+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 44 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Infestation: Evolution

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Infestation: Evolution

Rpex rose with a start as cold water splashed across his face. A man was siting on the opposite side. "Sharpshooter, i thought you were dead." Rpex said the dog tags of his closest friend in his hands. "I could say the samething about you Demon." Sharpshooter was holding his gun very close and it looked like he was ready to fire. "You expecting anyone." Rpex said looking around. "Not really it is protection, " He said pointing the gun at him, "I know you are infected i am just waiting on you to turn i won't kill a commrade , but i will kill infected."
    "Look, Sharp I will be fine if i was going to turn i would have already." Rpex said standing up.
    "Everyone turns you know that i am sorry man i really am, but you know the rules."
    "SCREW the rules," He screamed "that is what got the rest of our unit killed"
    Rpex ran to him grabing hold of him, he couldn't beleive Sharpshooter would kill me. Before either of them could say anything Sharpshooter let out a scream and faded into dust. Rpex steped back looking at his hands what just happened. He screamed and hit the ground hard sparks flew from his hands. All he could do was stay there not beleiving what just happened.
    Live Life Or Die

Otaku Alchemy II Champion Shizuka is off to a good start
    Thanks

Miyuki giggled at the sight of Ciye's startled reaction and then childishly pouted.

"I am not a what....you know...I have a name!"

But, suddenly for a moment she stopped and looked sort of upwards. Putting her finger to her lips as if she was thinking and then gave a goofy smile.

"Oh oops...I have forgotten...to introduce myself... silly me." She lightly slapped her head and looked at Ciye, "I am Miyuki...Miyuki...Harvenheit...." as she extended her hand cheerfully to greet him, she used the same question Ciye had asked her to greet him. Also in the same tone almost as if border line in mockery "Who...what are you?"

But as she did so, Miyuki noticed that Ciye was not looking at her eyes but at her body which contained strange markings; the markings that was imprinted in every family member of the Harvenheit bloodline. But, due to the infection they looked somewhat abnormal. Miyuki slightly rolled her eyes and said in a whiny voice.

"Woohoo...little wolf to earth? What are you looking at?"

Miyuki waved her hands across Ciye's face.
    Last edited by Shizuka; Apr 28, 2009 at 08:47 PM.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Ciye shooked her head from distrought, he looks at Miyuki and he extended his hand to her, "I am Ciye, and I was originally born as a Wolverine, and what I'm looking at indeed, those marking are a resemblence to the infection, are you half infection and half human?" he asked keeping his tone settled and tuned. He heard rustling and looks towards the opening of the tent, Turk breathing fast and hard came through the door in a hurry. "Brother....I found track marks leading back here." Turk looks to Miyuki, he blinked a couple of times. He chuckles a bit, "And I thought her kind was wiped out." he looks over to Ciye and spoke in the old Wolverine tongue.

"Brother your eyes are stunned because of her markings no?" Ciye smiled and chuckles a small laughter, "So you say, Her name is Miyuki and how she got here brings wonders to my head." Ciye shooked his head, "Turk go and find our....guest something to eat or drink which ever she prefers." Turk turns his head to Ciye, "Well.....what does she like to drink....water?" then they both argued in the old wolverine language,

Sara who was trying to sleep with her little boy comes inside the tent rubbing her eyes, "Will you two please be quiet?" she said in the softest voice anyone has ever heard, when she finished rubbing she opened themand see's Miyuki, "Oh....Oh, um hello. I didn't see you there, I'm Sara." she said with a smile and she helded out her hand to shake hers.

Otaku Alchemy II Champion Shizuka is off to a good start
    Thanks

As Miyuki shook Ciye's hand she looked at Turk, who was just entering the tent before returning to talk to Ciye.

"Nice to meetcha there Ciye! Ah, these markings are really a hybrid of my family's emblem fused with this stupid infection. As for what I am...?"

Miyuki looked down for a bit looking at herself and looked up at Ciye again and laughed slightly,

"Well...ever since I got this strange virus I am not sure just what I am...and neither do I know how I am still able to control the virus. Though not entirely sometimes..."

But, as Turk mentioned her family...Miyuki grew quite. Their deaths, what had been taken away from her by the virus, the anguish she endured all these years in solitude brough bitterness to her mind. Those were the only things that had fueled her willingness to live and fight against the infection with all that she could muster from the depths of her soul. Miyuki only gave a faint smile when Sara had greeted her and shook her hand out of politeness.

Ishizu who had been hiding with the camouflage ability activated, decided that it was time to show herself among the pack members. And soon enough Ishizu's entire body materialized before the camp.
    "An eye for an eye leaves the world blind"- Ghandi

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Turk listened to her story about her virus, even he couldn't believe that she made it this far, "Your beauty is your curse." He said, while placing the rifle agains't one of the box containers, he looks at Ciye who both nodded to each other. "You can tell your friend its alright to come out, we won't harm you." Ciye standed next to Sara, sara wrapped an arm around Ciye, Sara said something to Ciye in the wolverine language, "I'll go and get something to eat, okay?" she smiled and walked away, Ciye watches her leave.

Turk walks up to Miyuke, "Ma'am, I'm Turk Wolverine Special Forces. how long have you been....um living so far?" he was a little...imputent to ask such question.

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Alberio found himself on the outskirts of Hiroshima, looking at the town from far away. The contour of the land rose and fell with small dips turning into deep valleys and with peaks soaring up to near mountain heights. Because the ocean was close the air was humid; it was wet, but there was a powerful dry spell in the air that made his fur sticky and sweaty nonetheless.

"Hiroshima…" sighed Alberio. He turned his back on the bustling town. Even from where he stood Alberio could easily make out the sounds of the city from dogs barking to vehicles and the loudness of children's chatter. Hiroshima was the sight of the first nuclear bombing by the United States in World War Two from the last century. No one alive at the time could have foreseen the damage radiation would bring to the people; some people even now could not care less as long as it didn't affect them. There were life-threatening mutations; even to this day the radiation has not yet completely seeped back into the ground. If there was one place in the entire world that might accept Alberio, it was Hiroshima.

The elderly half-breed began to stalk away from the city. Behind him he left a trail of footprints in the sand; as a gust of wind picked up they vanished as easily as if they had never been there in the first place.

I can't bring my damnations upon them. There's too much suffering already… I know I'll just make life worse. Alberio looked first down at the ground, and then up to the sky with water in his eyes, "Why am I still alive? Raquel… Momo! Have I suffered enough?" Alberio dropped his gaze and fell to his knees. "Am I allowed to die?"

"Of course not!" hissed a voice at the back of his mind. It was a familiar voice, a terrifying cruel and raspy voice: The voice of death, the devil, fate, whatever you wanted to call it. The infestation spoke to Alberio mind-to-mind, entity to entity like a living organism's cells work together without communication to get a job done. "you still have a part to play in this little game. Did you not think killing Cyberus would bring the salvation of the human world? Foolish creature, that was only act one of many; you are a pawn to us now and forever will be! It is us who keep you alive, keep your cells regenerating long passed their lifetime. Creatures could live forever, if it wasn't the clockwork of the universe to have a limit to how long a thing could live, but you're lucky, Beast, that you are infected with that which the laws of the universe cannot punish! It is the will of the infestation that you are to become our scapegoat."

Alberio snarled and bared his teeth. He could do nothing about the infestation's voice in his head; as far as he knew, it would still be there long after he died buzzing around him, shouting obscenities in his head like some annoying fly!

Alberio knew that he was the cause of the infestation around the world. He had to be: Wherever Alberio traveled to that was free of the infestation there was, usually within a day or two, the infestation claiming the lives of the innocent all around him. The infestation inside of him compelled Alberio to travel from settlement to settlement and, despite his urges to refuse, his body became a marionette for the infestation to control at will. After a while Alberio stopped trying to fight it.

Turning around slowly, driven by the infestation, Alberio entered Hiroshima.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Thanks

Jack, walking in the sandy dessert, kept his face hidden from the ocean of sand. It felt like days that he has been walking on the hot dunes, and sinking holes. His hair filled with tiny grains, as much he wanted to keep himself cleansed, there was no water left in his canteen. Nor did he find any ponds or small rivers. He kept walking, hoping to find something or he might drive into madness of despair, there were only a few sounds he could hear, the gustling wind, and the hollows of the sand ocean.

He felt he had a flashback of something he did, it felt like one of those times when he didn't want to know of his true heritage. Something bad that should have remain hidden or forgotten. Everything around him became silent as he hears the reminiensce of his past. "Jack, do you have any idea of who your father is?" a young woman asked, he can picture her of sitting on a chair while twittling with a pen in her mouth. "I never did looked for him, I never thought of him now that you asked." He remembered sitting on her desk, doing paper-work. "Well I was watching you and noticed you were feeling upset about something." Jack chuckled as he listened to her, "YOU were watching me?" he said jokingly. "Oh shut it, I looked around your desk and saw that you have no picture of your father." Jacks smilish grin faded away. "Nor my mother." he said quietly. "Yes that too, but did you know them? or anything?" Jack hid his face from her, curious she was, she got up from her chair and tried to comfort Jack to tell his story.

"All I know is I was found at an adoption agency." He moved away from her, hiding his face from her. Jack never did looked back at her once. For years, ever since he was a child, he wanted to know who his father was. Some say he died protecting humanity from the infection, others say he was a coward and abandoned his family to die. Jack blinked a couple of times to the opened sand, he could hear the whistling of the winds, He walked up a sand dune, when he finally climbed over, the wind died down a bit, and he could see the ocean sand clearly, except something sparkling from afar.

It looked to be a city, he watched it from where he was standing. "Not far now." he said quietly under the gushing wind. He wanted to find out where he is, or where he was, all he could remember was nothing, barely remembered how he entered the military. So he moved forward to the city, hoping he could find some answers to his questions. "I hope they speak english." he said, again joking.

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

Rpex slowly walked the streets not really looking where he was going. He felt strange alive but different. A small storm cloud was in the area that Rpex walked small strikes of lightning were striking him. Before he knew it Rpex walked out of the city and was walking in the desert. He feel to the ground a storm brewing around him.
    Live Life Or Die

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 44 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 ... LastLast