+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 137 FirstFirst ... 40 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 60 100 ... LastLast

Thread: Inuyasha

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Inuyasha

"let's not get distracted with nothing we still have to find the jewel shard"i said to hazumi.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Kenchi layed in the warm cave, it started to become a blizzard outside, before Kenchi could see, he felt a presence nearby, he took a piece of branch from the burning fire, and throw it in the darkness. And there stood a person wearing only dark clothing, and a black hood over the persons' head, a womans' voice called out. "Don't be frighten child." Kenchi grabbed his sword. "It is you who should be frighten." The woman rises her hands to show she isn't a threat. "I'm here to help you, My name is Aiya, and I can help you find the rest of the Jewel Shards, it is what you want isn't?" Kenchi lowers the sword and starts to listen to her.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

"Okay I said..I'm going to the middle of the lake you just stand there on the side's okay"...I walked slowly to the middle of the lake and start to concentrate...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Kenchi sits on a rock and watches the woman carefully, he observed her from her movement, then he heard another rustle from the dark, he looked over quickly, he saw a Demon wolf standing there, "This is shadow, he has been my loyal servant for quite some time, now I'm offering you his service." Kenchi scuffs, "Why would I need a dog for?" Shadow growled at his question, the woman raised her hand, then Shadow became quiet. "I'm not expecting much from you, as I had foreseen, he will help you find this Jewel shards, and yet he can be very valuable aspect, so please re-consider of what I'm offering," Kenchi closes his eyes, he kept his sword closer to his side. "Fine, but I don't expect to feed him. The woman chuckles, "I thank you, and don't worry he can feed himself." the woman got up and walked next to Shadow, and disappeared in the darkness, Shadow walked and sat across Kenchi and watched the fire burn the remaining wood.

Banned Centrifuge Champion Stormwolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hanyougirl2010 View Post
    well, look who finally woke up, i said, looking at Nozomi. Do you know how to hunt... i smirked fishface?
    "Of course I know how to hunt." I sighed and look at the tall man beside me. "So what is your name and what are we hunting?"

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I stood in the middle and clasped my hands together..I whisperd some chanting and the scene changed...We where in a garden...I walked in front of you two and I smiled softly...I love coming here..."Come follow me he is not so far away"...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

"Hector, and we're hunting what we can kill. What's your name?" As he replies, Hector sees a couple of deer out in the woods, and without warning, makes himself scarce, quietly stalking the deer behind trees, crawling on all fours....tetsubo still in hand........

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

i than followed hazumi looking around the bright place "........."i walked in silence.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 137 FirstFirst ... 40 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 60 100 ... LastLast