf appeared from the shadows. As the wolf calmy approached Miyuki, one could tell that Ishizu was no common wolf; for Ishizu was twice the size of a normal wolf. Slightly giggling Miyuki affectionately passed her hands through Ishizu's silky fur and in return the great white wolf rubbed its head against Miyuki's cheeks.

Looking into Ishizu's piercing sapphire blue eyes, Miyuki spoke in a foreign language:

"We have finally found someone that is worth trying to communicate to Ishizu. If everything goes well we might not have to wonder around anymore like we have been in the past."
    Last edited by Shizuka; Apr 24, 2009 at 06:35 AM.

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

Rpex snaped a infected head by slaming the butt of his shotgun on its head. "Get the hell out off here," he shouted finishing the reload on his shotgun and blowing the head off of his attacker. By now he was covered in blood, if you were looking at him you would see nothing but his purple eyes the rest of him covered in blood. "Grab the girl and run NOW!" he screamed slicing the neck of a infected.
    Live Life Or Die

Devoted Otaku kimihiro is off to a good start kimihiro's Avatar
    Thanks

She opened the door looked out.
    laid her hand on her destert eagle on her left leg.
    "Please, don't let the things find me" she said.
    She sneaked out and hide behind a an old car.
    Her body quivered. This was the first time she was out
    since they got attacked.
    She heard a sound behind her and turned around, the gun laid in her hand.
    She was ready to shot the infected thing behind her.
    Nothing was there.
    "it's not safe here, the things willl kill me" she thought.
    the tears almost start to ran down her cheek and the panic came back.
    " they will kill me, they will kill me for sure" she told herself.
    She sank down and sat with her back to the car.
    Last edited by kimihiro; Apr 24, 2009 at 03:31 PM.
    Surender or fall, it's no other way to turn.

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

As the sun set in L.A. it was rising in the western part of Japan. The air was very cold and crisp and a chilling wind bit through the air, stinging Alberio's exposed areas even though he was tightly wrapped within his cloak—little warmth that provided though as it was moldy and around the neck there were moth-eaten holes as large as a person's fist. The half-breed purposely avoided large populated areas like cities ever since he found that that the infection spread faster around him when he went to those kind of places; he was like the piper looting the infection behind him wherever he went.

Alberio sniffed the air and then stood up, stretching his stiff limbs. He then bent low, picked up his weapon and flung it back over his shoulder and held onto it with a leather cord. Hunched over, Alberio began walking along a long forgotten path somewhere in the Kansai Region again; he didn't even bother having breakfast.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 ... LastLast