+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: Inuyasha:Dawn of the Dragons

Newbie CthulhuDreams is off to a good start CthulhuDreams's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Inuyasha:Dawn of the Dragons

((OOC: I am not worthy! I shall try...Im usualy multitasking so I probably dont put as much into my posts as I could. Sorry DX ))
    Impossible, theres no such thing as Trolls... Then how do you explain all the dead unicorns?

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

"your awake?"i sighed "you passed out .... but" i took a breath "your jewel shards are gone"i told her "were on our way to koga and ayame's den, don't worry your under my care so they won't try any thing" i stopped walking and put her on the ground "how are you feeling?" i asked while streching "are you hungry?"i asked her . "hehe, you feel those energys ? they belong to rukai and niroku....full mutt is getting abused again..." i laughed "what should we do? leave them or save there sorry tails?" i asked her. i remembered when we all used to travel together with hazumi "i kinda miss everyone" i muttered under my breath

Otaku hanyougirl2010 is off to a good start hanyougirl2010's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CthulhuDreams View Post
    Bishamon switched his footing, his leg drew up leaves off of the ground as it cut through the air. He blocked her kick with free his leg. He smiled at her " I would stick with the swordplay." Bishamon attempted to strike her in the chest with both fists.
    My breath left me as I was hit in the chest. I quickly recovered and returned the kick, hitting him square in the chest. As he lay on the ground, the breeze picked up and I caught two familiar scents. 'Kisa and Jonim are nearby...should I go to them or do I keep fighting?'

Thanks

Bishamon felt his chest cave in a little as he was struck with a kick. Things seemed to be going in slow motion as he fell to the ground. He noticed that she was sniffing the air as he fell. He landed hard but managed to keep his breath. "Good job!" He coughed, He guessed that he actualy hadnt fully prevented losing his breath. "I wasn't expecting you to regain your breath so quickly." He paused for a moment. This girl has great potentialIn a flash of movement he spun around and tried to know her feet out from under her.
    Impossible, theres no such thing as Trolls... Then how do you explain all the dead unicorns?

Thanks

My ear quickly heard his leg sweep across the ground and by instinct i jumped away. I looked at him and looked at the forest, unsure of what to do next.

Thanks

Bishamon jumped to his feet. His cloak cascaded behind him in a waterfall of black cloth. "Something in the forest of interest?" Bishamon listened in, he heard footprints and felt a tingling sensation on the back of his neck. "Someone is emiting a sacred aura from that direction girl. My guess is that they are not your backup." Bishamon dived forward through the air at the half Demon in an attempt to tackle her to the ground and make her submit to giving up the jewel shards.

Thanks

I quickly looked at the priest and quickly moved out of the way startled. I could feel the auras getting closer and the air get thicker. 'Not good...'

Thanks

Bishamon rolled onto the ground and quickly rose to his feet. He paused, whatever was coming was getting closer. He felt the hair on his arms stand up. "What is coming girl?" He backed up to the demon he tied to the tree. "Perhaps we should call a truce until we know what approaches."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast