+ Reply to Thread
Page 130 of 137 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... LastLast
Results 1,033 to 1,040 of 1095

Thread: Inuyasha

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Inuyasha

Hector looks at Jonim strangely,"Jewel Shards? I've heard some stories about those, but.......they don't matter to me. Looking for those is a fool's errand. "

Looking at his people looking at him, Hector adds,"We will be taking full credit and pay when we get the village headman. I have a feeling we'll be paying more for our booze now......"
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Otaku hanyougirl2010 is off to a good start hanyougirl2010's Avatar
    Thanks

I ran toward the crowd of people coming out of their huts to see the outcome of the battle. I had a small child in my arms, for he had been taken by one of the demons, apparently for a midnight snack. I returned the child to his mother, who sighed with relief when she saw him. As she gave me her thanks, I looked over the crowd and saw Hector with the girl who had destroyed the arena heading towards the headmaster's house. 'So they're both here.' I was about to head back to the forest to sleep when the same child who i had saved pulled me by the arm and asked me to stay in their hut. I kindly refused but they insisted and pushed in the direction of the hut. As I looked back to the forest, I could see demons waiting in the shadows. It was dangerous to be out this night, but luckily, they had seen the gruesome outcome of an attack, so they didn't dare attack tonight.

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

"take full credit if you like.i dont really care.just keep in mind that there are others that need to be saved. ive decided to get them, help me if you like.your choice."i stated with a happy smile "im leaving now!be safe and live long lives!"i sang out to them as i set out into the forest

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Hector looks on as Jonim leaves with a quickness. "Strange woman........." He shrugs and turns his attention to the approaching headman , who is flanked by the village elders. A bald, middle aged man with a long, shaggy beard, he surveys the land and the bodies littering it.

He wanders around until he finds Kirgeiz's body. Using an ornate knife, the headman takes the Scarlet Horn's Leader's head and puts it in a box being held by one of the elders. He then moves towards Hector and the Oni Reavers. " We thank you for defending our town the entire week, sir. Tonight, we will celebrate our victory with a feast.We would be honored if you joined us for the party. Your men who died this morning shall be buried in our graveyard in places of honor. Here is your payment." With a gesture, he summons one of the other elders, one carrying a small chest carrying money.

Hector gestures for his "banker", Two-Teeth Hiroki, the other pirate, one with a long queue going down his back and a fu manchu beard. He indeed only has two teeth. He owes Hector a life debt for having his back when he was jumped at a bar by a group of thugs. He is very trustworthy with money, especially when the threat of death hangs over his head should he make a bad move.

Two-Teeth moves forward and receives the chest from the elder. "Payment is square, Boss! What's the plan now?"

Hector looks at each and every surviving member of the Oni Reavers with thought. Then, with a grin, he answers, " We get something to drink. I'm parched. Aren't you?" With that, the 9 other warriors raise their weapons and yell their affirmation in the form of a victory cry as the sun begins to rise and the day truly begins.
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Thanks

i heard him call me woman when ever i hear someone reffered to as woman they are weaklings with no purpose but to work and care for things. "who the hell do you think you are !?you dare call me 'woman' in such a tone!human you best keep your mouth shut when about to say something about a demon!"i yelled at him

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

I then jumped down in a plain and saw jonim and that other guy i had fought at the arena i then laughed in a demonic voice as i wasn't myself then i dashed at her and grabed her by the neck and pushed her against a tree.

Thanks

"wht you son of a -"i couldnt finish my sentance becuase it was so funny "hahahahahaha! idiot."i said right before i grabbed his arm took it off my neck and threw him to the ground so hard it formed a crater.i sat next to him and ruffled his hair "how was that fluffy? haha"i remarked with a scary expression on my face
    Last edited by tokini; Jun 20, 2009 at 06:36 PM.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

I then pounced up and pushed her down to the ground sitting over her holding both of her arms and got near her ear "you sure you wanna do somthing jonim last chance join me and we will rule the world"i said with evil grin.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 130 of 137 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... LastLast