+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 137 FirstFirst ... 47 87 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 107 ... LastLast

Thread: Inuyasha

Otaku hanyougirl2010 is off to a good start hanyougirl2010's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Inuyasha

When the arena finished crumbling, Sakura and I went to help people trapped under the debris.

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

i burst out of the room where i was at "time to go night night rukai"i yelled at him and punched him so hard he went unconcios and dragged him away from the arena.

Otaku hanyougirl2010 is off to a good start hanyougirl2010's Avatar
    Thanks

As I finished helping people out of the rubble, I see a girl punch Hector's opponent and knock him out, dragging him away afterward. Wow. She must be strong to have knocked him out. Hector hit him as hard as he could and he still couldn't do that. Where is the old man anyway?And Nozomi? I then proceeded to search for Hector and Nozomi through the rubble.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

"im not done with the fight you didn't help me"i said when i was barely unconcous.

Thanks

'what an idiot he just had to nearly kill the guy because people were booing at him' i looked out of the crumbling areana men were looking for him.i looked down at the uncountious rukai in front of me."your an idiot im not even that stupid"

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

"he wanted to fight well i gave him one"i said that while i was jabbing kinda slow in the air.

Thanks

"a fight not a murder attempt,you should know better to control yourself,my mom taught me to fight and and a few other things but never to control myself i had to teach myself"i said while flicking a fly away

Banned Centrifuge Champion Stormwolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

I came out of the stands kicking rocks helping a large group of people escape the arena before it totally collapsed. A rock started to fall and I jumped back and roundhouse kicked it out of the way. "Move! Move! Dumb humans go!" The group started to run.

Just then a boulder started to fall and block the entrance of their escape. I ran over and put myself under the boulder to try and hold it up. I dropped to one knee and help it steady. "GO!" I screamed as the group stared. "GO! I can't hold it forever." The group started to sprint out of the arena. The boulder slid down to a point where I could not move.

I knew I couldn't get away now. It was just to large and to heavy for me alone. "Heh, didn't think I would die this way. Saving a few humans. Sheesh, I should just got outta here myself." I whispered to myself. I started to push the boulder up, but failed to move it any higher. If I kept fighting, maybe someone would come and help. I kept on fighting a losing battle. Such was my way. To be stubborn. My shoulder popped, and I slid down more. I was on both my knees, hands above my head trying to hold it up, but I knew I wouldn't win.

I thought to myself, 'Someone...please someone. For once, I can't do something on my own.'

+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 137 FirstFirst ... 47 87 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 107 ... LastLast