+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3 43 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 63 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Inuyasha

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Inuyasha

" That was another lifetime ago...........one I do not remember well at all." With one violent jerk, Hector pulls the skin off of the buck up to the head, then he decapitates it with his knife. Bloody up to his biceps, Hector sets the skin and head aside.
    "All I know is that I wasn't born here on this island. Bad luck brought me here..... All I care to say on that, because in the end, it doesn't matter."

Hector sets the skinned carcass aside and gets to work on the doe.......

Banned Centrifuge Champion Stormwolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

"I'm sorry if I upset you." I sighed. "I...think I should just go. I don't think I can do anything good here. Unless you want me to stay."

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

" Well, you two haven't angered me at all.......Trust me, you'd know if I didn't like you. A few days ago, I ran into one I didn't like.." Continues to work on the second deer." She was a sorceress. Don't get along with them, either.
    What brings you out to these parts, anyways? As I said to your friend, this isn't a very hospitable area for women."

Thanks

"I told you, I help the innocent. I wander around and protect good people who need protecting." I looked him in the eyes. "In a way, Im a bodyguard. One who people hate and decide to try and kill once I help them anyway." Usually I just run from them, I dont like to harm humans unless they are truely evil."

Thanks

" Protecting "innocents" from "Evil" allows more chances to fight.........I like to fight. It's how I've got anything in life." Hector finishes skinning the doe. He is covered in deer blood.

Hector reaches for his club and holds it in a presenting manner,"Like Onisumasshu. I took this from a large oni an killed 'im with it. It's been my best friend for years.Felled many demons with it. *ahem* Do me a favor and start a fire, will ya?"

Thanks

"Nice club. And sure, I will." I walked over to a small firewood pile and took a few pieces. I walked back to where I was sitting before and put the firewood down. I then pulled out a small smooth stone and grabbed a random rock on the ground. I set them beside me, stacked the wood, picked at the grass a bit gathering the dry pieces, and set them under the pile. I then picked the smooth rock and the other rock and struck them together and sparks were created. I kept at it until the fire was started. "There is your fire. Will you tell me, why you kill demons?"

Thanks

*shrug* "As I said, I grew into it. When I think of it though, I kill anything that is a danger to me. Most of the scars I have come from demons."

Hector sharpens a couple of skinny branches into makeshift spears that he ends up impaling the deer carcasses with. He sets the spitted meat over the fire to cook.

"Whew. Since I'm finished with that. Watch dinner. I'm going to a stream. Even I know when to clean up."

Hector starts to head towards the nearby stream.

Thanks

I sat there and stared at the fire. 'Why am I so attracted to this man?' I sighed. 'Father, please give me strength to not get too attached. I know what humans can do to me, and that is why I refuse to trust one enough. I don't want what happened to you, to happen to me.' I sighed again. "What do I do?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3 43 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 63 103 ... LastLast