+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Inuyasha

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Inuyasha

Quote Originally Posted by hanyougirl2010 View Post
    A demon suddenly came out of the bushes and stood a few from us. She recognized the demon against the tree and grew angry. I quickly drew a defensive pose and told her We don't want to fight. Please leave before it gets any worse.Sakura stood in front of the wounded to protect them in case this girl decided to attack. I was seriously not in the mood to hold back.
    "if i wanted to fight you i would've eaten you already my business is with him not with you.. he has to answer some of my questions. And im not going anywhere...you can count on that much" i said as i stared her down
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Otaku hanyougirl2010 is off to a good start hanyougirl2010's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blackrose92 View Post
    "if i wanted to fight you i would've eaten you already my business is with him not with you.. he has to answer some of my questions. And im not going anywhere...you can count on that much" i said as i stared her down
    Heh, I doubt you could eat me.I would've killed you before you even tried. I smirked at her.

Banned Centrifuge Champion Stormwolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

I jumped from the length of the river to the tree and landed on a slug. "Ok...that don't feel that good barefoot." I turned to the strange guest. "What is goin' on here?"

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

The hunger within Hector was bigger than he thought. By the time he's done eating, most of one deer is nothing but bone now.

As soon as the hunger is dealt with, the thirst kicks in. Hector knows what he thirsts for......sweet sweet booze.

He checks his coin purse to see if there was any money left. Fortunately, he finds 5 gold pieces left. The only thing now is to figure out how far he is from a liquor salesman.

Strangely enough, one is heading down the path, pack brimming with all sorts of booze.
    Two bodyguards accompany him, spears in hand. All look like they've been drinking, their cheeks red and moods cheery.

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

"interesting,its somthing"my voice trailed off a bit "its a bee! or bees,buzz buzz"i laughed"no seriously,theres a bees nest next to your head girl on the tree"i said pointing to the bees nest on the tree

Thanks

"And?" I jumped down and landed on Hector. "No booze yet. Your not fully healed." I smiled while sitting on his shoulders. "And you guys..." I put my hands on hectors forehead. "What is all the ruckus and why is that demon over there staring at me and Hector like he wants to kill us?"

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

"Hmmph. Whatever, girl. Booze is part of my healing." With Nozomi on his shoulder he approaches the liquor man.

The men become startled at first. The guards jump and raise their spears in defense.

"Relax. I want booze. What do ya got?" Hector holds out his gold.

"Ummm, I got some good sake from the north islands. I also got with me some "jamaican rum". It's a popular import from an island to the far east in the new world. Some "vodka" from the northwest on the mainland, and a couple of small barrels of beer that are popular with the gaijin, though it is catching on with civilized folk."

"How much per barrel?"

"2.5 gold pieces, sir"

"I'll take the two barrels off of your hands. Here's 5 gold."

"Good choice......sir. It seems that one of your arms is broken. Then again, you look like you've been through hell. Sayyyy.......are you Hector, The Ogre-Man, one who fought that demon at the Golden Lion when the earthquake happened?"

"Yeah, that's me."

"Well, you made me some good money during the match with that fast guy you threw outta the arena. I'll give you a couple of bottles of sake on the house. What's with the dog-eared girl on your shoulder?"

*shrug*

"Anyways, here's your liquor." The liquor man helps Hector stick the bottles of sake in his pack and strap one of the barrels to his belt.

Hector hands him his 5 gp. "Hold that barrel for a sec." As the liquor man holds the small barrel, Hector pulls out his knife and stabs a hole into the top. He then pulls out the bamboo straw he kept from that first barrel and sticks it in.

He starts to get his drink on as the man continues his travel.

"Thank you for your patronage, good sir. Till next time....."

The trio walk further down the path and eventually disappear.

Thanks

"I said no booze. But noooooo. Don't listen to the person who wants to see you get better faster. Booze slows your metabolism wich makes you bleed less, but you also heal slower." I rested my chin on his head. "Now please stop drinking."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 112 ... LastLast