+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 137 FirstFirst ... 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 49 89 ... LastLast

Thread: Inuyasha

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Re: Inuyasha

I was still walking but slowly...I was in deep thought...I saw a lake and I walked to it..I looked into the water and saw my reflection...Then I splashed the water...I smiled softly..I love water...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Hector goes down to a stream to catch some fish with a sharpened stick, throwing it like a javelin. He's had plenty of practice doing so. Within a couple of hours, Hector catches plenty of fish for breakfast (Big man has big appetite).

Returning to camp with the days catch, he notices that the dog-eared girls are still sleeping. He get's the fire started and back in order again, then spits the fish and begins to charcoal them.......

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

I started to play with the water a bit..By using some magic..I stood in the water until it came up to my knees...I let the water dance around me and I played with it a bit...I giggled too...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

i ran and ran and ran because every body left me behind when i found them i yelled to hazumi "why did you leave me behind and why are you in the water only knee deep?????"i then took out my fans and let out aburt of wind onde lake dreanch hazumi

Thanks

I squeeked.."What the hell are you doing?"...I used some magic and made a big bubble of water above her...Then I dropped it right on her..I laughed hard.."Sorry I just left but something just happend"...I tried to muffle my laugh...

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

as i stood there and saw the big guy on the ground thinking and talking to his self i walked up to him without any caution at all "............."i stood there in silence.

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

i had a big grin swooped my fan under th the water made a wave and let it crash on hazumi i laughed "this is fun!!!"i yelled

Thanks

I laughed very hard...I made a hand sign and a big wave came up and I let go straight at Jonim..."Here have some"..I smiled...I whisperd a chanting and Jonim stood right next to me in the water with the wave crashing at her...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 137 FirstFirst ... 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 49 89 ... LastLast