+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Inuyasha:Dawn of the Dragons

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Inuyasha:Dawn of the Dragons

As my eyes had widen quickly i saw a monk and the girl from the explosion. I looked down to see the seal wrapped around me as i was against a tree. "let me out you pathetic monk"I said in a dark voice.

Otaku hanyougirl2010 is off to a good start hanyougirl2010's Avatar
    Thanks

I slightly tensed up as he asked me if I had jewel shards. I calmed my voice and spoke "No I don't have any. Haven't seen shards in a while though..." I looked sideways at Rukai and noticed that he was waking up.

Newbie CthulhuDreams is off to a good start CthulhuDreams's Avatar
    Thanks

"I apologize for tying you up demon. But as you can see I have stitched your wounds and brought you back from the brink of death, something I do not normaly do for your kind." Bishamon looks over to Rukai. "Especialy ones with jewel shards." He turned back to the girl accross from him. " I see that the question made you uncomfortable, the tendons in your neck are showing and your ears are down. I must give you credit for masking your voice." Bishamon took a sip of tea. " Would you kindly give me your jewel shards?" He looked over to Rukai and the glyph began to glow white, the ropes around him tightened. "I am not afraid to hurt your friend for the sake of balance in the universe."
    Last edited by CthulhuDreams; Nov 11, 2009 at 04:28 PM.
    Impossible, theres no such thing as Trolls... Then how do you explain all the dead unicorns?

Thanks

I gulped a bit and looked at Rukai. I didn't want to give up my jewel shards but at the same time I didnt want him to get hurt on my account. I suddenly remembered of mom's sacred powers and thought that I probably had some, even though being half demon. I quickly stood up and tugged at the glyph. I could see it glow and rip slowly as i pulled on it.

Thanks

Bishamon looked at her quizicaly as she got up. "Trying to rip the glyph is pointless, only those trained in the sacred..." He felt the glyph tear and weaken. "What?" In a flash Bishamon's cup was by the fire and he stood behind the half demon. "Interesting." He gently placed a hand on her neck over a pressure point. "I'll make a deal with you, defeat me in battle and I will let you keep your shards, and train you on how to use sacred powers." Bishamon smiled and squeased on the pressure point, hopefully causing just enough pain to stop her from ripping the glyph.
    Impossible, theres no such thing as Trolls... Then how do you explain all the dead unicorns?

Thanks

I bared my fangs at the inmense pain but kept going at it. The glyph was almost broken and Rukai almost free.

Thanks

"I admire your persistence." Bishamon took ahold of her upper arm and elbow and pushed hard. "If I apply too much pressure your arm will break." Bishamon looked into her eyes. "Take my deal girl. I will even release your friend if you defeat me. You have natural talent in the sacred arts. I can make that natural talent a tool applicable to both combat and inner peace." His voice darkened. "Fight me Dog."

Thanks

"Ah!" I winced in pain but managed to finally break the glyph. I pulled away from the priest and jumped away holding my arm.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast