+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 137 FirstFirst ... 4 44 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 64 104 ... LastLast

Thread: Inuyasha

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Inuyasha

As Hector bathes himself, he looks at his reflection........"You've got some killing to do, boy....." The voice comes back again. His reflection has life of it's own yet again.

Hector is startled for a couple of seconds. "Shut up!" He punches the reflection, sending water splashing everywhere. As the water settles, the reflection reappears, this time with an evil grin and eyes red with malice.
    "You will slaughter everyone, man and demon alike. No one will be exempt, not even your new friends!! Meh heh heh heh heh........."

"I will not kill them! I will not kill anyone for you! When I kill, I kill on my say! No one elses!!"

"Come now, boy! I've protected you all your miserable, ungrateful life! Your life......... is MINE!"

Banned Centrifuge Champion Stormwolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

I took the deer steaks off the fire and set them aside to let them cool. I then sat in quiet, waiting for hector to come back.

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

After a while, Hector finally comes back, soaked to the bone. He sits especially close to the fire and checks out the deer. He has a melancholy air to him. He pulls out the sake bottle and takes a swig from it, then holds it out towards Nozomi. "Here, have a drink."

Thanks

"Nah, I don't like to drink, it makes me sloppy and I don't pay attention to the small detailed I should. The deer is done by the way."

Thanks

"Good." Hector cuts a leg off of the buck, then bites down into it, and eats a good sized morsel. He washes it down with some sake. The buzz starts to relax him, making him forget the conversation at the stream with his reflection. It is one of many he has had with this spectre that has followed him everywhere since...........

Thanks

I take a small piece, about the size of my hand, and start to nibble on it. "So...How was the water down there?"

Thanks

"..........just fine. Not too cold." He rips off another bite of the leg, chewing it to nothingness. " So, what do you use to kill "Evil" men? You look rather small to be a bodyguard."

Hector tries to take another swig of sake, but the bottle is empty. He throws it in the woods outta sight.

Thanks

"Pffff. Weapon? I use my fist mainly. I throw in a few kicks too. You want to see how hard my punches are?" I stand up and walk over a the nearest tree to the left of Hector. I pull my fist back and punch so hard there is a 9 inch hole in the tree, almost all the way through the medium sized tree. "That is why I don't need a weapon. If I can do that do a tree, imagine what I can do to a demon or human for that matter." A single drop of blood runs down my finger and I brush it away. "My kicks are twice as hard." So why do you use a club? To weak to punch things?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 137 FirstFirst ... 4 44 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 64 104 ... LastLast