+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Inuyasha:Dawn of the Dragons

Newbie CthulhuDreams is off to a good start CthulhuDreams's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Inuyasha:Dawn of the Dragons

"hrrm.. Unfortunate." Bishamon quickly picked up the glyph and pushed it against the ropes. A bright light emanated from his palm and the glyph reapeared, like it was never torn. " I've been around long enough to learn things you could never understand girl." Bishamon turned around and took a defensive stance. "Draw your sword."

((OOC: Sorry, he is offline and im too impatient to wait for him to respond, if he comes back he can break free from the now weakened glyph.))
    Impossible, theres no such thing as Trolls... Then how do you explain all the dead unicorns?

Otaku hanyougirl2010 is off to a good start hanyougirl2010's Avatar
    Thanks

I growled at him and unsheathed my sword. I waited for him to attack. (OOC: it's ok)

Thanks

"Good. Defend yourself." Bishamon took a step forward swinging his arms in broad motions. With his right hand he pushed the sword out of his way and with his left he tried to strike the girl with an open palm.
    Impossible, theres no such thing as Trolls... Then how do you explain all the dead unicorns?

Thanks

I quickly moved out of the way of his attack and swung my sword at him. I could admit that for a human he was fast.

Thanks

Bishamon spun around and caught the blade inbetween the palms of his hands. "Good stance, blunt but effective." Bishamon released her blade and took a step back. "Who taught you?" Bishamon performed a roundhouse kick aimed at her chest.

Thanks

I let one hand go of the hilt to evade the kick and I swung my leg to hit him in the back. "I taught myself thank you very much".

Thanks

Bishamon switched his footing, his leg drew up leaves off of the ground as it cut through the air. He blocked her kick with free his leg. He smiled at her " I would stick with the swordplay." Bishamon attempted to strike her in the chest with both fists.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

OCC: Good grief guys!!! Hasn't anyone thought of putting more thought into their post? Instead of putting these small post, couldn't you just put them all together in one post? Honestly, I don't have time to go through three or four pages cause people decided to get RP-trigger-happy. >_>

BIC:

Kisa was tired and she felt sore. Everything was swirling in her head, bringing up memores form the past. Form the time she spent with her master and the people in her village. It was such a happy time for her... and such a time of lies. There was no way that such a peaceful time could have lasted so long. It was nearly impossible in today's world. A world full of hate and a lust for power, a world in which the Shikon Jewel shards could grant many evil things that power. Such a sad an lonely world...

Kisa opened her eyes ever so slightly. Aware of her surrounds somewhat, she tried to figure out who was caring her. It was scary that it might be someone that found her or that man from before. After a few moment, she realized that it was Jonim. Kisa sighed quietly.

"Jomin. What happen?" was all she managed to ask.

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Renn For This Useful Post:

CthulhuDreams (Nov 11, 2009)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast