+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 137 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 115 ... LastLast

Thread: Inuyasha

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Inuyasha

"I tell ya it's the booze. This has been a strange few days ever since I ran into you and your friend. For a while I thought I lost my humanity, that I really was becoming like............him."

Hector puts his hand over Nozomi's.

A thought crosses his mind,'other than the ass kicking from that arrogant fool, this has been a good day.....'

Banned Centrifuge Champion Stormwolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

"Well. I am all clean. And you can't sit in the water to long or your wounds will shrivel up and the skin around it will die and cause it to start bleeding again. Wanna start kicking your legs so we can get to the shore?"

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

"No problem." Hector kicks his feet into a fast paddle, moving both of them in a fast amount of time.

They make it to shore. Hector gets up with Nozomi still around his neck.

" I wonder if the others are still arguing like idiots?"

Thanks

"Probably. Just let me dry off and get dressed. I don't want to walk over to them in my under garments." I shake violently spattered water all of the place. "Heh, sorry habit. By the way, I thought you hated demons, but you don't seem to have a problem being around me, Nikoru, or the others. So why say that when we first met? I am just curious. And lets head to the next village too. I already brought you weapon so we can leave quickly. It is by that rock."

Thanks

"The demons I've met before you guys have always wanted to kill and eat me.I usually had to kill them before that happened. Others wanted to simply use me for their own purposes. I eventually had to kill those,too.

Killing demons always paid well, and it was the only way for humans to want to even talk to me."

Thanks

As I was getting dressed i said, "Well what about the heading to the next village without them? Let them bicker all they want."

Thanks

*shrug* "Works for me. Let's go." Hector straps his pack back on, tucks his Onisumasshu into the slinged arm, resting against his shoulder.

He then picks up the beer and takes another swig.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Kenchi and Shadow ran through the blizzard storm and rushed down the mountain, pretty soon they came to a village at the foot of the mountain, they walked through, people grew scared and hid in their homes, village guards keeping an eye on them, Kenchi looked around and recongizes someone familier, it was an old woman, he approaches to her and stared at the old woman, shadow behind him, "Is something the matter?" he asked.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 137 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 115 ... LastLast