+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 137 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: Inuyasha

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Inuyasha

"c'mon let's go"i ran down the hill and a woman was giving out ramen "ill take some"i said "here you go kisa"i said giving her the hot bowl of ramen.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Kisa looked at the bowl She was hungery. She took the bowl. She mumbled her thanks and ate. It tastes so good. As she finish, she saw people come by and go on their say. "It must be nice." she said quietly

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

i started walking and than i saw a purple sparkling on a roof top "hey look it's a jewel shard"i said to kisa whispering i jumped up on the roof and took out the other part of the jewel shard i had and put it together except i was missing one piece which kisa had.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

He found a jewel shard??? She reached in her pocket and held the jewel shard Rukai had given her.

"Hey, what do you got there?" Kisa truns around and sees some goons looking at her. She took her hand out of her pocket.

"Nothing. " she replied. They moved closer to her. One grabbed her shoulder.
    "Let go of me." she said silently and deadly.

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Thanks

i than grabbed the one who had his hand on kisa's shoulder and than his flesh started to melt "aaaahhhhhhh you idiot ill kill you"the man said than i took out my sword and stood infront of kisa "if anyone touches her again you want see another day"i said standing there with my sword pointed at one of the guys.

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I happen to walk by and see the commotion. For no reason whatsoever I decide to join in slicing one of the would be attackers in two. He screams in agony as he falls to the ground and realizes that blood is pooling at his feet. I smirk as he expires before my eyes. "Anybody else I need to take care of around here?" and turning to Kisa "Are you alright? Tell me whats going on and I'll take care of it"

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Thanks

"these people tried to touch her and get the jewel shard poison"i said than grabbing one by the face and his face melted.

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

"Then obviously they don't like life very much." I take out my twin blades and spin slicing everything I touch. When I come out of the spin I see dead men around my feet and notice that there is blood on my kimono. "How dare you soil my clothing!" With that I begin to rip and slice even harder until there is only one man left. "I hope you're ready to die. because I'm going to send you to hell today." The man turns to run and I chase after him, bearing my fangs in my fury.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 137 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 57 107 ... LastLast