+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 137 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 132 133 134 135 136 137 LastLast
Results 1,073 to 1,080 of 1096

Thread: Inuyasha

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Inuyasha

After a morning and afternoon of intense rest for the Oni Reavers, night comes and the celebratory feast begins. All seated in positions of honor, the team of demon slayers enjoy themselves for the first time in a long time.

Food,drink, and entertainment abound. Song and dance everywhere. Mass Drug Usage. Freaky sex-capades........

Apparently, it's been a long time for the villagers too.
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

"yeah lets"i said walking away kinda reluctant my wolves along side barked so i then smiled and walked on

Newbie Chii quansan is off to a good start Chii quansan's Avatar
    Thanks

i walked around in the huge city "oooo"i said curiously as i caught a bumble bee in a jar."i caught a little baby bumble bee, wont my mamma be so proud of me.hehehe"i sang befor i let the bumble bee go and walked on

Thanks

"rukai" i said "rukai , i wonder if the sun will ever get tired of rising and setting?"i asked as the sun set

Otaku hanyougirl2010 is off to a good start hanyougirl2010's Avatar
    Thanks

After staying for the night in the village, I said my goodbyes and continued my journey.The family had told me stories about the Shikon jewel and how demons and humans alike coveted it. I thought that if I looked for it I could find some hints. A few miles away from the village, I encountered a demon with one of the jewel shards and quickly slayed it. I caught the shard in my hand and was shocked to see the size of it."Demons are after this puny thing?" I shook it off and put it in my pocket. I kept running and fighting demons, some had shards for me to keep them as prizes. At the end of the day i had 5 jewel shards with me. "If I keep this up I'll be able to have it all soon. But I still have to find clues to where Sakura is." I said as I rested in a tree branch high off the ground.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

I then looked at jonim "maybe"i said looking at the sun as i keep walking then i looked at my hand and saw the shikon jewls and the crystals i had "well i just need 5 shikon jewls and 1 more crystal and i will be complete"i thoughed.

Thanks

i knew i couldn't go to the city with rukai it would be wrong because he loves me but i wasn't so sure about myself.when we reached close to the city i turned around and started walking the direction we came "lets go "i said to my wolfs then i looked at rukai"i only came to accompany you sorry."i said with no emotion whats so ever.i turned back around and walked away

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

I then looked at her for a while and looked down "i guess this is where the journey ends"i said with a small smile as she kept walking then it just went away as i got to the city and a man looked at me as if i wasn't welcomed.

+ Reply to Thread