+ Reply to Thread
Page 128 of 137 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... LastLast
Results 1,017 to 1,024 of 1095

Thread: Inuyasha

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Inuyasha

I then heard her yell then i went faster "im gonna find hazumi and then im gonna get the jewel shard"i said dashing through the trees and the field.

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

"not before i do!!!"i yelled at him and sniffed for hazumis scent as i ran

Otaku hanyougirl2010 is off to a good start hanyougirl2010's Avatar
    Thanks

As I reached the top of the castle walls, I noticed some demons standing nearby. I wasn't in the mood to fight so I quickly hid in the shadows, careful so that the demons didn't either pick up my scent or my aura.

Thanks

"hazumi!!!!!!! where are you???" i yelled. (ooc:nobodys posting!!!)

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Demon sightings have been increasing in frequency. Every other day comes news of yet another villiage being utterly destroyed by marauding gangs of demons, with no survivors.

The villages that hear of such spend lavishly on defenses capable of withstanding such foes. While villages located within a daimyo's fief are watched by his samurai, others that aren't as "lucky" hire mercenary gangs to protect the populace.

Business has been good for Hector. He's been moving through Japan like a storm, protecting village after village from demonic raids. Some assignments last a single night, while others.........

His latest charge is a town to the north called Kemutsumi. He's been hired to protect the town from a particularly vicious group of assorted demons who have been kidnapping teenage girls to sell as sex slaves. Those foolish enough to stand up to this gang, called by fearful citizens Scarlet Horn, have ended up dying horrible deaths, their bodies crucified in the middle of town.

Villagers have taken to hiding in their houses hours before dusk, refusing to go out for any reason.

Hector has been here for a few days now, his body feeling better than ever. Onisumasshu in hand, he's been battling these demons every evening for the past week now. But he's not alone. As he gains fame for his deeds, he gains a following of warriors who fight at his side.

He and these 12 men and women, calling themselves "Oni Reavers" ready themselves for another night of after-dinner exercise. Each wearing trophies from this long campaign, they wait with glee for the Scarlet Horn to once again try their hand at replenishing their stable of slaves.

This time though, they are in for a rude surprise........
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Then I stood still on the roof from some house...I waited for the other two...Then I crouched down and whispered.."Stay down there are some people walking around and we need to stay low"...And looked over the edge to see if there were more people...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Thanks

"well since i cant smell her -"i started smelling her scent "hazumi!!!!!i know your around here!!!! come out its jonim!!!!"i yelled

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Readying themselves around the border of the village, the 12 men and women known as the Oni Reavers stare outwards into the dark woods surrounding.

"These scum are late tonight........I wonder if we scared them away? Cowards." Retsuma, a ronin known for his mouth as well as his skill with two swords wonders aloud, then spits on the ground.

"Boss Hector says they'll be coming. I believe him." Sanjikimaru, a boy of 12 wearing light blue and carrying a pitchfork with a pistol in his belt, replies to the man he's sharing his patrol with.

Hector, standing alone at the village gate, Onisumasshu in his hands, merely waits for them to come. Their stench is already filling his nostrils, though they haven't showed their faces yet. He remains silent.

Minutes pass and the moon rises higher into the sky, when the overall silence is suddenly pierced by the horrid screech of a bird most unnatural. It is a large, blood red, demonic hawk with the leader of the Scarlet Horn mounted on it. A pair of demons mounted on similar giant, demonic birds accompany him.

Kirgeiz, a demon rumored to be from where the Mongolian Hordes came from, raises his bloody, skull-topped staff into the sky as what remains of his dark army breaks outta the woods and towards the village where the Oni Reavers await them
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 128 of 137 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... LastLast