+ Reply to Thread
Page 127 of 137 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... LastLast
Results 1,009 to 1,016 of 1095

Thread: Inuyasha

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Inuyasha

Kenchi and Shadow continues to dash forward, Kenchi's jewel shard begins to glow, he stops in his tracks and touches it, "There's more of them nearby but where?" he asked himself and looked around. "Shadow, you scout ahead, I'll wait here." Shadow nodded his head and takes off dashing in the meadow. Kenchi tightens his grip, "This could get nasty." he said to himself, he takes his sword and hits the ground.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I was still jumping from roof till roof...With the other two following me..I liked it to be out in the night and the moon shines bright...I enjoy it..My Fox knew that...I was still alert that no one would see me cause otherwise I would be in big trouble...Maybe even my death...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Otaku hanyougirl2010 is off to a good start hanyougirl2010's Avatar
    Thanks

I quickly jumped up the castle walls, protecting my face from the miasma surrounding it. When I finally reached the top, I was received by a horde of demons. They quickly came at me, but I easily dodged their attacks.

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Hector wanders outta town, quenching his thirst on booze stolen from a merchant. Still no sign of Nozomi, he's on his way elsewhere.

Able to move his right arm more, Hector ditches some more of the bandages covering him. Ache in his body dulled, he moves along.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I was still jumping from roof till roof with the other two..."We are almost there I can see my home"....And I picked up my pace....The other two followed suit...I looked back if they were still with me...And they were...I smiled softly and then looked a head...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

"well anyway i'm leaving rukai you kill anyone of our friends ill kill you got it?...in the meantime ill be at kogas cave ok"and with that i walked to the den

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

i then smiled and went out to look for the last jewel shard.

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

"heh...stupid inu you think i would reaaly go back home?"i said to myself as i walked away. "im gonna get the shard first!!!!!"i yelled to him and ran off looking for hazumi.growling the whole way and sniffing the air for her scent

+ Reply to Thread
Page 127 of 137 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... LastLast