+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16

Thread: Inuyasha:Dawn of the Dragons

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Inuyasha:Dawn of the Dragons

I then came from a gap in a couple of trees as i saw everyone as i looked for kisa. "where did she go"i mumbled as my red eyes gave me off from the trees.

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

"she dosn't have any shards,someone took them" i told rukai boredly "anyway.... why do you want the shards?" i asked him "and, don't you need to protect those humans?" i asked with a smirk

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

"I wasn't protecting them it was merely part of my plan to see if any demons had shards or the humans do you really think i would think about saving a humans they just took it the wrong way and want me to become their gaurdian so i went along and got fame so more demons came but there weren't any more jewel shards i had almost all of them i just needed 4 more and it would have been complete"i said squeezing my fist.

Thanks

"likely story mutt." i said sarcastically . "i don't get idiots like you" i sighed "because they never know when someone is faking,and they even "pretend to protect human,the scum of the world" i grinned "and someone else has the shards mutt"

Otaku hanyougirl2010 is off to a good start hanyougirl2010's Avatar
    Thanks

I sat on a branch hidden in the shadows gripping the jewel shards around my neck tightly. They were after them too and it would mean a big battle in the future. I had put kisa next to the base of the tree and jumped away from the scene, gripping the shards tightly.

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

The Oni Reavers. A mercenary band of demon hunting outlaws, they've been responsible for reducing the number of demons over the past four years along the northwestern coast. Led by the barbarian Hector No Onisumasshu, their numbers have grown to an estimated number of 750.

They wandered Japan, eradicating various demon hordes from the land for whoever could pay their price.
    Eventually settling down on an island not recorded on any map, The Oni Reavers have engaged in illegal trade operations with many who ply their fortunes on the seas.

Foreigner and Japanese alike, they have worked with many of dubious character.

Still, their main purpose is killing the demon menace plaguing Japan. Many cells operate in the mainland, working for Daimyo and Bandit King alike in keeping the demonic presence at bay.

Ramon Nitokiri, formerly the orphan known as Sanjikimaru, is now one of the many "Hands" of Hector, representing him and The Oni Reavers in the brokering of services .
    Ramon has his own boat and crew of crack mercenaries, doing an overseas drug deal one day, then sailing for a small coastal village or two to clean out their infestations of demons the next week or two.

For a young man of 15-16, Ramon has become one who lives by his wits and his skill with two swords, the very swords his older brother died in battle with during a job.
    If all else fails, he has a flintlock pistol under his jacket to solve the problem.

Curious about the world around him, Ramon has read plenty of books about many subjects, especially on the European Portuguese, and has gotten to do business with many a foreign sailor. Finding their ways and style interesting, he has adapted many of their customs and dress.

A ladies man and a scallywag at heart, Ramon has had many trysts with maidens, often disappearing into the night to sail off for whatever adventures his work brings him.
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Thanks

"bye niroku!" i yelled as her scent started blowing off....... "this is a waste of time,im leaving to" i walked over and picked up kisa "time to go home" i said as i walked on to the den leaving the weird man to him self

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16