+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 137 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 116 ... LastLast

Thread: Inuyasha

Otaku hanyougirl2010 is off to a good start hanyougirl2010's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Inuyasha

I quickly grew tired of waiting for an answer so I just kept walking. Whatever. Let's go Sakura. I looked at her and walked into the forest. From their scent, I could tell that Nozomi and the old man were gone, so I decided to go North of their direction.

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

i poke rukai in the forehead "did that hurt at all?"i ask as i sit in front of him

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Kenchi and shadow stared at the old woman for a while, "your that girls grandmother aren't you?" he asked, the old woman gives a startle look, and walks away and back into her house, "Odd, somebody being afraid of who they really are," said Shadow, "Come, we have to get moving," Kenchi turns around and heads off with Shadow, "Shadow, are we getting closer with the scent?" Kenchi asked, "No, but I can feel something odd, and I can smell it in the air, I wonder??" he shakes his head and continues to lead the way.

Banned Centrifuge Champion Stormwolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

As we arrived in the small trading town I looked around. I saw a lot of kids playing with a small ball in the town center, a man walking down the street with a large sack on his back, a few women talking on the corner, and other everyday things. The people looked at Hector and I in awe when we walked by. Me probably because of my wolf ears and sharp teeth. Hector because he was tall, muscular, and brutish. "I hate being stared at." I sighed. We walked past a small restuarant and the smells of the delicous food made my stomach rumble. I stopped and so did Hector. "Wanna get some food here? I am kinda hungry." I said while rubbing my stomach.

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

"you mind if i tag along for a bit..i do get bored walking alone by my self all the time" i said as i stepped out from the side walk way.
    Last edited by blackrose92; Jan 09, 2009 at 01:42 PM.
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Banned Centrifuge Champion Stormwolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

OOC: Sorry for posting here but PLEASE don't use that blue. It hurts my eyes.

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Hector's gut has been growling for the last 3 miles. His answer to Nozomi's question was simple.

"Yeah. Couldn't care less who stares........I'm ready to eat something."

Hector checks for change, but realizes he spent his last coins on booze. Still, he doesn't regret it.

"Uhhh, Nozomi.......you got this one, right?"

Newbie kitsunegirl2011 is off to a good start kitsunegirl2011's Avatar
    Thanks

I followed Nikoru wondering what she could be thinking.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 137 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 116 ... LastLast