+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 137 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread: Inuyasha

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Inuyasha

"it isn't her fault"i said than kicking the guy and started doing all these moves than i smashed him on the ground "leave her alone"i said in anger "do any of you want some"i said to the other guys.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

They all ran away...

I looked at him..."Thanks for helping me out"...My Fox nodded to his thanks to him.."Oh well I shall introduce myself...Hi I'm Hazumi and this is my Fox"...I smiled softly and stretched out her hand...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

"no problem,nice meeting you again hazumi and your fox"i said shaking her hands than blushing gosh that fox creeps me out i was thinking to myself.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

I giggled.."Nice to meet you and your affraid of my Fox arent you"...I smiled softly...
    "But dont worry he wont do anything until I say so"...My Fox nodded but kept staring at him.."But what is your name cause you didnt told your name or should I call you stranger"...I giggled...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Thanks

"oh my name is.... i then looked at her giant fox without moving my body than putting my eyes back on her..rukai "i said smiling.

Thanks

I noticed Rukia grew uncomfortable with my Fox staring at him.."Okay Fox stop staring at Rukia for so long"...My Fox bowed an apoligy to Rukia.."I'm sorry Rukia but I'm really protective over hazumi so I was just watching that there nothing to going happen to her"...I smiled at the apolgy.."See that wasnt that bad"...I pet his head..I giggled softly..

Thanks

"so what are you guys doing down here"i said to hazumi.

Thanks

"Oh we were just going to get some supplies for if we on our way further only we dont know we have to go too"...I looked thoughtfull.."They told me once that I had to go some priestess but i cant remember clearly why or what for and what about you"...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 137 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 59 109 ... LastLast