+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Inuyasha:Dawn of the Dragons

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

Inuyasha:Dawn of the Dragons

As i sat in my home back against the wall and watched the door and looked back and forth too the window were i could see were the sun was rising as it finally hit my face i then got up went to the middle of the town jumped to the top of the huge tower and rung the bell to awake everyone. As i watched over the whole village waiting for a better day.

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Inuyasha:Dawn of the Dragons

i walked alone with my wolves smelling around for any type of scent of food "there's none here lets go" i said before i stopped,i heared the sound of a bell "or we will pay a visit to that town and buy some ramen." i told them as i started walking to the town with the bell. people seemed frightened of my wolves and i,but i kept walking. "theres our stop." i siad as i nodded over to a ramen stand

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

I then looked over the village as i jumped down landing swiftly on my feet i then looked around and so many people getting ramen as i went to the store i sat down and put down 10euros and got two bowls of ramen i then started to chow down.

Thanks

i ate half of the ramen then gave the rest to my wolves,then put the the empty bowl on the counter and then left.i walked but stopped as i passed the bell that had rung earlier

Thanks

I then had put the bowls on the counter and walked off back to my home as i passed by the bell that i usually ring for the people to wake up. I had saw a girl examining the bell i then watched her carefully then i sniffed the air then i told myself that couldn't be her. As i walked up to her "hello you must be new here im rukai the towns gaurdian"i said in a nice tone.

Thanks

i turned as a man started talking to me "i am jonim,a travler."i fake smiled "and these are my wolves,nice to meet you"i said as my wolves stepped foward grinning "just a question,why is a demon guarding a town of humans?" i asked

Thanks

"good question i have been here for almost 4 years now i traveled here with one of my close friends but we then took our separate ways once we came her and i have been killing every demon who came and attacked the town and the man who owns the town gave me that name"i said.

Thanks

"...."i paused "sounds familiar....but not really" i spoke calm.'hmmm where did i ....' started thinking "oh thats right!,your sesshomaru's son,i used to hang out with you."i laughed "long time no see,wonder why i didn't remember your scent" i grinned a bit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast