+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 137 FirstFirst ... 43 83 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Inuyasha

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Inuyasha

"thats just my toxic poison and soon it will enter your body making you weaker and weaker until you die and it is processed in my stomach but in my humanoid form it comes from my arm and if i release it will just melt your arm off"i said to hector than i just stood there.

Otaku hanyougirl2010 is off to a good start hanyougirl2010's Avatar
    Thanks

I quickly covered my nose and ordered Sakura to do so as well? She looked at me with a questioning gaze.Don't smell that in. It's poisonous.

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

As Hector crawls outta the paw-shaped pit coughing viciously. "Hack Hack Hack. Boyyyy......i've smelt worse from that sumo guy i killed in my first match!"

As he makes it to the top, Hector pukes into Rukai's dog face. BLEEEAAAARRGH!!!

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

"ill kill you for that"i than wiped the puke off my face and than i roared and started smacking hector into the ground i got him out the ground and chewed him up and spit him back out than i bounced him back in fourth fast making him smack into both of my hands than i smacked him into the air than i jumped in the air than i slamed right on him than i moved off him.

Otaku hanyougirl2010 is off to a good start hanyougirl2010's Avatar
    Thanks

Damn... does he think that the old man is a ball or something? I asked myself. Well I could understand it I mean, he did get puked in the face.

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

When Hector get's put into Rukai's mouth, he lifts his arms up and hold Rukai's mouth from biting down. As Rukai spits him up into his hands(paws?) Hector bounces up from them and socks Rukai in his nose, sending blood splattering and Rukai's nose tilted to the side.

He lands back into Rukai's hands(?), then bounces up again, punching him in the mouth, knocking a few teeth out.

Thanks

i than smacked him into the ground than i just kept stomping on him over and over again than i stuck my claws into his body trying to rip his body apart than i took my claws out than i backed up a couple of steps.

Thanks

" You think you're the first one to try to rip me apart boy?! I've faced multitudes of demons! You only add to my collection of scars!!" With that, Hector jumps onto Rukai's head, grabs his ear, and punches into his ear, hitting his ear drum.

He hits it more and more, until Rukai's eardrum explodes. As Rukai throws him off, Hector uses the momentum to land near Onisumasshu. He grabs his weapon with a renewed vigor and charges towards the doggie.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 137 FirstFirst ... 43 83 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 103 ... LastLast