+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Inuyasha

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Inuyasha

i than just smacked him following him down to the ground barely hitting hazumi than i moved my paw.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Kenchi takes the hit from the paw and flies into a pile of ashes, burning his clothing. getting up slowly "Thats the last time I'll ever play with fire." Kenchi smiles at the demon. "is that all you got?"

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I called my Fox.."We are going to help Rukia..I dont care if he doesnt need our help but he helped me out so it's a repay of what he did"....My Fox give a playful growl..."Yes Mistress I'm glad I can help so jump on we've got a fight"..I smiled and jumped on and we go stand next to the man...My Fox growles dangerous to him...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Kenchi smacks the fox in the face and jumps back, "so two on one huh? well guess its everybody again'st one" he laughs as it was a joke. he jumps up quickly and high kicks the womans' fox in the face.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

My Fox jumps up and grabbed his legs and slammed him right in the ground...I hissed angerily.."No one but no one touches my Fox like that"...My eyes became red...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Thanks

Kenchi stabs his sword on the ground and looks at the two demons. "oh great now two demons. this is going to be fun." said Kenchi with a evil smile. his eyes begin to glow red as well. then in a instant he ran behind the girl and kicks her in the back forcing her off the fox.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

i than had a powerful blast powered up in my mouth and i shot right at kenchi.

Thanks

I fell on the ground but stood up quick..I drew my long katana...My Fox ran after the man and grabbed him and set his tooth in his body and jumped up and threw him right back down into the ground...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 62 112 ... LastLast