+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 137 FirstFirst ... 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Thread: Inuyasha

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Inuyasha

oh! so you are not human! well thats good..i dont have much of a taste for humans. with an evil smirk, flashing her sliver like teeth. obviously im here for a reason and since You are the only one who draws me here i would APPRECIATE it if you would tell me your name
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I smirked back..When she showed her silvery teeth my eyes became more blood red they already where and the sky turned dark again..."I'm Hazumi and you are"...I smirked..."I dont have time for this"...And I walked away...I send a telephatic message to Rukia..."Rukia I have found a shard it's not mine there fore we have to go to my village I'll be in the house with the shard"...
    Last edited by mangalovertje; Dec 17, 2008 at 01:56 PM.
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont know why you are getting mad haahah i didnt come to harm you..definetly not to EAT you belgh! as i stick my red tongue out in disgust. you have an auora around you that smells horrible. so you can try to scare me all you want with the red eyes and the darkening of the sky ...so calm down myn name is anastasiya. nice to meet you
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I slowly turned.."An aura that smells bad huh"..I smirked.."Nice to meet you and what kinda smell"..I laughed...'This is gonna be fun'..I thought..
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

than i stood there and saw the naked girl and the buff and strong human leave i than followed him and we ended up in a large open field were there was a small lake ".........."i stood there behind them in silence as the rustling of the tree's swayed with the wind "you might not see for a couple of days you might wanna find somemore people to journey off with ill catch up"

6. The Following User Says Thank You to GrimmjowJaggerjack For This Useful Post:

hanyougirl2010 (Dec 17, 2008)

Otaku hanyougirl2010 is off to a good start hanyougirl2010's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwolf View Post
    I stared in disbelief. 'I was getting challenged by a weak looking half demon'. I stood there a moment then said, "I am a strong fighter, but...Never mind that. Just answer the question."
    "I don't need to explain myself to you", i huffed and crossed my arms, staring coldly at the girl before me."And I'm not weak if that's what you're thinking".

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

i walked out looking for every one sooner or later i found them.i saw a chick without clothes rukai and hazumi.

Banned Centrifuge Champion Stormwolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

"Well, I shall think you weak until you prove it. That is that. Now, tell me you name or I shall just leave. I don't need this stuff happening to me unless it is for a reason. I have to slay demons and help the innocent ya' know" I huffed. "Well? Your name?"

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Stormwolf For This Useful Post:

hanyougirl2010 (Dec 17, 2008)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 137 FirstFirst ... 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 44 84 134 ... LastLast