+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 137 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread: Inuyasha

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Inuyasha

Kenchi pushes Rukai off him. he looks up, the clouds begin to darken, it was going to rain. "some other time." Kenchi said in a struggled voice, then he retreats into the woods to recuperate with himself.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

i than fell to the ground in pain from hard damage that i had took i looked at hazumi and her fox and i closed my eyes.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

When Kenchi was far away from the village, and the rain washed away his blood trail, he holded on to his wounds as he walked. "Damn, that was no demon." he said to himself. and keeps walking on the muddy trail.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Then I saw Rukia falling down...'Stupid he has taken alot of damage urgh even if he threw me away I cant let him laying there'...I thought.."Fox we are taking Rukia to taht little house and take care of him"...My Fox looked at me..."But Mistress he threw you away but if you are sure about it"..I nodded.."Yes I'm sure"...We both walked up at Rukia..I picked Rukia up and I layed him on my Fox...I buyed some medicine and I jumped on and we ride to the house...When we got there I layed him in bed and took care of him...I sat on the ground and fell asleep against my Fox...And soon my Fox fell asleep too...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

i than woke up and saw hazumi close to her fox sleeping i than got closer to the fire.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I woke up cause I hearded some noise...I saw Rukia was out of bed and that he was sitting by the fire.."How are you?"...I was still a bit annoyed about me been throwed away.."Here have something to eat"..I give him a bowl with some soup...My Fox woke up and looked at Rukia with very intense eyes...I sighed and took a seat by my Fox...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Thanks

"im feeling okay thanks for the food"i said than i started to eat "look about me throwing you i meant to throw you at kenchi but well he moved aside sorry about that"i said.

Thanks

As the rain gotten heavier, Kenchi fell on his knees. "My wounds." he said to himself, bracing the wound. he moves his head back and looks up at the rain. then he fell on his back and stayed there.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 137 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 64 114 ... LastLast