+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 137 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: Inuyasha

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Inuyasha

"thanks for the help"i said to the girl "my name is rukai and this is kisa"i said at her "you wanna come with me and kisa to have some fun around the festival"i said to her

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Once the man is dead I return. "Mind if I tag along? My name is Riiko by the way. Don't worry I won't go crazy on you." I smile a toothy smile and bow formally.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

"oh sure we don't mind i don't leave that far away right up that hill but first were gonna go do some stuff"i said to riiko

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I was still riding my Fox untill we came to a village...I hopped of and looked at my Fox.."We need some supplies before we are going further"...My Ofx nodded and said:"But becareful these people already may know your the demon you know so when we got the supplies we are going"...I nodded and we both took off and got in the village to get some supplies...Then I heard it...

"Ow look there's that demon girl that killed the whole village where she lived"..Some people said..."Yeah they say she kills for the fun"...

I kept walking with my Fox with me but he knew I was hurted by these words...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Thanks

"oh it's that girl again and her fox"i said silently than walking to a stand were they had apples.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

I then got to a store where they sell food...I wanted to go in but some people stood in my way to stop me...I looked up at them..."Uhmm can you please step aside"...

"No"..They said.."You are that demon from that village so we wont let you in maybe you will kill us all too"...The others nodded..."We dont like demons like you we dont trust you"...

I sighed.."I didnt kill the people in that village"...Tried to get in but I couldnt pass them and I didnt want to hurt them...My Fox looked at me..."I told you that this would happen"...I nodded.."I know"...I tried to walk away but they grabbed my arms...

"Hold on you arent going anywhere you demon"...And they hold me tight...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Thanks

i than saw them i ran and before you could even see me and i stood right there beside her and she saw me as if she were in slow motion i kicked him in the face "if you don't like her you don't like me either"i said to the man "now let her through"i said.

Thanks

I was shocked as well was my Fox...We both looked at him...

"It's not we dont like demons or something but she killed her village, killed her parents they say and kills cause she likes it and we dont want it happen to our people"...And pointed a finger to me...

I looked up hurt by the mentioning of my parents..."I didnt kill them all I dont rally like killing only if it's a demon that's on the wrong way"...I sighed...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 137 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 58 108 ... LastLast