+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 137 FirstFirst ... 50 90 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 110 ... LastLast

Thread: Inuyasha

Banned Centrifuge Champion Stormwolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Inuyasha

After the deer was done and she still had it on the fire i said, "I think it is done. And anyway, I prefer my meat rare, not fully cooked, but im not waiting to eat." I chuckled a little. "Thank you Nikoru."

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

i than jumped up and ran to were the arena was than i looked around and i saw hector than i ran up to him than i felt a sharp pain in my chest than i fell to were everyone was than i tried to get up.

Otaku hanyougirl2010 is off to a good start hanyougirl2010's Avatar
    Thanks

I smiled at Nozomi and started to eat the deer. All of a sudden, Hector's opponent came running towards him and fell forward. Noticing the pain in his face I went over to help him up. You ok there?

Thanks

"Leave him be" I scoffed. "He isn't even worth talking to. I know that blood that runs through his veins. And anyway. He can tend to himself." I stood up. "You pathetic demon." I walked slowly down to the river. I took my boots off and sat down with my feet barely in the water.

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

"i need to find a place to stay" i said talking to myself." i dont know how..or when i got here...all i remember was that fox...and after that..nothing...." i couldnt remember where i was. i figured i was lost becuase i had been walking around for days. and when i emereged from out of the brush i noticed a river. " im really thirsty.. i should just stay here for the time being".
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Otaku hanyougirl2010 is off to a good start hanyougirl2010's Avatar
    Thanks

I looked back and forth between Nozomi and the other youkai but I still rested him against the tree anyway. Yeah but he's still hurt Nozomi. And he helped the humans escape from the arena as well, we should at least help him a bit.

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

"i dont want to be rude" as i slowly crept a few feet away from them,"but may i ask why you are all here....i dont remember any of you....except for him" i began to show a flash of anger in my eyes "i remember you all too well" i said as my eyes turned a dark misty blue
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Thanks

I kicked my feet a little in the river, just relaxing. I noticed a few small animals running on the other side of the river. Playing. Having fun as some could compare. I laid back and saw another demon by the tree. "Hmmm...Whatever." I closed my eyes and relaxed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 137 FirstFirst ... 50 90 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 110 ... LastLast