+ Reply to Thread
Page 117 of 137 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 127 ... LastLast

Thread: Inuyasha

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Inuyasha

i ran and followed the scent rukai i found him easily "so whats with the sword tokijin it might not say that cause its kind of hard ta tell?"i told rukai "anyway lets go some where to get food okay?" i asked i scribbled in the dirt "I-N-U"i siad as i scritched it into the dirt

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mangalovertje View Post
    "Then do it if you need to do it"....I said..."What are you doing Hazumi you just got back from the death do you want to be death that badly"....My Fox growled at me..."For what reason am I hear Fox because of the Shards then 'No Thank you'...because of them mum and dad are death cause some crazy evil wanted them"....I said angerily...And the flames becamer hotter and higher...

a whispered like voice came from the shadows..as i looked down upon her and her fox i suddenly remembered them and i gave a devilish grin your not going to have all the fun with out me are you Hazumi?"
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Kenchi startled by the low voice coming from the shadows, he looked at the woman who smiled in a evil way. "Well I hope your much worthy than this woman here," He grins and chuckles, pulling his sword back on his shoulder, the ice flames cool down, though the pool was stiill frozen. "what are you waiting for?" Kenchi points the sword at her face, "Come on."

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

come on?? come on and go where? as i appear suddenly in front of him i doubt you have any idea what your doing as i started to laugh.
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Kenchi being tormented, he swings his sword around, only to see nothing, he cracks a laugh, "You sure love games, do you?" he asked aloud.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight View Post
    Kenchi being tormented, he swings his sword around, only to see nothing, he cracks a laugh, "You sure love games, do you?" he asked aloud.
    of course i do! there's no need to be all tense just relax..im actually here to help you i guess a misty blue fog embellows from the shadows dont worry its harmless

Thanks

"I doubt it," hissed Kenchi, the Jewel Shard on his forehead brightens, points his sword at the misty fog, Shadow sitting on a tree observing the battle, dots his eyes around looking for the woman.

Thanks

so paronoid! go ahead and touch it will do no harm to you.....if you are true at heart in your mission i paused waiting to see what will happen...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 117 of 137 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 127 ... LastLast