+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Inuyasha:Dawn of the Dragons

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Inuyasha:Dawn of the Dragons

I then came from a large cloud of mist "kisa"i whispered walking to her laying my hand on the handle of my sword. "it's been a while"i said with a grin.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Kisa tilted her head slightly, staring at the smiling Rukia. She merely nodded her head, not saying anything per as usual. She walked up to Rukia and began walking around him. He must have some. She sensed them. Only, she wasn't sure if she could get them. Finally, stopped in front of him. There was no other way.

Standing on her tiptoes, Kisa placed her face only inches away from Rukia, looking deep into his eyes. He had changed since they last met. Sadly, Kisa hadn't changed all that much, except for her hair and maybe she had grown a little taller. Not much compared to Rukia and maybe the others. Then again she hadn’t seen any of the others.

Finally she stood back and held out her hand, indicating that she wanted something. Kisa only hoped that Rukia would understand that it was the Jewel shards he had.

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

I looked at her as i blushed from her being in my face then looking at her hand "jewel shard"i said.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Kisa nodded her head. She pushed her hand forward, showing that she wanted them and that she wanted them now. She had to collect them all, even if it meant taking it from people who she once called friends. Even if she had stopped talking, even if peole began to hate her, she would press on.

Finally she pulled her hand back. She looked back at Rukia and shrugged. She turned and began to walk away. If he followed, she didn't care. There were still other Jewel shard to gather.

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Otaku hanyougirl2010 is off to a good start hanyougirl2010's Avatar
    Thanks

I ran as quickly as I could to where i felt the jewel shard. Suddenly, I felt another pulse. "Looks like there's two now..." I quickened my pace and saw an abandoned village on the horizon. I could faintly see two figures and could tell they had the jewel shards. The shards around my neck pulsed feeling the presence of the other two and urged me to quicken my pace.

Thanks

I then took my sword out quickly dashing to the presence i felt from my shard then as i got to the person i was behind them with the sword at there neck "who are you"i said in a dark menacing voice.

Otaku hanyougirl2010 is off to a good start hanyougirl2010's Avatar
    Thanks

I suddenly felt a sharp blade near my throat. I slit my eyes and lowered myself to the ground and swept my leg under the menacing figure. I quickly jumped back and stood ready for an attack.

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

"wait...something more intresting"i ran twored the presence of rukai and the other fierce presence "my ,my. if it isn't niroku,or whatever your name was" i grinned "long time no see" i said as i jumped next to her "you don't remember rukai?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast